Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

Two months later, all the members of Black Eagle were arrested by the FBI when they were involved in a weapon deal with an undercover police. Everyone in Shadow was relief when they were informed because no one could threaten their safety anymore. Jae Joong has also recovered and continued to help Lee Teuk to run Shadow with Yun Ho.

On the other hand, So Ra finally completed the big case with Hong Ki. Lee Teuk brought her to a new Italian restaurant to celebrate. When they were eating, Lee Teuk excused himself to the washroom. But, instead of going to the washroom, he headed to the kitchen. When he returned, he was holding a small plate with a piece of chocolate cake. He placed the plate in front of So Ra.

“We haven’t finished the food yet,” So Ra told Lee Teuk. “It’s too early for desert.”

“It’s not,” Lee Teuk responded. “I prepared this specially for you.”

So Ra took a fork and started eating the chocolate cake. When she reached the middle of the cake, she saw something shining. She used the fork to take out the shining item. It is a diamond ring. She stared at Lee Teuk who then took the ring from her hand and cleaned it. He then kneeled down beside her.

“Kang So Ra, will you marry me?” Lee Teuk asked.

“Yes,” So Ra nodded her head and smiled at him.

***********************************************************************************************

So Ra frowned when she felt that someone sneaked underneath her blanket. She opened her eyes and took the blanket aside. Then, she saw two pairs of big eyes staring at her and giggled.

“Lee Jung Su, Lee Soo Yeon, what are you two doing on my bed?” So Ra asked.

“Umma, appa asked us to wake you up,” Soo Yeon who is four years old smiled at So Ra.

“Araso,” So Ra ruffled Soo Yeon’s hair and went into the bathroom.

“Umma, we are going to the amusement park today,” Jung Su who is a year older than Soo Yeon reminded So Ra.

“I know,” So Ra responded.

“Morning,” Lee Teuk planted a kiss on So Ra’s lip when she walked into the dining room.

“Appa, umma, we are still here,” Jung Su and Soo Yeon reminded both of them.

“You two want a kiss from appa too?” Lee Teuk asked.

“No,” Jung Su and Soo Yeon stuck out their tongues at Lee Teuk.

After the family ate their breakfast, they headed to the amusement park. They spent the whole day at the amusement park before headed to a restaurant owned by Jae Joong since three years ago.

“Uncle Jae,” Soo Yeon ran towards Jae Joong who was talking to Chang Min.

“Our little princess is so pretty today,” Jae Joong pinched Soo Yeon’s nose.

“Soo Yeon ah, what about me?” Chang Min asked Soo Yeon. “You only see Jae Joong hyung and ignore me, I’m sad now.”

“Uncle Chang Min,” Soo Yeon smiled at Chang Min.

“Uncle Jae, I want truffle,” Jung Su who came in later told Jae Joong.

“No problem,” Jae Joong winked at Jung Su.

The family sat down at a table located at the corner of the restaurant. Jae Joong and Chang Min smiled at each other when looking at the family enjoying their dinner. This is happiness, it’s simple, isn’t it?

(A/N: And this marks the official end of 'Never Let You Go'. As I said in the previous chapter, the new TeukSora story will be posted by Friday. Thank you all for the comments you left for the past three months. TeukSora forever. Annyong.)