Chapter 1: Late

Just about us

Kyungsoo POV

Full moon.  Night sky. Just me and him we both looked at each other it was more of a gaze than just a simple stare his eyes set me in a trance and I couldn’t help but melt I felt butterflies in my stomach I felt so happy I couldn’t even feel the tips of my fingers they just felt numb not because it was ing cold or anything it’s because he was touching them I kept gazing at him and I felt him tap my hands ‘’Kyungsoo’’ his lips moved all I could do was just stare and not say anything ‘’Kyungsoo your drooling’’ I hesitated at his words ‘’W-what..?’’ my full body was completely numb. ‘’Do I have to repeat myself. I said your drooling now wipe your mouth’’ my hands slipped out of his as I wiped the drool from my mouth I was completely embarrassed now why the was I drooling how could I drool in front of him this was our first date and my spit had to ruin it. ‘’Kai’’ I croaked and he looked at me and gave off a neutral aura before nodding his head as if he was telling me to go on I coughed a little before saying what I had to say ‘’Umm well how do I um say this’’ he sighed and I looked at him with a frown ‘’I don’t know Kyungsoo how do you um say this’’ he emphasised I inhaled out ‘’Well we have these dates but are we a real couple’’. I felt a hand on my cheek slowly caressing it before cupping my face and drawing me into a kiss there was absolute silence and just the birds singing a harmonious melody in the distance.

xoxo

*3 years ago* (Kyungsoo POV)

‘’Kyungsoo-ah you’re going to be late so you better get up now’’  Hyeri called from downstairs as I strolled out of my bed why do I have to go to school. Today was Thursday and I did something totally embarrassing yesterday in the cafeteria what if they still remember what I done. I got a clean shirt out my wardrobe and a pair of black skinny jeans and headed towards the bathroom to freshen up myself as I finished with the bathroom I quickly combed my hair and ran downstairs. Hyeri was already gone I looked at the clock that was on my wrist and my mouth gaped open ‘’OH . I’M SO ING LATE..!!’’ I ran outside the house as fast as I could to catch the next bus but as I was half way down the road I just happened to have saw a bus I bet the driver saw me running but never stopped the bus stupid moron. Just missed a bus and schools already started I have had to many lates this year and I don’t want to bunk since that would go on my school record ‘’Kyungsoo your such a complete idiot’’ A voice sniggered behind me I slowly turned around to find no other person but Kim Jongin  i sighed ‘’And that makes you smart.’’ He laughed again before messing my hair ‘’Yeah. I guess that’s what makes me smart’’ I grabbed his wrist to make him stop messing my hair since It was neatly done ‘’I just said that you idiot’’ He always smiled at what I said ever since we were young he would always smile at my words he never seemed to frown or even have a dense attitude he would always be happy and end up messing my hair. ‘’Kyungshoe why are you late anyway you were always the one to scold me about my lateness and now you’re the one always late’’ He was right I did always scold him but that’s because if he got another bad record he would be kicked out school and I can’t watch him his life up ‘’Well..Jongin you are right I did scold you about your lateness because I wanted you to realise if you up in this school your is going to be taking out the trash for all our neighbours’’ all I heard was laughter I glanced at him and then hit his arm ‘’I’m serious don’t up this time. You got a second chance just don’t waste it’’ He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him as he held me tightly ‘’I’m not a up I’m just too smart for these teachers they can’t keep track of where I am’’ I don’t know how I slipped out his arms but I did anyway then hit his chest ‘’you’re a up and you know it now come on we already skipped first period’’

xoxo

Kai’s POV

‘’Kyungshoe stop dragging me why are we walking it’s so far my legs are on fire’’ I exclaimed as I had to gasp for air this boy has amazing stamina how comes he never caught the bus this morning. ‘’Were late already and they probably phoned my dad who’s working his off for me and my dinner to get food on our plates…I just can’t let him down’’ We arrived at school the time was already 10:30 we went to the back gates Kyungsoo threw his bag over the gate and I also threw mine ‘’Give me a boost then’’ I crouched down on the floor and clasped my hands together to give Kyungsoo a boost up as he got over the gates I then proceeded to climb up and jump over and I quickly got my bag of the floor ‘’Ok here’s the plan say that I had to go hospital because a burglar broke in and stabbed me in the abdomen and I nearly died’’ Kyungsoo looked at me and he didn’t look like he was interested in what I was saying or pleased to hear what an awesome plan I came up with ‘’Kai do you know you the most stupidest guy ever you wouldn’t be released from the hospital and no one would believe that. So this is what we’re going to do go to class like normal people ok’’ Normal people well that kind of   I was think of a more extreme entrance. If only he could read my mind he would know I’m actually smart and not stupid as he says I am. ‘’Well let’s go with your idea then’’ I slid my hand in his and gently tugged him along as we strolled through the backdoors straight down the glistening corridor that seemed kind of creepy since it was too shiny and the windows were so huge we took a left turn and walked straight to class as I let go of his hands as we now were standing in front of a huge door I eyed at him and he looked back at me we both took a huge breath and I gulped down and nodded at him ‘’Ready’’ I sternly said to him he looked back and nodded then smiled ‘’Let’s do this’’ I turned the door knob and smirked as we both entered.

Complete silence and all I felt was gazes and gloomy eyes on us but these particular gazes bothered me it was the eyes on kyungsoo I looked at Kyungsoo then I stared at his jeans. And I had been smirking the whole time

‘’You’re late and Kyungsoo what happened to your school uniform you do realise that your jeans are ripped’’ Everyone burst out laughing and I all I had on my face was a huge smirk

Do Kyungsoo your truly mine

 

---------------------------------------------------End of Chapter 1----------------------------------------------------

A/N i would not call this a chapter but lets say it the beginng of something awesome OuO

i tired my best and now i'm absoloutly tierd i might sleep but i need to eat first :o (I need food) 

woah i'm wondering if to make Kai y but i know that's too common so i might make him innocent at the same time

so happy i got this over and done with hope you guys enjoy it because it seems more like a prolouge

but yeah oh well it might seem complicated at first but it will get simpler when other charecters get introduced 

Next chapter will be uploaded soon 

Long author note mianhae ;w; 

Author-nim 

tumblr_inline_n0ufv5cqYD1qi9f95.gif  Author is so so so Happy might listen to 2NE1 now xD