Little Prank

Revenge

Sungmin walked out from the school board's meeting angrily. She's being pissed off by Cho Kyuhyun, the president of the student board
Then her phone beeped, a text.


From: Kyuhyun.
Yo Minneh~ it's pretty irresponsible leaving the board that sudden. Image, bunny. Image


Sungmin sighed. For the nth time she doesn't know what to do. Kyuhyun had shame her in front of the dean of the school and he still acted all innocent
Pissed off, she called Kyuhyun "what do you want now, punk?! I've already lost my image there" 

"just go back here, no one cared about your image anyway" Kyuhyun managed to reply it calmly. As usual. 
"not in the million times, Cho!" Sungmin spatted
"your million times ends tomorrow, I bet"

Sungmin hunged up. She surely should take a revenge over her bossy little superior. She smirked, imagined her victory.
 "first, I need Donghae"
 
Then she went to Hyukkie's home, her bff. She knews excatly that that fish would be sticking up like a twins-in lips-with her besties.
She ringed the house's bell. Eunhyuk's confused face welcomed her "I thought you have a meeting with the school board?" Eunhyuk asked confusedly.
she shrugged her shoulder "I left it. Now I need your boyfriend" she answered it way too calmly. "what for?" "revenge. For Kyuhyun the " Eunhyuk rolled her eyes.
"Fishyy.. Minnie wanna have some talk with yoou" Eunhyuk called her boyfriend "wazzup pretty?" donghae gave her his killer smile.
Oh, sungmin knows excatly how to deal with Donghae. He is sure a player, a seductive one. But he is practically dumb. For his to aliens. and that, is exactly her point.
She put an urgent tone in her voice "H..Hae..I think aliens have invading our school" Donghae's eyes popped in excitement "how? When? Who?"
"I don't know how! It's just then when I have a meeting with student board, an UFO was flying over the school and an alien took over Marc!" Now Sungmin said it with a (fake) paniced tone. "I told you alien's exist! Oh what should we do now" Donghae paniced "I have read the way to get rid of alien if they took over your body is measure your weakness so your soul can be reacted! Now I need to know Kyuhyun's weakness!" she told him her main point. yes, Kyuhyun's weakness.
"elevator! Kyu is afraid of elevator!" Donghae yelled in frustation "but how can I bring him there? He is scared!" "just kiss him! He won't know!" Vinny gulped. "k..Kiss him? There isn't another way?" Donghae chuckled "no. It's the only way to make him absorbed and unaware. since he is kind of player" Donghae smirked. "oh look who's talk. anyway, thanks fish" Sungmin then left hyukkie's home.
In a flash, Sungmin have had a plan in her brain. She goes back to school, gave the security a lil sedative, and wait outside the meeting room with the control room's key in her pocket. Luckily, the meeting room is right beside the elevator so Vinny finds it is a relief, she wouldn't kiss him too long. 
5 minutes later, the meeting dismissed. Once the dean have all out, Sungmin called Kyuhyun. "Kyu..I want to talk with you. Can you?" he smirked,"sure, bunny" Sungmin tugged his collar and kissed him. "I know you always atracted to me" Kyuhyun smirked victoriously. "watch and see honey" she replied in a dangerous tone
Sungmin kept kissing him while dragging him into the elevator. Just like Donghae said, he seems tranced. Once they safe in the elevator, Sungmin excused herself. Being in trance Kyuhyun is, he just nods when Sungmin exit the elevator leaving him, alone. Sungmin hurriedly stops the elevator in between two floor so then Kyuhyun trapped. She eyeing him from the control room, he was regaining his conciousness and start to panic.
He pressed the 'call' button and the mic in the control room activated. "mr security? I think I'm trapped in the elevator" Kyuhyun paniced.
"there's no mr. Security, Kyuhyun. I can see you're scared now. Oh, I record this, mr. President" Sungmin's mocked voice echoed all over the elevator. "what the hell Min?! Lemme outta here!" he banged his fists to the elevator wall 
"the hell is you, Kyuhyun. I'll release you if you beg for my apologize. You've been playing with me too much. Now beg!" she really sounds evil now. "what the Min! They're just pranks!" Kyuhyun added in frustation
"well this is a prank too, baby" Sungmin replied calmly
"stop this ty games for god's sake Min I can't breath!"
She hissed "stop searching for sympathy! I'm just..." before she could continue on what her saying, suddenly the electricity went off.
right when it's off, her phone beeped a text.
 
From: Donghae
Oh, don't keep him too long in the elevator, Minnie bunny. he's a claustrophobic.

Damn. Kyuhyun is a claustrophobic, and now he trapped there. she thought. she know exactly how it feels. because she was a claustrophobic once.
"Oh no! he's going to die there. he couldn't breath. oh my he is really couldn't breath" She frowned in panic.
ïf only I didn't take this silly revenge" she mumbled, still paniced she is guilty for sure. She ran into the elevator and tried to barged in but couldn't. She cried in frustration and mouthing 'I'm sorry Kyu' over and over. Just then, the electricity back. She ran back to the control room and functioned the elevator back.
Then she ran again to the elevator to save Marc. When she opened the elevator door, she found Marc lying unconcious and still panting hard
"oh god Kyuhyun I'm so sorry I don't know you're a claustrophobic" she said in between her sobs "it's okay It's fun right? seeing me like this?" he said in a weak voice 
"Kyu!" she cried. 
 
 
 
A/N: such a cliffhanger ending. I love comments <3