Week 1: The Rage

Girl...You Be Lookin Yeppo!

So, the reason I called this chapter-thing The Rage, is because the week I wanted to start my diet was the week my family wanted to eat out the most. I swear it was on purpose (▰︶︹︺▰)

 

THIS WEEK

 

Monday:

I followed the banana diet pretty strictly this day. I didn’t eat lunch at the right time because I was practicing, so I ate when I got home. I packed a bento for lunch: Tofu stirfry, ¼ a cup of edamame and a couple of rice crackers. My aunt came into town, and for dinner we went out to a Pho restaurant. I ordered vegetarian pho, I don’t know if it was the BEST option, but whatever. I didn’t workout today, too tired. (; ̄д ̄)

 

Tuesday:

Another banana for breakfast. For lunch I had Thai noodles w/tofu, bean sprouts, cucumbers and cabbage.I wasn’t able to eat a snack, I had after-school rehearsal. For dinner, I had leftover vegetarian pho. I WAS able to work out.\(T∇T)/ I plan to do the same thing everyday, so I’ll do a separate post for that.

 

Wednesday:

Yet ANOTHER banana for breakfast, but that wasn’t it. I skipped 1st period today, like a bad person (bad mean good not bad meaning bad y’know?) and I had like a handful of some popcorn my friend popped. Lunch, was pretty minimal, I had ¼ of edamame and some rice crackers. I was again, practicing through lunch. ;~; I was able to have a banana before dinner. For dinner, we went out to a Chinese BBQ, I shared a seafood steampot with my dad. Didn’t have time to work out today...

 

Thursday:

You guessed it...another banana. Lunch, my aunt brought a Chick fil a sandwich, it’s my weakness I’m sorry. Right after school, my dad and I went out to Joe’s Crab Shack and I ordered a crab bucket, I just had to. It was really good, NO REGRETS. I DID work out today, which was pretty great.

 

Friday:

I skipped 1st period again <( ̄︶ ̄)>, and I had a banana and half a chocolate bar that I split with my friend. Lunch, again ¼ cup of edamame and rice crackers, I’ve been practicing my off all week. Dinner was pretty dang healthy, seared tofu and a kale salad. I didn’t work out today, I went out with my friends like a chill dude. B)

 

Saturday:

I didn’t have time to eat breakfast, I had a performance to run to. After we were done performing, a friend and I went to Whole Foods and ate at the Ramen bar. Not healthy, I know, but it was sooo good. Dinner, ugh, dinner was terrible. Fried Chicken. It was good, but I felt hella bad afterwards. Didn’t technically work out, but I did do some Kpop dances (✖╭╮✖)

 

Sunday:

I don’t know what happened today, I guess I wasn’t really hungry. I had a cup of green tea in the morning with a banana (of course) and then I didn’t eat again until 7 pm. I went out to a Mexican restaurant with my aunt, had a vegetarian enchilada. I’m not working out tonight, too much homework to do.

 

Um, yeah. So this was an...interesting start to my diet. Like I said in the update, workout attempts.

I have stopped driving to school, and decided to walk more. I’m taking my dog out for more walks and yeah. Not really sure if that counts as exercise, but it’s something.

 

Weight: 160 lbs (that 1 pound)

 

So, how are you guys doing? Hopefully better than I am.

NO FEAR, I’ll try to do better this week.


Love, ScaryDongsaeng/Unnie <3