The Last Day 1

The Last Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wake up!”

The boy groaned and buried his head in the pillow. Is it so hard to let him sleep even for a minute?

“Wake up!”

The boy sighed and fluttered opened his eyes before closing his eyes a bit as the light from the sun blinded his eyes. After a few seconds, he opened it again only to see a familiar figure hovering him.

“Ugh, Umma…five minutes more, please.” He pouted and hugged his teddy bear, Mr. Cuddle, tightly.

“Wake up this instant, young man! You’re going to be late for your school! Do you want people to have a bad impression on you? Yah, Lee Eunhyuk! Do you hear me or not? Don’t try to ignore your mother! Aish, this little—” Eunhyuk covered his ears from his mother’s nagging. Why his mother loves to nag so much? The reason was beyond his imagination. Isn’t going to be hurt with so much talking she did every day?

“Okay! I’m up already!” Eunhyuk sighed and forced his body to stand up and walked toward the bathroom to take a quick shower. Mrs. Lee smirked triumphantly and walked toward her room to kick his husband out from their bed, yet again. Why is her family so hard to wake up in the morning?

Eunhyuk grabbed his bag after ruffling his blonde hair and ran down to the kitchen and gave his mother a quick peck on the cheek. “I’m going now.” He said, not before grabbing a toast.

“Eh, wait! You’re forgetting something…” Mr. Lee raised his eyebrows at his son. Eunhyuk blinked confusedly.

“Oh, right.” He giggled and kissed his father on the cheek. “There~” His father could acted like a spoil kid sometimes.

“Bye!” he put on his shoes and ran off to his school.

 

Eunhyuk arrived at the school fifteen minutes later. He walked toward the school’s main building, his mouth gaping a bit at the sight of the enormous building even after years seeing it. Everything looked fancy here. Of course it is. Jaeguk High School, the most prestigious school in South Korea where every single teenager came from the richest families was here.  Unfortunately, Eunhyuk was not one of them. He came from what we could call an average family. He was not that rich and not that poor either. His mother worked as a maid in a rich family that he did not give a damn about and his father worked as a taxi driver. Although there was a time when they were short of money, but Eunhyuk never complained, since his family was the happiest family ever live.

Why would he go to this school? Well, his mother had worked as a maid in that mansion for over three years and she was the longest that ever worked there. All the maids before his mother resigned after three months for no specific reason. But he heard the rumored said that the maids could not keep up with the constant bickering between the second wife and the young mistress in the house, which was why they quit the job even though the monthly paid, was quite a luxury.  As a present for staying in that house, the president let Eunhyuk go to one his school. All the school’s fees and uniform was on the house. It was a one life chance opportunity so he had accepted the offer without hesitation.

Oh how he wished he had rejected it when he had the chance to.

It was not actually that bad. Everyone knew he was a scholarship student but being the student with a brain and always top on the school made him received a special treatment from the others. It was also because the principal was on his side—which made him very grateful—but there were those who jealous of him and constantly tried to make his life a living hell whenever they got the chance to. They never cornered him or dared to lay hand on him. The worsened they ever said was that he’s principal lap dog which he ignored. He almost gave them a piece of mind but he did not want to get into trouble. He was not fragile or a maiden needed saving from some knight in the shining armor or something! He learned Korean most top self defense, Taekwondo, okay!

Eunhyuk walked inside the class and greet his classmates before walking to his spot. He threw his bag on the table and took a sit. He looked on his right and snickered when he saw the familiar sleeping figure beside him. “God, you’re drooling! Wake up, pabo Hae!” He kicked his tablemate slash best friend on the leg and received a groaned from the other.

Donghae raised his head from the table and stared at Eunhyuk drowsily before grinning. “Hyukkie~~” The brunette squealed and tackled the other boy suddenly, making them both fell down on the floor. Donghae squeezed the living hell of the poor suffocating boy and smirked when the other squirmed underneath him, trying to run.

“Hae!!” Eunhyuk’s shouted was muffled since his face was being buried on Donghae’s shoulder. He hit Donghae’s back with his fist repeatedly. Donghae cursed under his breath, forgetting that the boy could be stronger when he wanted to—his back felt like it was on fire.

“Okay, okay! Ouch! That’s hurt, Hyukkie! Calm down.” Donghae sat up, straddling Eunhyuk’s waist and tried to reach his back to rub it. Eunhyuk panted heavily; face red because of the lack of air. Donghae grinned and ruffled the boy’s hair before running away for his life.

“LEE DONGHAE!!” Hyukjae yelled and ran after his best friend.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun walked inside the classroom before sighing at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter