Who's that girl?

Byun Baekhyun, Kim Taehyung, Jung...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gorilla?”

 

“Hi, Eunji-ah! Don’t mind these monkeys. Let’s go grab some lunch ne?”

“Says the gorilla,” Chanyeol snickered but let the pair off.

 

The girl laughed good-naturedly.

“I’m known as the school gorilla. I got the nickname after I walked down the runway like a gorilla during last year’s school fashion show. It was very embarrassing really. Don’t worry though. I’m quite fond of the nickname. Most people call me Bomirilla just for fun,” she beamed.

Eunji shrugged, “I don’t know. I kinda find it rude.”

Bomi lightly pinched her arm, “Don’t be such a wussy.”

They entered the cafeteria to find students buzzling everywhere. After a few minutes of obvious struggle, Bomi finally let out the most awaited ‘ah!’ and dragged Eunji towards a table seating five other girls.

They all looked up and studied the new comer.

“Guys, this is Jung Eunji, the new student. She’s in my class, sitting just right behind me. You wouldn’t mind her eating with us right? My conscience can’t stand leaving her to the beagles.”

A wave of laughter washed over the table.

Eunji looked at Bomi questioningly.

Beagles?

Bomi laughed and waved it off as she took a seat across a short haired brunette.

“Hi, Eunji-ah. I’m Park Chorong, Chanyeol’s older sister. I believe you’re seated beside him if you’re seated behind Bomi,” the smallest girl introduced herself with a bright twinkle in her eyes. Physically, she can’t find any resemblance between her and Chanyeol yet something in their eyes tell that they are indeed siblings with a kind personality.

The others followed suit and introduced themselves.

There’s Son Naeun who was in the same year but in a different class. She was a bit shy and quiet but you could see a glint of playfulness in her eyes and a strange goofiness when she smiles. If anything, she resembles Chanyeol more than Chorong does.

Another girl was Hong Yookyung who was also on her first year. She bears the English name Francesca. Apparently, she was born in the states and grew up there for most of her childhood.

There’s also the maknae named Oh Hayoung. She was a sweet girl and definitely did not look like the maknae. In fact, she looked like she was the oldest (probably due to her facial features and height) and Chorong looked like she was the maknae.

A girl named Kim Namjoo was also in her first year and was apparently in the same class as Taehyung. She told them about the spacing out incident and queried whether Eunji had any idea why Taehyung would react like that about her arrival.

“Maybe, it was just too much for him to take in.”

It was a strange answer and it only confused the girls more. They pressed Eunji with more questions which the girl answered with much difficulty. It was apparent that there were questions that she didn’t want to answer, or perhaps, Bomi realized, there were questions that she doesn’t know how to answer at all.

A light tap on Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter