Prologue II

✡ Metronome ✡ The Apples of the Nation's Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue II

 

THE POUNDING MUSIC WAS LOUD AND CLEAR,

people were dancing left to right, and Hwang Aecha was most comfortable dancing right in the middle, hair twisting in the air as she danced with her inhibitions thrown out the window.

She was dressed in the classic black dress, black stillettos- shadowy and glittering eyeshadow- along with pale pink lips, flushed cheeks- Aecha was every bit as desirable as her sister.

Throwing her luscious and thick hair back, she slipped through the crowd- spotting her members here and there, before she slid onto the bar stool. 

"Vodka please." her smile was dizzying and alluring as the bartender nodded- dazed. She fanned herself with a perfectly manicured hand as she brought out her phone- her long nails making familiar tapping sounds on the screen of her smartphone.

Our maknae is debuting.

Aecha blinked as she received her drink, she sipped a bit, before her long lashes fluttered.

"Hmm... I guess this means it's my turn to return to South Korea..." Aecha hummed as she traced the rim of the glass with a finger, when she lifted her gaze she met mesmirizing brown eyes and dark hair...

Smiling to herself, there was definitely nothing wrong with procrastination.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter