Untitled

Just another love story[edited]

Chapter 3

Min Jee's POV:

He looked suprised to see me here, but smiled a little and I tried to smile back as Sulli tapped my arm. 

"Hm?" I gave a asking tone from me.

"Don't you think that the new teacher is so cute?!" she whispered to me and I froze.

I shrugged with my shoulders.

"I guess.." I answered her and turned back to the Principle and the new teacher.

I felt how 'our new teacher' looked at me sometimes while our Principle told us something about a trip that we would do next month.

I tried to hide my cheeks, so anyone could see how red their were.

"Okay I think my work is done. I'll leave the childeren to now Mr. Lee." He said and went out from the classroom.     

"Because I don't you well, let's do a introduction round. You begin oke?" he pointed at Krystal  and smiled. 

Krystal stood up and had a grin on her face. 

"My name is Jung Krystal, 16 years old. My hobbies are dancing and flirting" she said and winked at Hyun Woo/Mr Lee.

He looked confused at her and shook his head. 

"Interesting ... anyway..lets move on" he said and looked at Suzy.  

 She stood up. 

"I am Suzy and 16 years old and my hobbies are singing and painting." she said and sat down again. 

"I'm Sulli and 15 1/2 years old and my hobbies are singing and watching k-dramas" Sulli said with and dreamish voice after Suzy. 

All in the class introduced themself .. well except for me. 

"Okay last but not least, I am you with the teddybear hairclip." He said and looked at me with his eyesmile.

 face flushed red ~We already know each other. I don't need to interduce myself again.~ I thought as I stood up. 

"M-My n-name is C-Cho M-Min J-Jee and 16 y-years old. My ho-hobbies are singing and drawing." I said and sat down fast.

"Well okay, now that I think that everyone in this class interduced himself, lets start with-" He wanted to finish his sentence but Krystal interrupted him.  

"Mr.Lee, how about when you tell us something about you?" she asked him and all in the class agreed ecspecially Sulli.

He laughed. "okay, what do you want to know?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Sulli asked him excitedly.

He paused a little before he answered the question.

"No, I don't have one.. " he said and smiled.

"How are old are you? You look so young for a teacher!" Someone in the class asked.

"I am 20 years old but turning 21 next month." he answered.

"What are you hobbies and can I have your number?" Krystal asked with a y tone in her voice. 

Mr.Lee  rolled his eyes but chuckeld a little. 

"My hobbies are playing the guitar and no I don't give my number to students." he answered her and looked at me while he said the part with the 'phone number' 

~Should I ask a question too? If so which?~ I thought as the bell rang for the break. 

"Oh, okay see you after the break." Mr. Lee said while the students left the classroom one by one. 

"Minji are you coming?" Suzy asked me already outside the classroom in the hall . 

"Uhm, I realize I forgot my wallet in the classroom.." I said and ran back to the classroom. 

 Arrived there I realized that the door wasn't locked and went inside, closing the door behind me. 

There I saw him.. SLEEPING. 

(please imagine that he is sleeping with his head on the teacher desk and wearing other clothes) 

I went near to him, to see if his really asleep.

"I should go..Suzy and Sulli are waiting for me.." I said to myself and turned around to go, when I suddenly felt that something held my head and turned myself back.

"Don't go.." he mumbled while his head was still on the desk, his eyes closed and held my hand.

"M-Mr. L-ee" I stuttered in shock and looked at him.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Call me Hyun Woo, not Mr.Lee I feel old." he said and laughed alittle while he finally stood up.

"But you are my teacher.." I said and felt like I was in one of these 'Fanfictions' when the student falls in love with the handsome and young new teacher.

"But you didn't get to know me as one.." he said and smiled. 

~This boy can only smile..~ I thought while I realized that we were still 'holding' hands. 

"Uhm.. your hand.." I said and he quickly let my hand go. 

"So..what are you doing here?" he asked me with a questioning look on his face. 

"Ehm.. well.." I couldn't answer him. 

~Right what was I doing here...~ Thought as he leaned to me to whisper something to me. 

"Cho Min Jee.." he paused. "Did you miss me.. a stranger that you only know for a day?" he asked in low tone. 

I pushed him softly away. "Are you crazy?!" I asked him embarrassed. 

It was quiet until he began to laugh out loud. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA... sorry thats so funny" he said and held his stomach. 

I looked angry at him. 

"YA! Do you think this is funny?" I asked him and looked directly in his eyes. 

He stopped to laugh and looked back at me. 

"Min Je-" he wanted to say as someone came in the classroom. 

 

 

to be continued..

don't forget to comment and subcribe :D