Part Three.

Symptoms (Hiatus)

Part Three

Symptoms | CriminalMinds!AU

By jungkaren

Playlist:

“A Day Without You” by SM the Ballad ( Sung by Kim Jonghyun of SHINee and Kim Jongdae/Chen of EXO )
“In the Summer” by Infinite

a/n: I hope you all read my last author note from the last chapter. THIS IS A FLASHBACK EPISODE WHERE YIXING FIRST MET JOONMYUN. Just letting you all know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK | 5 YEARS AGO

SHANGHAI, CHINA. SOMEWHERE IN THE SHANGHAI STREET MARKETS. UNKNOWN TIME.

“Joonmyun?? So you’re Korean??”

Joonmyun laughs quietly with a nod, “Yes, I am. I came to China with some of my university students for a club.”

Yixing blinked, “A club??”

Joonmyun nods again, “Yes. I teach Korean History at the Seoul Arts University. I’m the school’s Chinese club representative as staff president.”

Yixing nodded in understatement, “Mhm. Good enough.”

Joonmyun grins, “I should go. I need to find the nearest café to order some coffee for my students. Today was my treat.”

The male excuses himself before Yixing catches his wrist. Joonmyun stopped and looked back at Yixing for a moment.

“Yes?”

Yixing bite his bottom lip nervously. Yixing isn’t gay, but something about this male really attracted him. Liang’s passing was unexpected and Yixing doesn’t know if he should fall back into love again. But, something about Joonmyun makes Yixing want him. Not in just a friend way but also another way… a ual way. However, Yixing told himself not to rush things. He barely knew the shorter male for just brief minutes and he believes that he already feels something.

“Yixing?? Can you let go please? You’re hurting my wrist.”

Joonmyun hissed quietly and tries his best to ignore the pain that Yixing’s grip has. “Oh! I’m so so sorry!” Yixing pulls away hastily as his arm falls to his side. Joonmyun saw Yixing’s expression and frowned. He never attended to hurt the younger male’s feelings. So, he decided to make up for it.

“Yixing. Would like to join me today?”

Yixing was taken aback and blinked at Joonmyun confusingly, “Join you???”

Joonmyun nods, “Yes. The club and I are going to an art museum today. Would you like to join us and accompany me? That’s if it’s okay with you, I mean.”

Joonmyun smiled kindly at Yixing as his eyes formed cressets to each corner of his ears. Cute, Yixing thought.

“Come on!”

Joonmyun softly grabbed Yixing’s wrist and dragged him around. Throughout the whole entire day, Yixing accompanied Joonmyun through every stop Joonmyun’s students stopped at. Yixing was slowly forgetting about Liang. He.. was falling for Joonmyun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHANGHAI, CHINA. GOLDEN SWAN HOTEL. 11:29PM.

Yixing dropped off Joonmyun at his destination. Yixing felt like something was pulling him out. Something deep inside him felt like he should not fall for Joonmyun.

“Thank you for the ride, Yixing. I really appreciated it.”

Joonmyun smiles like an angel and unbuckles him as his phone rings, “Oh. My husband is calling me.” He quietly giggles and picks up his phone, shoving it in his ear, “Hi Yifan~!”

Yifan.. That named sounded familiar to Yixing. He’s seen it and heard of it before..

*********************

Yifan kicked his feet on his table and loosens his tie, “Hey sweetheart.”

*********************

Joonmyun smiles, “Hi~ How are you? Are you home already? How was work?”

*********************

Yifan strips off his tie and s his dress shirt, “Tiring. Jongin and Sehun exploded a small rocket in the office and caused a small dent in the wall. Again..”

*********************

Joonmyun laughs softly over the phone, “Aigoo~ Those two~ Oh. Yifan. Hold on.”

Joonmyun covered his phone and turned over to Yixing who was watching Joonmyun taking his call, “Thank you again, Yixing. It was really great getting to know you. Maybe if you visit Korea, please do visit me in my office.”

Yixing nods with a simple dimple smile, “Sure. I will. Bye Joonmyun.”

“Bye Yixing.”

Joonmyun gives him a soft smile and waves before leaving the car and heading inside the hotel while continuing his conversation with his husband. Yixing watched Joonmyun go inside before it hit him..

“Oh. God.”

Yixing just spent the entire day with his soon-to-be new boss’ husband. Yixing then drove home cursing to himself for flirting with his boss’ husband. He then received a phone call from his boss, Zhou Mi as soon as he arrived inside his apartment.

“Yixing. You haven’t sent me your resignation nor your transfer.”

Yixing sighs quietly, “I know, Mi..”

“Well, I need an answer now.”

Yixing thought and thought. He shrugged. Oh what the heck man. Yolo.

“I’ll take the job in Seoul.”

Zhou Mi smirked over the phone, “Excellent choice. I will let Yifan know. I bought your plane ticket already. You’re leaving in three days. Come by the office also.”

“I will. I will see you soon.”

“Back at you.”

The call ended and Yixing looked at his phone. Liang was still his background photo. Her smile was so beautiful. Yixing could never let her go. She was his everything. His first love, his first kiss, his first partner, his first end. But.. it’s time to move on. It’s time to move away from the past and prepare for the future. His future as a senior SSA at the Seoul branch with a new life and maybe a new love life.


So, I finally decided to update because I took my time to re-evaluate myself. Although, the Baekhun and Taeyeon thingy happened, I am still supporting them. Don't hate me but if that's what it is, it is what it is. Okay? Anyways, I know it's a short update butI will undate by Tuesday, hopefully. Thanks for sticking around for me, you guys. Really. Thank you all again!! AND I'M BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!

tumblr_n88u25A4Mf1tooopjo1_500.gif