Music Cures

Sometimes I Wish My Dreams Will Not Come True

 

 

 

She found herself lying on the bed between Lu and Hun. The former with his angelic face was sleeping beside her while she was teaching the younger one sing Miracles in December.  The next thing she knew was she was in a sort of a building, a function room with Kris and Zi. Kris and she were talking about random things. Kris knew about her feelings for Zi. She didn’t know what the event was but there were fans screaming and Tao decided to do some fan service. She asked him to bring out the flag with an EXO logo in it.

 

“Can you say “Hi” to me?” she asked.

 

Tao granted her request in Chinese. “Ni hao,” he said.

 

“Hi,” she replied in English.

 

Zi Tao then went to the rooftop. She was shocked by what she saw. Tao was smoking a cig. A ing cig!!

 

What the ?! She thought when she saw the scene. Then she took a glance at Kris with questioning eyes. “Is he really smoking?” she asked.

 

“We need a break sometimes.” He said tersely. He didn’t explain further.

 

! What’s that gotta do with him smoking? She exploded mentally. Damn. Crazy!!  

 

She kept staring at Tao. The guy snubbed her and continued smoking. She couldn’t believe it. She was shocked.

 

Then she went to the balcony, nearer to Kris. He was watching the crowd go frantic downstairs. When he saw her, he left. By the time he returned, he was holding her earphones.

 

“Music cures,” he told her while giving her earphones.

 

Then they saw a girl appeared and proceeded to the rooftop. Ef, yes that was her name, didn’t know who the other girl was. Kris’ and her eyes met. The next thing she knew was Kris pulling her. “Tell him already.” He urged.

 

“I don’t want to.” She replied with assertion. “I will only be disappointed. Didn’t you see? He ignored me a while ago.”

 

“It’s better than regretting it in the end.” Kris was still pulling her.

 

When they reached the top, they saw Tao and the unidentified girl talking. Ef loosened Kris’ grasp on her wrist. “I told you I’d only get disappointed.” Her tears started to fall. She could feel the liquid wetting her face. By that time, she knew she was already awake. 

 

 

 

 

E X O

 

 

It's short. It's a dream. But my cousin was so affected she was still crying when she woke up. I dunno what's with dreams. Of course, it's an activity of the brain but there will always be a side of it that will always be an enigma to me. I want to know what you think of the dream. I hope you could spare a bit of your time writing a comment about it ^_^