Suprise Suprise!

Just another love story[edited]

Chapter 1:

Min Jee's POV:

I sat on my chair and tried to learn, but I couldn't. It was the last day of the summer holidays and the only thing I did the entire Summer was to study. "AISH! What should I do?" I asked myself and looked at my clock. "2pm ..hmm maybe I could ask Sulli and Suzy if they want to go outside.." 

I put out my phone from my pocket and called Suzy first. 

M: "Hey Suzy it's me Minji."

S: "Oh! Hey Minji whats up?"

M: "Nothing much I wanted to ask if you have time to got outside?"

S: "Uhm.. Sorry Minji I really love to, since you couldn't go out the entire summer, but I have a date with Soo Hyun, I hope you understand that."

M: "Oh.. No problem, I don't want to bother you, so see you tomorrow bye."

S: "Bye Minji."

I hung up and and sighed. "I could had think about it! It's the last day.. so she wants to spent time with her boyfriend!" I talked to myself. Suzy and Soohyun were already 2 years together and did a distance relationship, because he lived in the States, but he comes every holiday to visit her.  I'm actually jealous of their relationship, he is so caring and loves her with all his heart. I sighed again and dialed Sulli's number and hoped that she has time.

 

S: "Hey Minji, why are u calling?"

M:"Hey Sulli, I wanted to ask you, if you have time to go outside with me?" 

S: "Minji I am really sorry I can't my big brother is back from germany." 

M: "Oh okay, no problem have fun and see you tomorrow."

I hung up again and smacked my head on my desk. "What should I do?!" I asked again and stood up. "I know I will go alone.. I can have fun alone!" I said and put on my Chucks. "Mum I'm going outside, bye!". I went to the city and looked around. ~It was maybe not a so funny idea to go alone, there a couples everywhere~ I thought as I suddenly bumped into someone. I almost fell on the ground, when this 'someone' didn't catch me. My eyes were closed until I heard him saying something. "Are you okay?" he asked me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw how his brown eyes looked at me. I quickly removed myself from him and looked on the ground. "Y-yeah t-thank y-you.." I said while still looking on the ground. I could imagine how red my face was. He chuckled a little and smiled at me. "No problem, whats your name?" he asked. I looked up and saw him completely. I froze and tried to talk. "C-C-Cho M-M-in J-Jee" I stutterd. He smiled again. He had this eyesmile that made me smile a little. "W-What's y-y-our name?" I asked. 

"I am Lee Hyun Woo." he said.

"So what are you doing here alone? " he asked and looked a little around. 

"I-I w-wanted t-to w-walk a-a-around a little bit.." I answered him and looked away. "..and you?"

I asked him. ~Ahh why did you asked him?! I don't even know him!!~ I tought as he answered me. "I needed some fresh air, so I decided to go outside."

he smiled at me. "Thank you again.. I have to go now.." I said and turned around to go. 

"Min Jee wait!" he said and I turned to him. 

"Hm?" 

"Can I have your number?" 

"My n-n-number?!" I stuttered in shock again.

He smiled. "Yeah, your number..is that okay?" 

I wanted to answer 'no' but I said "Yes.. sure" in all sudden and gave him my number.

"Thanks" he said with a smile.

"Really have to go now bye!"I said and ran home.

Arrived at home I went to my room and called Suzy and Sulli for a teleconference.

End of Min Jee's POV:

Suzy: "Whats wrong Minji?"

Sulli: "Yeah, did anything happened? You only do these conferences when something weird happens to you."

Min Jee told her friends what happened when she was in the city.

Sulli:"OMG that's so cute!!"

Suzy:"Was he cute???"

Minji: "Guys.. I was so shy I couldn't even talk normal to him.." Minji sighed. 

Sulli: "How did he look like?"

Minji: "His height was normal, he had dark brown hair, brown eyes and .. a cute eyesmile."

Suzy:"Do you know his age?" 

Sulli:"So he has your number, but you not his?" 

"Stop it with the questions! I don't know his age but he looked pretty young and yeah.. I don't know his number.. I shouldn't gave him my number, what was I thinking.."

Suzy:"Don't blame yourself, you were too shy to say 'no' and we all know what you are like when you meet a stranger.."

Sulli:"Right, so Minji don't worry. See you tomorrow!"

S,M&S: "Bye"

As they hung up Min Jee reveiced a message from an unknown numner

From: Unknown number

Hey, did you got over the shock? :)

-Woo Hyun

"He texted me..What should I answer?" she thought what answer and looked at her phonescreen.

"How about: Hai, yeah haha sorry about earlier I am not good at talking to strangers.. and sent" She wrote the message and sent it. 

After a minute her phone ringed again and saw his reply.

From: Woo Hyun

Don't worry about it :D 

You were cute, when your face was all red^^

 

Min Jee's face flushed red and answered him. 

"Haha funny.. q.q well I am going to sleep now.. good night." 

She sent him , went to bed and slept until morning.

8 hours later and Min Jee's clock ringed. 

She woke up and turned the clock off. 

She made herself ready for school and went downstairs to the kitchen. 

"Mum I am off!" 
"What? Without breakfast?" she asked worried.

"I'll eat on the way, I am going to meet Suzy and Sulli." she said and went to her bike.

She drove to her school where Sulli and Suzy where already waited for her. 

"There you are!" Sulli said and hugged Minji. 

"We waited for you for like 15 minutes." Suzy said and hugged her too. 

"Sorry, hehe.." she said and did a merong.

"Look who is there.." a voice suddenly said that made the 3 turn around.

"What do you want Krystal?" Sulli asked with a angry tone.

"Me? oh nothing I was just wondering how long you'll still hang up with this freak.." Krystal said and pointed at Min Jee.

"Shut up or else I'll make you shut up!" Suzy shouted and clenched her fist. 

"Come on, giant baby no one told you to talk." Krystal said. "Hmm.. we will see you have luck that your friends are here to protect you." she added and walked away. 

"Ahh I hate her.." Min Jee said.

"We all hate her, she is the number 1 on our school, remember?" Sulli said still angry. 

"Ah beside that, did you already know we have get a new class teacher?" Suzy asked.

Sulli and I looked at her. 

"No, who is the new teacher?" Minji asked.

"I don't know, nobody actually knows, but there a rumours that he's pretty young and handsome." she added.

"Handsome you said?!" Sulli asked in suprised.

"Sulli relax, even when he's handsome doesn't mean that he is still single." Suzy said in a laugh.

Min Jee's POV:

I chuckeld a little and heard the bell.

"Come on and lets see who 'Mr.Jalsaenggin' is" Sulli said and we all went to class while laughed.

Arrived in the class we sat down to our places as our Principal entered the classroom.

"Good morning students, as you maybe already now  we have a new teacher on our school and he'll be your new class teacher. I hope you will get along with him. I am going to call him now so show your best side! Mr.Lee you can come inside!" he said and we all waited for him. 

The door opened and I couldn't believe it.

"So kids this is Mr.Lee, how about when you tell us something about you?" he asked the new teacher. 

"Hello everyone my name is Lee Hyun Woo and your new class teacher I hope we'll get along." he said and I could hear how a few girls 'fainted' cause of his good looks. 

~He..HE THE BOY THAT YOU MET YESTERDAY IS YOUR NEW TEACHER?~ I thought as our sight met. 

 

to continued :)

don't forget to subscribe and comment if you liked it :D