Too Much

It's not you

A/N; I wasn't going to continue this, but like, I really like Roller Derby Minjung. So there will be little parts whenever I have an urge to write her...so here!

 

Minjung groaned loudly as she collapsed onto their king sized bed. She peeked over, one eye still closed, when she heard her finace chuckling quietly. He was leaning against the door frame; a small smile on his face and his eyes soft and fond as he looked over at her. "You know you look at food the way you are looking at me right now." 

 

Jinki's lower lip jutted out as he muttered. "Are you saying I love you like I do food?"

 

She hummed and laid her head back again; closing her eyes and putting her arm over them. Her pads were still on, the silly spandex shorts running up on her uncomfortably high and her hair was a mess but she didn't care. The game today had been hectic, and even though they won she had been tossed around more than usual.  "Pretty much."

 

She felt the bed dip, and she peeked from under her arm to see the man leaning in. He had that smirk on his face, the same one she fell for in the first place, as he placed his knee between her slightly spread thighs. "You are rather tasty." Minjung deeply groaned as he smacked his shoulder, but all he did was chuckle and kiss her cheek. "Come on. Let's get you out of these and into the bath."

 

He moved off of her to kneel at the edge of the bed and gently slip her socks off her feet. Minjung giggled at his face, "My feet do not stink!"

 

He just gave her a pointed look and stuck out his tongue before continuing. Next came her knee pads, which he connected the Velcro back together and neatly placed them on the bedside table. As he moved to pull off her shorts he saw the huge bruise forming on the back of her thigh. He frowned deeply as he moved closer to inspect it. She hissed as his fingers grazed it and his eyes flashed up to her in worry. "You're going to have to wear pants to work for the next couple days."

 

"Why? I just got a new dress!" She whined.

 

"Because with this bruise and the couple I can see already forming on your arms those old women at work are going to begin to think I'm abusing you Jungie." His voice showed his concern just as much as the worried expression gracing his beautiful features. He frowned as he saw the bruise on her shoulder, which he grazed his fingers over after the woman slowly sat up, "Do you have to be so daring? You're making me nervous." 

 

"More than usual?" She just softly smiled and gently kissed him, "You are really cute when you worry for me, but I'll be fine. Besides those old ladies love you to bits." She intertwined their fingers after standing up and pulled him along to the bathroom; where a hot bubble bath was already drawn. 

 

After undressing fully and slipping into the hot water Minjung sighed; leaning back against the man's firm chest, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of his fingers gently grazing her stomach. His breath was warm on her neck as they talked quietly, and she giggled every time he laid a gentle kiss on her neck. "I don't want to tell you to stop doing the thing you love Jungie but I also don't want to keep seeing so many bruises on you."

 

"Today was just a rough night Jinx. It's almost never as bad as it was tonight." She replied softly, her eyes still closed.

 

"Just.. just promise me that if something is hurting you, that you'll tell me. I really don't want to wake up again to see a bruise all along your back okay?" Minjung knew that when that had happened it was really hard on the man. 2 weeks ago she had been sandwiched between two really big girls, body slamming her between them and causing her to receive two fractured ribs and a giant bruise up her back. That had been the worst conversation they had ever had; especially over the fact she had chosen not to tell him about the pain until he saw it. "Please Jungie?"

 

She gently nodded her head and looked back at him. A kiss was softly placed upon his lips, "You won't have to worry okay?"

 

"Good. You're making me get premature wrinkles." He said rather cutely before poking her belly button. "I'd rather not get pummeled by your father on our wedding day the moment he sees these bruises. You're making me seem like a jerk you know."

 

"You're a sweetheart, and I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't let him. She loves you more than she does her own son." 

 

Jinki chcukled and kissed her shoulder. "I love you Babygirl."

 

Minjung smiled. "I love you too Dubu." 

 

"I'm not so plushie anymore." He muttered as he nuzzled into her neck, the bubbles around them popping quietly.

 

"Oh yes you are. You're my big plush teddy." She reached behind her and gently pinched his side, only to get a handful of bubbles placed into her face. "Yah! Lee Jinki!" 

 

Deep laughter rang out in the small bathroom; she could feel his body rumbling with the sound. "Oh Hi Santa! I didn't know it was December already!"

 

Minjung rolled her eyes. Jinki was really too much.

 

But then again, she was pretty sure he thought the same of her.