The bracelets

Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend

I need to be fast, i got tons of works to do so lets just skip to when hana meet jiyong and youngbae, lets just skip the visiting korea part hehehe i dont really know bout korea, never been there before okay lets start ;) hope you'll enjoy. 

**********************

It's 5 days since you arrived in korea, so that night you decide to go outside to fill your nostril with the fresh air. 

You: ahhhh it is so nice to out like thisss , seoul is surely different from the past hmm *you mumble to yourself

You saw a cafe so you decide to stop by to have an ice latteeeee wooooohohhohoooo . With a bright smile you entered the cafe but suddenly you smile turned into a gloomy face. You were shocked by the view of yours.. You just couldnt believe your vision anymore.. You thought to yourself, IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? *** not jiyong yet hehehe

THE LINE WAS TOO LONG , WAIT NOT 'WAS' BUT WERE, there were two lines but still the lines were long .. You sighed, but you really craves for ice latte so you decide to get into the line. 

You were busy with your phone when two guys with caps and masks entered the cafe and queue to the second line which coicendently beside you. You smell a quite strong smell of perfume beside so you look up to see those two guys. You ignore them and focus back to your phone. 

You sighed.. You took a glance of your bracelet that written hana-jiyong . You remembered that  bracelet jiyong gave years ago on your birthday, that was before you met youngbae . Jiyong gave the bracelet as a mark for your friendship and him. He had one too, but written jiyong-hana. The bracelets even got a half heart and if both of your bracelets combined, then it would shape a hole heart.. Well it is a typical bracelet for a couple, but it just that you and jiyong is no more than just bestfriend.. You smiled at the thought at the moment jiyong gave this bracelets. 

Flashback 

Jiyong: so hana here is your gift so happy birthday so okay byee got to go already 

You: w wh wha whattt,? HEY WAIT DONT GO YET 

Jiyong ran back to his home, well you two are neighbours actually .  

End of flashback 

So that moment wasn't a sweet moment , but you smiled because jiyong hates romantic or sweet moment between friends and it was funny to see he ran back home just like that. 

He never forget to get you a birthday present. 

Maybe you were deep lost in your thought that you didnt even realize that it was almost your turned to order ice latte.

Jiyong and youngbae views ( so here i will talk about them )

Jiyong's life is about to bright again as he walk into a cafe with youngbae. He and youngbae need to wear caps and masks so that people wont recognize them . Maybe vips will, but it looks like there are no vips in the cafe. So they queue beside you.

Jiyong: it is too long .. Hmm *sigh

Youngbae: told yaaa, hmm why did you crave for ice latte so much erghh

Jiyong: because i like ice latte and it's been weeks i didnt get the chance to drink ice latte , so pls oky understand me

Youngbae chuckled at jiyong's words. 

Jiyong look at a lady beside him.

Jiyong: she have a good sense of fashion hmm with that red beanie *jiyong thought

Jiyong: her figure look similiar though with that brown hair *jiyong thought again

He tried to look at your face but you were to focus on your phone that you didnt even look the earth .

Yes your hair is brown , well dark brown. Jiyong adore your hair a lot that he always pull your hair whenever you had a ponytail. He start to lost into his deep thought. 

Kim hana. A girl that jiyong had been friend since you two were very small. Wherever jiyong is, there will be hana. Wherever you are, there will be jiyong. But then life got twist, hana is leaving. Jiyong life is being pull apart, break into pieces. It was a disaster the next day. Jiyong keep forgetting that you were gone, he keep waiting for you every morning to go to school together until one daY a new neighbour came to live in the house. Jiyong just accept the fact that hana had left him. 

Jiyong came back to life from his lost thought as he saw a bracelet wore prefectly on your wrist. His heart skip a beat when he steal a look  to see a picture of you on your phone that you were about to send to your friends.

Jiyong: hana-yah * jiyong said in his heart

He wished he could said it loudly, but something hinder him from saying it loudly. 

Jiyong also look at his wrist, he wore the bracelet too. 

 

 *your view . 

You: ice latte pls * you smiled 

The waiter: sure miss, so how about you mister? * smiled at you and then look at two guys beside you. 

The two guys: Ice latte and americano 

So you look at them, to guess which one of them that ordered the same as you. You know it is bad to look at strangers so you focus on the waiter who are preparing ice latte. 

You were busy observing until two ice latte were right in front of you. You wered excited until someone called your name

"Hana? Kim hana?"