Jung...?

Byun Baekhyun, Kim Taehyung, Jung...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dazed.

Two pairs of hands were waving in front of a certain brunette. He had been staring into space since he came in this morning. Heck, he was already dazed as he walked into the gates and probably was already spacing out even before getting out of his house.

A boy with slightly bigger, almond-shaped eyes was hopelessly shaking him back to reality but he was still out of it. What was going through this boy’s brain? That they all wanted to know.

“Did something happen at home?” The shorter boy queried.

No response.

“At home?” The boy with almond eyes looked up questioningly.

The short boy shrugged, “His hyung came in quite pissed off this morning too. He made quite a scene in the cafeteria talking about how their house,” he said nodding towards the dazed boy, “is becoming too small.”

“Taehyung-ahhh,” the almond eyed boy shook the dazed boy a bit harder, “You can tell us what happened you know.”

No response.

The boys sighed as they tried harder to snap the boy back to reality.

 

 

“Calm yo , Baek.”

A tall, lean guy was hovering above the said boy, worry clearly evident on his face.

Byun Baekhyun arrived at school pissed off as hell and started a huge commotion in the cafeteria. He was literally shouting how irrational everything in this world is and how impulsive and impractical people are. From bits and pieces of his ungodly rant, people who were present concluded that someone, or rather some people, will be moving into the Kim residence.

The situation was starting to get out of hand and so his friends decided to drag him back into the classroom.

“Look, Baek,” the tall guy cupped the cheeks of the smaller guy, “The Kims are just accommodating another family in the house. This new family might be in a huge pinch as you were when you moved in with them. I think you should empathize with them rather than get mad at them.”

It was a well-known fact that the Byuns have been living with the Kims since the father Byun got fired from work for a grave mistake he was wrongly accused of. The Kims, who were far well off compared to the then newly bankrupt Byuns, took them in. Daddy Kim and mommy Byun were siblings and so daddy Kim felt that it was his rightful duty to help his sister’s family out.

Baekhyun huffed, “That’s the problem, Yeol! They are too accommodating and hospitable that I think they’d take in every family in need out there! I wouldn’t mind if the house was big but no! Now, I’m forced to share a room with both my brother and Taehyung!”

The only thing that’s probably comforting Baekhyun right now was the fact that his grandmother still had a room all to herself.

“Well, aren’t they family too?” a camel-looking guy sitting beside Baekhyun piped in, “Well, not YOUR direct family but they’re Taehyung’s mom’s family too.”

But Baekhyun won’t be swayed and doesn’t want to be swayed. He does not want an addition to the already crowded house and he will stand up for his right of proper living space – if that even existed in the Bill of Rights.

“Read my lips, Chen. I. Don’t. Care.”

Chen just shook his head in surrender.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun exasperatedly, “C’mon dude, don’t be so goddamn selfish.”

Some other boys in class came in loudly talking about a cute, new transfer student. They were betting on who will make the new girl fall in love and some were even already calling dibs on her. Chanyeol, Chen and a wide eyed guy sitting behind Chen turned to look at the group of boys.

“Looks like Taehyung’s cousin is a chick,” Chanyeol nudged his currently moody friend.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter