Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

Lee Teuk could hear So Ra’s murmuring when they were on their way home. He couldn’t get what she was actually saying but he heard his own name. When they reached home, he carried her into her room and put a wet towel on her forehead. He caressed her face and stared at her for a while before leaving. Just when he wanted to walk away, So Ra grabbed his hand.

“Don’t leave me...” So Ra’s eyes were still closed but tears streamed down her cheeks. “Oppa... Don’t leave So Ra.”

“I’m here,” Lee Teuk sat down on the bed and wiped away the tears. “So Ra, why are you crying?”

“Oppa... Don’t leave me...” So Ra repeated those words again and again.

“I’m not leaving you,” Lee Teuk told her.

“I don’t want...” So Ra continued to speak with her eyes closed. “To be your sister...”

Lee Teuk was startled by So Ra’s words. He saw tears started to stream down her cheeks again.

“I love you...” So Ra said.

Those three words hit Lee Teuk’s heart. He stared at So Ra. The three words that he repeated several times in his heart whenever he saw her but never say it out. He didn’t know if So Ra meant it or she was just dreaming. He took his hand out from So Ra’s grab and left her room. He went inside his own room and laid on the bed. He took out his phone and called Hee Chul.

“What’s up?” Hee Chul asked in an excited tone. “How’s So Ra?”

“She’s drunk and she’s asleep,” Lee Teuk replied. “Hee Chul, what should I do?”

“So Ra said something to you, didn’t she?” Hee Chul questioned him.

“She said that she loves me but I don’t know if she was dreaming or not,” Lee Teuk answered.

“If she does love you, what do you plan to do?” Hee Chul asked.

“I don’t know,” Lee Teuk felt lost.

“Do you really want to maintain this sibling relationship forever?” Hee Chul raised his voice. “If yes, don’t think about getting married for the rest of your life!”

“Hee Chul, I love her. But, if we become a couple, it means that I’ll put her into danger,” Lee Teuk told Hee Chul.

“Do you ever ask her opinion?” Hee Chul asked. “A relationship isn’t just about what you think. You should consider her feeling too. If she isn’t afraid of the danger, then you shouldn’t be.”

“You’re still at Blue?” Lee Teuk changed the topic.

“No, at Han Kyung’s place,” Hee Chul knew that Lee Teuk didn’t want to continue the topic so he let it happened.

“I’ll find you some other time, bye,” Lee Teuk ended the call. He recalled Hee Chul’s words. Hee Chul sees things from a different perspective from him and also knows the best solutions. This is the reason why he would seek for Hee Chul’s help everytime he felt lose. He trusted him. But, this time, Lee Teuk was worried. How would people think of So Ra when they relationship is revealed to the public? He didn’t care about himself, but he cared about So Ra’s feeling, more than anything else.

***********************************************************************************************

Next morning, So Ra walked into the dining room with headache attacking her. She sat down opposite to Lee Teuk and drank the tomato juice in front of her.

“So Ra, let’s go somewhere after you finish eating your breakfast,” Lee Teuk told So Ra.

“Where are we going?” So Ra asked.

“You’ll know later,” Lee Teuk replied.

(A/N: Had my Clinical Chemistry test on Friday. Didn't do well. :( Not to mention that I couldn't complete the practical exam as well. Sigh. And then another news broke out. Nichkhun and Tiffany's relationship shocked me. I'm a fan of Khuntoria since they first joined the show. I didn't know what to react when I found out about the relationship. But still, blessing for this new couple though I ship Khuntoria.)