I'll miss you

Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend

It was three of you together, you , Jiyong and your new bestfriend, Youngbae. You didn't know Youngbae that long and it was Jiyong who introduced you to him two years ago . At first you didn't get along with him, but then you and him became closer after he knew your little secret. Unlike Jiyong, he looked very sad when he knew you were moving . 

You and the guys, spent the last few days together to make some last memories . Eventhough they were busy with their training at YG , they still could make it to spend time with you. The three of you, like music so much , that was one of the reason how the friendship grew stronger. But you were the only one who didn't train at any company. Eventhough YG tried to recruit you a few time, but you still with your decision. You have another dream . 

It was a cold Monday when you arrived at the airport. Jiyong and Youngbae, they were there to see you for the last time. 

You: yahh you two are better dont forget me, you see whar I did if you ever forget me * punch their shoulder playfully *

Youngbae: ouchhh, are you an iron lady ? It hurts you know * acting like it was so hurt*

Jiyong: there she is, aishh I bet all the guys there will be beaten by you huh? 

You: arassooo arassoo , I'll be a lady later, you'll see itttttt *acting like a model*

Jiyong/Youngbae: EWWWW

You just let out a big sighed. The three of you laugh together~

But the laughter didn't last longer as the announcement to depart were annouced. The three of you looked into each other eyes.

You: hmmm okay then, I... I... I'm going * stuttered

Jiyong: arasso ,you're going, Go go quickly *smiled

Youngbae: Hana, don't lost the necklace ,arasso? It's a necklace of three of us *pulled you into a hug* 

You cried . You just couldnt hold the tears anymore. You felt so touched when youngbae hug you tightly. You hug him back, tightly.

You looked at Jiyong with tears . 

Jiyong: Awww Hana, come give me a hug * pulled you into hug* 

And you cried even harder in his shoulder. He your hair gently and hug you so tight that he didn't want to let go of you.

Jiyong: Hana-yah, I'm sorry, if I ever hurt you, please don't forget me, and please comeback, here is your home, remember that *still hug you *

Your omma: Hana, it is time to go

You were shocked and you let go the hug. Jiyong wiped your tears . You could see Youngae was crying well except for Jiyong. He just looked at you emotionlessly. You didn't know what Jiyong felt deep inside his heart. 

You took your bag and looked at them for the last time.

You: Goodbye Jiyong, Youngbae *still sobbing

Youngbae: don't said goodbye, you promised that you'll comeback !

You: when did I promise , aishhhh * chuckle through sobbed

Your parents took your hand and said goodbye to them . You looked behind to wave them and said 

You: I'LL MISS YOUUUUU GUYSS *loudly