Bbuing Bbuing

Soccer Field

Seohyun continued to run after him, trying to outdo him in the sports he’s very good at―soccer. It’s been two hours since they started playing and never once he let her score a goal just because she’s a girl. He’s a very competitive guy even when he was just playing for the fun of it, even when he was just playing with her.

“Oh come on, Luhan! Let me win even once!” She yelled as she tried stealing the soccer ball from him. He just laughed at her before he ran faster and kicked the ball.

Goal.

The score’s ten-zero now, of course, in favor of him.

Seohyun groaned in frustration. She sat down on the dirty grass, panting. It’s been two hours and she was already tired―tired of running, tired of yelling and tired of trying to make a conclusion on why he loves to play with her so much even though his skills are definitely on another level than her. He should be playing with his teammates and yet, he always used his free time just to play with her. He would just join his teammates during their official practice hours.

After doing his little ceremony because he scored a goal again, he finally looked back to where she was. He smiled when he noticed that she was already lying on the dirty grass with her eyes closed. He knew right then that she was already tired. He quickly ran towards their bags and got a bottle of water and towel before he ran back towards her. He sat just beside her and poked her chubby cheeks.

She opened her eyes and noticed the bottle of water he was holding. She quickly sat up and stole it from him even before he actually drinks it.

“Thank you so much, Seo.” He said sarcastically.

“I’m thirsty.” She said after she drank everything and offered the bottle to him. “Here.”

“Really?”

“What?” She glared at him. “It’s your fault I’m this thirsty and tired. I don’t even think I can walk home.”

“You’re exaggerating again.” He chuckled. He got the towel and carefully wiped the sweat on her still pretty face.

“But seriously, Luhan, why can’t you let me win?” She asked after he was done wiping her sweat.

“Why should I let you win easily?” He grinned at her. “You must work hard for it.”

She just rolled her eyes at him. “Answer my next question truthfully then.”

“What is it?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Why do you love playing with me that much?”

He paused for a while before a grin made its way on his face.

“Because I like it whenever you’re running after me.”

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“Ever since I fell in love with you, I’m always running after you.” He started. She blushed. “You know, I’m hopelessly in love with you. Just one call and I’d come running for you.”

“So that’s how you felt.” She looked down. “I’m sorry I’m always calling for you. I’m sorry I need you that much.”

“Hey,” He wrapped an arm around her. “It’s fine. I like it that you need me that much. It means I’m special to you and you trust me. It’s just a childish want from me to see you running after me. Besides, I like spending time with you and I like soccer too. It’s like killing two birds in one stone.”

“Do you know why I always play with you whenever you ask me to?” She asked.

“Come to think of it, you always readily agree.” He nodded. “Why?”

“Because we’re always having fun.” She looked up and smiled. “Because I love you.”

“Aren’t we a little too mushy right now?” He chuckled before he enveloped her into a full hug.

“You stink.” She laughed.

“What?” He gently broke the hug and eyed her.

“You smell horrible.” She giggled and the next thing she knew, she was already lying on the grass with him above her, tickling her. She started laughing and asking him to stop and when he finally did, she had wanted to take back her words. His face was so close to hers and it was making her nervous. He smiled before he leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes and felt him kissed her nose and a few seconds later, he finally kissed her on the lips.

 


Epilogue:

“Come on, Luhan! I’m so tired!” She yelled.

“I’m tired too!” He retorted back.

She made an angry face and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Luhan knew he needed to go or else―

“Luhan, please.” She put up her fists in front of her cheek. “Bbuing Bbuing.

And that was all it took for Luhan to finally agree on giving her a piggyback ride on their way home.

“Yay!” She exclaimed. “Aren’t you the best boyfriend ever?”

Luhan had to control himself not to curse in front of her as she pinched his cheeks painfully.

 

 


Comments are much appreciated! I know this isn't good but oh well, I tried.