final

His "GUCCI"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this is actually kind of a spin off from my other story :)

 

 

 

 

Forever alone.

That is what Huang Zi Tao would include himself as. Many will surely scoff once they heard his name and the word together because come on, this Chinese dude is one hell of an attractive lad which explains thousands of girls screaming for his name and asking him to be the father of their children.

But since he’s an overly dramatic panda who’s into sad dramas and walking alone in the beach, he concluded himself as a forever alone instead of just saying that he’s single.

Pathetic, I know.

 

“Everybody has someone else, except for me” he sighs to himself and kicked a handful of sand.

Yes, he’s walking in the beach alone again.

 

Like what he just said he’s thinking everybody on this freaking polluted planet had already found their other half except for him. His Kris gege is always telling him stories about his beloved ‘black pearl’ a.k.a. his ex-girlfriend, and now Kai was the second on their group to fall in love, who knew the biggest flirt on the planet would be struck by cupid’s arrow, and even his roommate,Kyungsoo now has some sort of secret crush. heck even Baekhyun found his happiness with his kohl black eyeliner and now even his Math teacher, Mr. Cho have someone else which just happens to be his Vocal coach, Ms. Seo.

He kicked a handful of sand again and sighs to himself.

“Even if Haneul and Luhan were always arguing at least they have each other.” He mumbles to himself.

*when will I find my soul mate?* he thought to himself.

 

He sulks until he brought his head up and looked at the stores.

*maybe a little shopping will do*

 

“Annyeonghaseo welcome to Bookmarked!” a petite sales lady greeted him with her overly cheerful smile, clearly smitten over his bad boy charm.

He just smiles and walk ahead to look for some romantic books again that he might read at home, he just finishes the Twilight saga and all of Nicholas Spark’s books so he needed some refill.

He looks and looks but the depression he has earlier was still lingering in his mind. A bookstore is not what he needs.

He walks out of the shop empty handed, disappointing the sales lady earlier since he dodges all of her flirt attacks leaving her pouting unattractively to herself.

 

He called a cab.

“Myeongdeong please”

 

 

Once the driver dropped him off, the lad immediately closes his eyes momentarily and smiles to himself. He’s going to see his one and only love again.

Gucci.

 

“Oh, Mr. Huang it’s good to see you again! The autumn collection had just arrived yesterday!” the clerk whom he had come to befriend due to his overly uncounted visits to the shop said.

“Really Tiffany noona?” he asks with sparkly eyes. Unlike the sales lady from before, this one is not trying to molest him with her eyes like every other girls (or guys) that he had seen for the past years of his life thus, making her one of his rare girl friends.

“Of course, and we just have some items that I’m sure you’ll love.”

The lass gave him her signature eye smile and the latter grins and follow her like Mr. Bean being enchanted with a chocolate cake.

Tiffany showed him some newly arrived products at the store and the two chatted for a while, discussing about their favorite brand until one of her co-workers called her out.

 

“Oh, would you excuse me for a moment? I think Nickhun oppa needed something”

The latter grins. “Oh you mean, your boyfriend needed some help? Yeah sure” he teased.

The lass immediately pinked. “Y-yah! H-how many t-times do I have to t-tell you he’s not my b-boyfriend!”

“Yet.” He teased with moving eyebrows and the lass just became redder but nonetheless bid goodbye before going inside the staff room where her crush had been located at.

Tao turns his back and look at the items again.

“Hmm, this bag is cute but I think I’ll need a bigger one, but then it’s more expensive” he was left thinking to himself while having a finger on his lips and eyes pinned on the item in his hand. “Meh, it’s Kris gege’s credit card anyway so why worry?” he shrugs and carry the bigger bag, he was going to grab the other one with the intention of buying both until a hand beat him to it.

 

“Hey I found it fir—“

 

Tongue tied. That’s what he is.

 

There in front of him stood the most perfect girl he had ever seen, hair as black as the night which cascaded down her back smoothly with almond shaped eyes who holds the rarest shade of brown, and a height which fits his preference, not so tall but no so short either, just perfect. Her milky white skin with face as smooth as a baby’s and her hands that will put ByunBaekhyun’s into shame and fingers that are now holding a brown leather bag—wait, it’s his bag.

 

“Oh uh, is this yours?” she asks and Tao just wants to melt on the spot on how smooth and velvety her voice is.

“I- Uh, I’ll j-just ask f-for an-another one” he mentally scolds himself for stuttering.

“I’m sorry but it’s the only stock left” Tiffany popped out of nowhere and delivers the dreadful news.

 

In other case Tao would immediately jumped and unleash his wushu skills with his might to his rival just to get his Gucci but this time it’s different. This time his rival isn’t just a normal citizen. This time, the person who stood in front of him triggered something in him, somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter