Final

Write Your Own Story

It was a late Sunday afternoon; you were in your apartment, sitting on the window couch and watching the rain outside. It was quiet and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of the rain drops hitting the window and the city’s noise. You were cuddled up in a white fluffy blanket, holding a big cup of hot chocolate and a book on your knees.

While you were spacing out, the front door opened and your boyfriend, Sehun, came in your apartment. He was holding an umbrella and his jacket was slightly wet. He got out of his shoes and walked in the living room, where you were sitting. When Sehun saw you, a big smile appeared on his lips. You were always daydreaming and he knew that in this condition you haven't heard him entering the house. He tip toed and gently sat next to you and hugged you, placing his chin on your shoulder. You were shocked from the sudden action and you jumped from surprise. But then you saw him hugging you and smiling at you with that special smile that only you could receive, with a glint of playfulness and love in his eyes like crescents, and you instinctively smiled back.

"Daydreaming again?" Sehun asked you while watching the raindrops stain the window glass and making somewhat relaxing noise.

"Sort of," you answered. Sehun looked back at you. He kept staring at you for a while before asking again:

"What's wrong?"

"I have this stupid felling that I can't explain."

Sehun tightened his grip around your waist.

"That felling of an end?"

"Yeah..."

"I still can't understand what it is."

"Well, it's hard to explain but I'll try," you said as you looked in front of you. "For example, you're reading a book, and then you reach the half of it and you're turning to another page, but there aren't any letters. Only white, empty pages. Then you start turning the pages, but still there's nothing. Only endless blank pages..." Sehun was listening to your explanation carefully.

"But if the story hasn’t ended yet, you have nothing to be afraid of, right?"

"Yeah, but it , you don't know when the story will begin again." you said and looked at Sehun who right now was lying next to you, his head on your lap.

"You still have a half book, right?"

You only nodded and started playing with Sehun's hair.

"Maybe you should finish the story yourself..." he said while getting up on his elbows and gave you a light kiss on the lips.

It was just a simple soft kiss but it made your heart beat faster. When Sehun pulled away, he smiled softly at you, looking deep in your eyes.

You bit your lower lip and also smiled at him like a little kid.

"I think I just got inspired on continuing writing the story."

You pulled him for another sweet kiss, your arm around his neck, bringing him closer, both of you smiling in the kiss.