1

Never Stop Dreaming

Hello there! My name is Han Suhwa~ I'm a nerd, but a cute one~ XD I attended Hanlim Multiarts School right now, it was fun. I love singing and playing guitar while I'm alone. Well, to be honest, I am alone everyday. I lived in a small but really cozy flat that my parents bought for me 3 years ago. I'm officially 19 today~ heheheh. I have a guy best friend called Kris. His real name is actually Wu Yifan, but God knows why the hell he changed his name. Whatever.

I've been liking and obsessed with this guy name Xi Luhan. Just called him Luhan. He's my classmate since we were 13 years old. I've been liking him for 6 years and I won't stop liking him, until he notice me.

He's a cold person outside, but once you know him, he's really heart-warming and nice. He's caring and always leans to help. There's no doubt that girls at our school likes him a lot. And the thing that makes me more jealous is, all the girls are prettier than me... :(

But I won't gave up. I don't need him to be my boyfriend, saying 'Hi' to me is enough for me... :) I don't want anything from him. I just like him sincerely. I hope he sees that...

 

"YA!" Kris yelled in my ear. I jumped out from my thoughts and glared at Kris behind my glasses.

"Whatcha thinking Han?" He said. He always called me Han. We've been bestfriends since we were kindergarten. I like Kris, but no more than friends, same like Kris.

"Nothing." I turned away and packed my books from my desk, preparing for the next lesson. Luhan walk cooly with his hands in his pocket into the class. I stop what I was doing and just stared at him from head to toe.

"He's always good looking even though he's in a mess.." I said dreamily to myself. Kris rolled his eyes. He knew that I've been liking luhan for ages.

"When are you going to speak to him, moron?" Kris blurted out. I sigh and continue what was i doing. Packing books.

"Until I'm brave enough to confess..." I said while sitting down. I saw Luhan is sitting down on his chair too. The girls started to squeal when Luhan flick his hair to the side.

"Oh gosh..." I breathed out. Kris chuckled. Kris walk towards Luhan. Did I mention that Kris is Luhan's close friends too? Oh well then, there you are...

"I wish I'm in your position Kris.. I wish..." I whispered to myself while watching the two boys exchange bro high fives. The teacher suddenly came into the class. Everyone started to run to their seats and take out their books.

"Ok kids, as you know in four days, we have our sport carnival. Our class has been given the honour to help for the consume. So, i will put you into pairs and i will give each of you a task to do. Arasseo?" Ms. Chan said while clapsing her hands together.

"The honour my ." i mumbled to myself as Kris glared at me. Ms. Chan started to called out random names to be paired. I cross my fingers.

Jebal, don't let me be with Luhan! Please don't!! I talk to myself. I just scared if I'm paired with Luhan, i could faint in front of him. It just can't happen! Never!

"Luhan, um... you're with.." Ms. Chan look down at her abscenties. "You're with Jusun.." I sigh in relief. But suddenly, Myungsoo raised his hand. 

"Ms. Chan, Jusun is not here today..." He said. YOU MYUNGSOOO!!! I screamed inside my head. No, just, no!!!

"Oh, ok, then Luhan you're gonna be with.." She paused again, and it seems like a year. "You're with Yuri~" She smiled warmly towards Luhan who sits there quitely. But, Minji raised her hand. Not again!!!

"But Ms, Yuri tranffered to another school yesterday..." Minji said. Why is this happening?!  I cried inside.

"Oh well then, that's too bad. Luhan you're with Suhwa then." Ms. Chan smiled towards me. FIIIIISH!!! I literally yelled. Kris starting to poke on my arms.

"Kris, kill me." I yelled whisper to him. He just chuckles. "What's funny?!" I glared at him.

"No, it's just you. I thought this is your 'dream come true' moment~" He said playfully.

"Shut up Wu!" I hissed and he keep on laughing.

 


 

I cleared my throat. Yes, I am sitting next to my 6 years crush. We have to discuss about the groceries shopping. That wicked Ms. Chan has given us the task to make 300 hundred holy freaking cupcakes for the consumes at our hell sport carnival. Luhan was staring at the sheet of blank paper.

"So... What should we add to our list?" He finally speak. I almost jump on my spot. I heard some girls mumbling some curses at me.

"Uh... Should we add the things that we should buy for making cupcakes?" I said. Luhan nodded. I scribbled some words on the paper while he's just watching my hand move. After we done discussing, we sit there awkwardly. It's too awkward and i can't take it anymore.

"Um, I think I should go back to my seat..." I said while standing up. Suddenly Luhan grab my hand. I was shock and goosebumps strike my small body. I turn to face him.

"Just stay here." He said. I blink my eyes for a few times and went back to sit next to him.

After an awkward 15 minutes, finally the bell rang. I quickly stood up and went back to my usual spot. I felt Luhan eyes watching me.

He walk pass me. "See you after school." He said coldly and went out from the class.

"What the hell dude!" Kris suddenly appeared next to me.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You're suppose to say, 'Yeah, see you after school Luhan~' But you just stay still like that?!" Kris immitate my voice, which is failed.

"That's not my style Wu Yifan" I smiled playfully at him. He sigh.

"How many times do i have to tell you! Don't call me WU YIFAN!!" He cross his arms and pouts. I tched.

"Whatever." I walk out from the class and into the library with Kris. We have our self-study class now. Luhan has his soccer class.

"What are we going to study today Han Suhwa?" Kris said while opening his notebook with a smile on his face. He sat next to me, which is bad. Cuz, everytime he sat next to me, i can't concentrate on studying.

"Your face." Isaid. He glared at me.

"I'm serious." Kris said.

"I am more serious than you Yifan." I snap. "Go found your own seat, there are plenty over there.." I said while started reading my book.

"Ya~" Kris pouts.

"Mwo?" I said while still reading.

"Let me sit here with you!" He said while clinging his hands onto my arms.

"Kkeojyeo." I said again and push him away. But then, the library's door open and Luhan walked in with a couple of guys.

"." I literally said that. Kris look at me and smirk. I look down to my book and felt Kris leaving and move to another table. FUDGE YOU KRIS! COMEBACK HERE!  I scream inside my head. Luhan was looking for a sit. Many girls were calling out his name and signaling him to sit next to them But as usual, Luhan ignore them. I felt his glare at me. I bit my lower lip. Hajima! HAJIMA!!! Don't come here!! GA!!!! i said to myself. He started to walk towards me. Damnit!

I felt someone sit next to me. JESUS CHRIST!!! My heart started to beat fast again. What should i do?!! I turn to face him. Stay calm, dude! Stay calm~ I encourage myself.

"I thought you ha-have so-soccer?" I started to speak plus stuttering. He look at me.

"Our coach was abscent, they move us to here to self-study." He wandered his eyes around the library. I nodded. I went back to my book with my heart pumping so fast. It could just burst out from my ribcage and walk away from me.

"Why are you stuttering?" He suddenly ask and slowly turn his face to face me. My eyes shot open.

"A-ani.. I-I'm just, surprise that you come to the library." I said.

"Why? Can't i come?" He said again and open his math notebook and started to flipping the page.

I gulped. "Cuz, you never go to the library." i said. He stop flipping the page and turn to me.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered again. He suddenly put his hand on my shoulder. I jump a bit.

"Stop stuttering, it's so annoying. Talk to me normally, i'm not a ghost." He said. My eyes were poping out.

"O-ok.." i stop breathing for a moment.

"We're going to be a pair, if you keep on stuttering like this, we won't be able to work together" Luhan said while giving me his notebook. "Now, tell me how to do this question." He point at number 4 on the page. I nodded and started my lecture for him.

 


 

"I'll wait you at the front gate, don't forget to get the money from Ms. Chan, we needed for our groceries shopping." He said and walk out from the library. Kris quickly ran to me.

"Thank you Kris~ You are such an angel for moving to another table so Luhan can sit next to me~ Your welcome!!!" He immitated my voice again. I smack his head.

"Yaaa! What's that for!?" He rub his head.

"For leaving me back there!" i said. We were walking towards the teacher's office.

"Wae?! Aren't you happy? I, MOVE?!" He wave his hands in front of my face.

"Go die Kris." I glared at him.

"I love you too." He sent me flying kisses and went downstairs.

 


first chapter!!! 어때? give many sarang's juseyo!!!

^^ <3