The Truth Kills

The Monster Within

"Minho-ssi, please don't do this." says Sulli as she takes herself out of Minho's grasp.

"I'm sorry. I just missed you so much." says Minho.

"I don't think you should be doing this. You already have a girlfriend and it seems like she makes you happy." says Sulli.

"You mean Naeun? Naeun is n....well, yes Naeun is my girlfriend." says Minho.

"Well, you should go back to her. I need to get back to work, there are many customers and you guys are one of them." says Sulli.

"Is there a way you could help me though? I kind of snuck in here. I told them I went to the restroom." says Minho.

"Walk down the hallway and turn to your left. That's where the restrooms are." replies Sulli.

Minho nodded and went in the direction he was told. Then, he went back to their table.

"What took you so long?" says Naeun.

That was when Sulli showed up to serve their food.

"I had a chat with a guy I knew from high school." says Minho.

Sulli tried hard not to roll her eyes at his explanation. Which Suzy noticed.

"In the restroom?" says Suzy with suspicious eyes.

"Yes." says Minho sternly.

"Okay." says Suzy going back to her normal mood.

"Enjoy your meal! If you guys need anything else, feel free to call me." says Sulli as she finished serving their food.

They nodded their heads at her and Sulli walked away to manage the cash register. That was when Victoria finally came back.

"Ssul!"

"Vic-unnie. You're here!" 

"Yeah. Thank you so much for taking over. Where's your table? I'll take over."

Sulli pointed towards Minho's table and Victoria's jaw dropped. 

"Isn't that...."

"Yes. The guy I left."

Victoria recognized Minho because Sulli also told her about him and even showed a picture.

"Why is he here?"

"They're on vacation."

"Who's the girl?"

"Naeun? Oh, his girlfriend."

"And isn't that guy..."

"Yes. Chanyeol."

"Has she acted up?" says Victoria pointing to Sulli's head.

"No. I'll probably hear from her later though." 

"If that's the case, you better go home. It's getting late."

"Thank you Vic-unnie! I'll see you tomorrow. " says Sulli as she hugged Victoria and handed her the apron.

"Bye Ssul! Go out the front door. It's dangerous to go through the back at this hour now."

Sulli nodded and walked out the restaurant. 

"You guys, she left. We found her, we need to talk to her." says Suzy.

Chanyeol and Minho just stared at each other.

"Who was that?" asks Naeun.

"We'll explain to you later. If you guys don't do anything about this, then I will!" says Suzy as she stands up and runs after Sulli.

Chanyeol left bills on the table to pay for their dinner and went after Suzy. Minho and Naeun went after them.

Before Minho left, Victoria grabbed her arm.

"I just wanted to tell you that Sulli still loves you. She's dealing with something and only you can help her."

Minho nods his head and leaves.

"Please let your love be stronger than Sulli's condition." says Victoria.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
"Ssul!"

Sulli was almost at her house when she heard Suzy call her. She didn't want to turn around because she wasn't ready to face her.

"Sulli!"

She heard Chanyeol.

"Sulli, please explain to them." says Suzy.

"Suji...how are you?" says Sulli still not turning around.

"Ssul, don't change the subject they deserve an explanation." says Suzy.

At this, Sulli starts to tear up.

Naeun noticed the situation and decided to leave.

"I think I should go. I'll meet you guys at the hotel room." says Naeun.

"No, Naeun-ssi. It's okay for you to stay." says Sulli.

"Ssul please! They deserve to know." says Suzy.

Sulli turns around and reveals her teary eyes.

"Fine. You're right Suji. It's time that I tell you guys. Follow me."

"To where?" says Suzy. 

"My house."
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
They walked into Sulli's house and were taken aback by everything.

"Let's talk in the kitchen." says Suzy.

They get to kitchen and took seats at the kitchen counter.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" says Sulli.

They all shook their heads and Sulli joined them in sitting. Sulli noticed that Naeun still felt awkward and she felt bad.

"Hi! I'm Sulli. You are?"

"Naeun."

"Nice to meet you!" says Sulli holding out her hand to Naeun.

They shook hands and it was quiet again.

"Ask away." says Sulli.

"Why did you leave?" says Minho.

"What does Suzy know that we don't?" says Chanyeol.

"Why do you want me here?" says Naeun.

"Woah! Ok let me start with Naeun's question. I wanted you here because I didn't want you to be left out. You seem nice, I want us to be friends." says Sulli.

"Thank you." says Naeun.

"Now let me answer Chanyeol's and Minho's questions."

"There is something that Suzy knows but you guys don't. It's also the reason I left."

"What is it?" says Minho.

"I'm not just Sulli. I'm also Jinri. There are two people inside of me."

"That's not possible." says Minho.

Sulli suddenly gets a headache and Jinri is out.

"Oh but it is and now you're going to die." says Jinri as she grabs a knife.

"Sulli don't do this." says Suzy.

"You shut up! I'm going to kill you too. You took Chanyeol from me!"

"She didn't take me from you. I love her! Sulli please don't let her control you." says Chanyeol.

Jinri saw that she had no way to fight the 4 of them. So, she decided to take the weakest one Naeun. She took Naeun and put the knife against her neck.

"If any of you follow me, she's going to die."

She took Naeun to the car and as she was getting in, she hit her on the head so that she wouldn't dare fight back.

"What do we do?" says Suzy who was crying.

"We follow but all we can do is wait for her to change back to Sulli." says Minho.

"We'll get her back. We will!" says Chanyeol while hugging Suzy.

 


A/N: What do you guys think? I'm on summer vacation now, so faster updates now. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥