The Last Day 2

The Last Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk tilted his head at the odd scene in front of him. He raised his eyebrow, pursing his lips slightly. “Ermm…” He bit his inner cheek, frowning. “What are you doing, Hae?” He asked cautiously.

The said boy froze midair from what he was doing when he heard the familiar voiced. He turned his head to the side slowly—like when you just heard a voice coming from a horror movie—looking at the confused bewildered looking monkey. Donghae choked and coughed slightly before trying to stand up, only to hit his head under the table. He hissed and rubbed the back of his head, cussing a bit before standing up and faced Eunhyuk. He laughed nervously, waving once. “H-Hey, Hyukkie. What’re you doing here?”

Eunhyuk gave him not-so-amuse looked. “I’m the one that should be asking that. What are you doing in my room? Under my table to be specific…” He raised an eyebrow.

Donghae blinked innocently and shrugged. “Nothing?”

The blonde boy looked at what Donghae was holding and frowned. “Then, what are you holding in your hand?”

Donghae looked down at his hand and laughed nervously. “Oh, this? It’s nothing.” He said as he threw the toy aside and quickly wrapped his arm around the smaller boy’s shoulder. “HAHAHA! I heard mom is going to cook us some lunch. Is it done yet? I can’t wait to eat.” He asked Eunhyuk, dragging him outside the room while trying to change the topic.

Eunhyuk blinked confusedly and nodded. “Yeah, it’s already done. I was going to call you since the food is ready but you were not at the living room. And she’s my mom, not yours.” Eunhyuk said as he pushed Donghae’s arm away from his shoulder.

“What’s yours is mine, Hyukkie.” Donghae winked and grinned when the boy blushed.

“Shut up.” Eunhyuk huffed and walked ahead to the kitchen to help his mother.

Donghae watched the boy before sighing in relief. “That was close.” He grinned before running back inside Eunhyuk’s room to set up his prank.

 

“Do you boys have any plan for the summer vacation?” Mrs. Lee asked.

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked up from their plate to look at the woman in front of them before looking at each other. Donghae shrugged his shoulder. “I’m planning to work during the summer with Eunhyuk.”

Eunhyuk eyes widened a bit and looked at Donghae confusedly. “We are?” They never planned anything yet for this summer which is another two months.

Donghae grinned. “What? You said you want to go to Jeju-do for a vacation but don’t have enough money. And you don’t want to accept any money from others so I suggested we work together during the summer for a month and collect some money and go together to the Jeju-do. How’s that sound?” He was planning to pay for the vacation but Eunhyuk would not allow him. Eunhyuk also said that he did not want to use his parents’ money, saying that he did not want to burden them.

Donghae stumbled a bit when Eunhyuk lunged himself to him and he got a lap full with a cute happy monkey. “That’s sound really great, Hae!!” He exclaimed happily, hugging Donghae tightly. He loosed his hugged a bit to look at his friend happily. “Are you sure? I mean…I’m sure you have better things to do than working and—” he did not get to finish his words when Donghae’s palm covered his mouth.

“I’m very sure, Hyuk. It’s my suggestion and I am happy to spend this summer together with you, yet again.” He said as he ruffled the soft blonde hair.

Eunhyuk grinned, showing off his cute gummy. “Thanks,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter