Untitled

The Wall

My first time writing a fic about other band than SHINee ^^

who can resist writing about them XDD

well I hope you enjoy my fail since it doesn't seem horror at all ;~;

Enjoy reading and Comment ^^

Donghyun "red"

Hyunseong "blue"

Jeongmin "green"

Youngmin "orange"

Kwangmin "golden yellow"

Minwoo "turquoise"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Boyfriend moved into a new neighborhood and in a new dorm after their debut, their leader Donghyun suggested since it so that it would be easier to go to practice together and bound with each other.

 

[In the new Dorm]

"Okay we have two rooms s—" Donghyun got cut by Hyunseong who ran into the kitchen "WOAH ! The kitchen is huge !"

"Hyunseong I sti—" Donghyun got cut again but this time by Minwoo "We have two rooms !".

The leader looked at Hyunseong whose opening every cabin in the kitchen, Minwoo looking around in awe, the twins that are having a wrestle match and lastly to Jeongmin who was checking the mirror in the living room, "Everyone gather in front of me or you'll be the ones that will go grocery shopping" Donghyun smirked when he noticed that everyone stood in line in front of him … everyone but the twins because they were so into beating each other.

"Youngmin and Kwangmin ! you two will go for grocery shopping today" Donghyun leaned into the wall ready to hear their protest "WHAT ?!" the Jo twin's head snapped towards the leader "But hyung we are young" Kwangmin spoke before his brother "And its getting late !" Youngmin added while pointing to the window. "That’s what you get for not giving me your attention and as a punishment to all of you I get to choose whose going to be your roommate" protests was heard from everyone but soon died down when the leader didn't show any sign of giving up on his decision, the twins sighed in defeat and took the money that their manager put on the counter in the living room and went out. "Sooooo ?" the Maknae spoke and Donghyun cleared his throat "Since one room can't fit us all with our stuff we'll split up", "so the oldest in a room and the youngest in the other one ?" Jeongmin asked and the leader shook his head "Why hyung ?" Minwoo frowned "Its because if we do that then we could easily get fooled when we go to bed" Hyunseong answered and Donghyun nodded "I still don't get it" Hyunseong laughed quietly as he can clearly see question marks on top of the maknae's head " if we put you and the Jo twins in one room then you all going to stay up playing whatever you have with you" Donghyun explained "Jeongmin, Minwoo and I will take the left room, you will take the right room with the Jo twins" Hyunseong was about to protest but the leader spoke again "I trust you so no complaining" and Hyunseong sighed while nodding.

After they put their luggages in their room –Hyunseong had the honor to drag the twins luggage to their room- each one of them disappeared into the dorm 'exploring'.

 

[After 30 minutes]

"We are back !!" Kwangmin ran into the living room with Youngmin following behind him tiredly, putting everything in its place in the kitchen the leader announced that it was their bed time, groaning each one of them went to bed.

"Hyung, we heard something when we were in our way back" Youngmin putted one arm around Hyunseong shoulder with Kwangmin nodding. "What did you hear ?" Hyunseong looked at the twins curiously and that made them grin, sitting on Hyunseong's bed Youngmin started "Well, we saw this ally …" Kwangmin continued "We wanted to there and explore the but an old woman stopped us for doing so" Youngmin nodded "She said that if we get too close we might get lost forever !". Hyunseong raised on eyebrow "Do you expect me to believe this ?" Kwangmin pouted and Youngmin frowned "We aren't lying hyung, that woman told us that her son didn't listen to her and now he is in a mental house" Hyunseong rolled his eyes and suddenly Kwangmin had a big grin on his face and turned to his brother. Youngmin grinned the same way as his brother and looked at Hyunseong making him curse in his mind how creepy they looked "Hyung, how about we go there and see who'll get scared like a courage test" Hyunseong thought for a minute then agreed to go with them. The trio changed their clothes and tiptoed to the living room. Kwangmin acting like an army scout, he gave them the signal that the cost was clear, "Why did I agree to this ..?" Hyunseong mumbled to himself then proceeded to follow the twins.

 

Reaching their destination Kwangmin ran towards the ally with Youngmin after him. "I hate exercising" Hyunseong sighed then jogged to catch up to the Jo twins.

Kwangmin stopped so that there would be a small distance between him and the wall but suddenly Youngmin tripped on a small rock making him fall and push his brother into the wall, Kwangmin touched the wall and suddenly the wall began to him in. Youngmin shouted for Hyunseong to help his brother "Hyung ! Kwangmin needs help" Hyunseong stopped dead in his tracks, watching with wide eyes Youngmin pulling his brother but failing miserably as the wall them both. "Y-Youngmin ! Kwangmin !" Hyunseong shouted as panic filled him, hesitating he walked into the wall because it was his job as their hyung to take care of them.

 

Hyunseong POV:

I admit it … I was really scared that I closed my eyes tightly when I walked through that wall, opening my eyes I found myself in a mansion … more like a deserted mansion. I tried to spot the blonde Youngmin with his brother but I didn't see any blonde head. I guess that I don't have a choice but to start looking for them in this creepy mansion.

 I started looking for them but it was too dark that I can barely see ! When I was about to shout their names the floor under me collapsed "Argh.. am I that heavy ?" I cursed in my mind as I felt a little pain but I ignored it and stood up to look for a way to go up, looking around I gasped because around me there was different kinds of torturing machines,   "I need to find them fast …." Panic filled me as I fasten my pace and soon enough I found a door, hesitatingly I opened it to find a place that looks like a prison or a dungeon, grabbing the torch light on the wall my eyes spotted a blonde hair. "Youngmin !!" I ran towards him to find him on the floor hugging his twin.

 Breaking down into the floor next to them I saw their clothes ripped and they were covered in blood, deep wounds and scratches were all around their body, I couldn't bring myself to touch them as tears flooded my eyes, "This is a dream ! n-no it’s a nightmare !!" I tried to deny it but this is the reality …… the horrible reality but I couldn't  "I'm sorry …. I'm sorry …. I'm sorry" I kept repeating and brought my hand to my face as I cried.

 

I couldn't do my job well as their hyung …. I couldn't protect them as their hyung …. Its all my fault.

I collected myself and stood up, I need to hurry to go back to the dorm. I looked at them both in sorrow then I took off my jacket and covered them both in it. Looking at them one more time I went to look for an exile, after seeing everything I finally found a ladder. Climbing up I ran towards the wall and soon enough I found myself in the dark ally. I went towards the dorm to inform the others.

I banged the door and soon enough the door opened and I hugged the first person I saw –which was Jeongmin- I cried as I held into him tightly.

No One Pov:

Jeongmin hugged Hyunseong and led him to the living room trying to calm him down as he whispered comforting and soothing words into the older boy's ear, Minwoo woke Donghyun up when he saw Hyunseong crying his eyes out and the leader rushed into the living room to see what was happening, "Hyunseong-ah, tell me what happened …" Donghyun looked at Hyunseong worriedly "T-they are DEAD …. Its all my fault ! " Hyunseong bit his lip "Who died Hyung ?"  Jeongmin patted Hyunseong's back as he asked "Youngmin and Kwangmin …." The room was silent, only the sound of Hyunseong hiccups was heard "Hyung, Youngmin hyung and Kwangmin are sleeping in the room" Minwoo looked at him with confusion showing on his face.

Sitting there for a moment until what Minwoo said sank into his mind, he ran to his shared room with the twins finding them sleeping in their beds peacefully, Kwangmin tossed to the other side when the light from the door hit his face with Youngmin snoring softly, "They are perfectly fine, you need to catch some sleep Hyunseong-ah" the leader patted Hyunseong's back and went to his room along with Minwoo who wished him a good night sleep, Jeongmin was the only one left as he stood next to Hyunseong "Do you me to make you something ?"

"No ....."

"Do you want me to stay abit with you ?"

"No ......"

"Do you want me to sleep next to you ?"

Hyunseong smiled at Jeongmin weakly "I'm perfectly fine Jeongmin, go sleep" Jeongmin nodded slowly as he went to his shared room with DongWoo .

 

Opening the window for some light breeze, Hyunseong climbed into his bed as he sighed, he wasn't sure if what he saw was a nightmare or not. Closing his eyes he decided to think about it later and as soon as he fell asleep two figures climbed into the room from the window, the two stared at the twins then turned looking at Hyunseong "He might be able to help …."

"I hope so …."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I make a sequel to explain more ? tell me in the comments if you want a sequel to it since I'm not very sure of writing on ><