ONESHOT - RESET.

Reset

~Super Junior was in the middle of a TV guesting when the MC requested the KangTeuk couple to perform some of the dance steps for their 3rd album song Reset.

"The dance step is suppose to be a secret until we'll perform it live on stage. But because Leeteuk hyung is with me, we'll show you some.", Kangin grinned at everyone then winked at the blushing Leeteuk.

Fanservice. Leeteuk, it is just a fanservice. That's all.

Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk, tries to hide his feelings for Kangin, the one who's always paired with him. Yes, he had feelings for Kangin since they were SM trainees, but he never thought they will debut together and he'll be their group leader. Since then, he decided to hide his feelings because he doesn't want to destroy their friendship.

When the dance ended, Kangin showed again their secret weapon to gain more fans, fanservice. Kangin carried Leeteuk like a kid then move his head closer to Leeteuk's face, pretending to kiss him.

When Kangin's lips slowly moves towards his lips, he wishes that the kiss will be true. He wishes Kangin will really kiss him. He even wishes Kangin will slip and kiss him accidentally.

But he knew it was just a fanservice, so he smiled, showing it to the audience.

He looked at Kangin's eyes but he saw a usual expression. Suddenly, Kangin covered both of their faces to the audiences which made Leeteuk confused.

"Kangin? What are you doing?", he asked with curiousity while Kangin is still covering their faces. Both of them heard the squealing and screaming of their fans.

"Im getting tired of this! And im getting sick of pretending you know?", the younger answered showing mixed emotions like anger,fear,excitement,love... everything.

"What---" Leeteuk tried to ask what's happening but it was cut off with Kangin's short but passionate kiss.

"K-Kangin.. W-w-why...?"

The younger winked at him. "Fanservice is over hyung."

Kangin moved his hand while still carrying Leeteuk. He smiled to the audience, while the older one was dark red all over with a shock expression on his face.

"Everyone, listen! From this day forward, there will be no fanservice between KangTeuk couple anymore. Fanservice is over between us. It is time to be real, don't you think?"

"K-kangin!"

Slowly, Kangin kissed Leeteuk in front of the audience,the staffs,super junior members and even showed it live and broadcasted it nationwide.

"Hyung, i love you. And I swear, in front of the people of Korea, it is not a fanservice."

Slowly, both of them smiled at each other.