❆ ❄ ❅ ➺ Thrown Aside || LilTibbers

❆ ❄ ❅ Big Summer Blowout ❅ ❄ ❆ || Review Shop || Closed || Hiring

Title [7/10]
Thrown Aside

Angst, tragic. That was the first words that crossed my mind when I saw your title. It did describe about your storyline, but it isn't really eyecatching to be very honest. But yeah it was pretty okay since it matches the story very well and no grammar and vocab mistakes. *throws confetti*

Foreword/Description [15/20]

  I love how you describe how sad Youngjae was feeling at the foreword. It really attracted me by your choice of words. The description, I must say was pretty weak, maybe add A FEW more details (you don't want to spoil everything of your story in the description, do ya?) And maybe use more complex words to make it more appealing to your readers. No typos, no mistakes. Awesome!

Appearance [4/5]
Love the poster, I'm so satisfied that there's no smiling Daehyun nor Youngjae because it will seriously be very weird-- since the story is angst. Very nice colors too, no innocent and fluffy colors at the poster which will be a big no-no in your story.  Constant length of each paragraphs, which is great. Although I must suggest you put italic when those speeches like how could you , just a  dog. That way, it will look much more neat and appealing.

Spelling/Grammar [15/15]
Nothing much I can say here, really. No grammar mistakes, nor spelling mistakes which is a very great job since most people are just really careless or plain lazy to fix their mistakes. Anyways, full points! 

Plot [13/15]
  I have never read stories about.. you know, dogs and their owners, so I can't really expect a thing. But honestly, the plot doesn't look very original, sending the pet to an animal shelter looked very predictable. But the aninal shelter brings a big role for the next scene, so that was okay.

Characterization [14/20]

I can see how loyal, caring, and patient that Youngjae was as a dog. And honestly, it was quite touching to read it. Reminds me so much about Hachiko. Anyways I really think you should also write Daehyun's point of view. Things like averting gazes and scolded to a dog house isn't really descriptive about his character, so maybe his POV as a sequel? Just saying.

Flow [5/10]
  Flow was alright, you didn't drag the story long and made it look like you forced the story to be long. But honestly, you lack descriptions and details on each scene you made. One paragraph was Daehyun having a wife and the other was they having childrens. So I really suggest you add more details to draw your readers deeper into emotions.

Overall Enjoyment/Reviewer's Note [4/5]
  I enjoyed the story, it gives me more knowledge and experience since I don't usually read stories like that. No grammar and spelling mistakes so my interest in your story stay constant since grammar/spelling mistakes affect me a lot. Good luck in your other stories~^^

Grand Total [77/100]

 


Reviewed by: halyconx ❆ ❄ ❅


Well, I hope you're not too offended. Remember, upvoting is not a must, but very much appreciated, so if you were satisfied with the feedback, please do so no pressure :D
And remember, these are suggestions for your improvement.
I hope you go far and wide with your writing my donut. Good luck :)