But what if Baekhyun isn't there?

Just a typical morning with EXO

But what if Baekhyun isn't there?

 

I apologize for the possiple spelling mistakes. English is not my native language. Plus, I was very sick when I edited this. Now, please don't run away it's not going to be that bad!

_________________________________________________________________________________

"PARK CHANYEOL! GET YOUR LAZY IN THE KICHEN RIGTH NOW OR YOU WON'T GET ANY BREAKFAST!!" Was heard rather loud shout from the direction of the kitchen.

Kyungsoo had felt like doing something nice for everyone when he woke up so he decided to be a good roommate and made breakfast, but since they were almost out of... Well, everything, he had only been able to make one sandwich for each and if Chanyeol wouldn't wake up right away there would probably not be any left for him.

Chanyeol wasn't pleased with the wake up call since he was used to be woken up by Baekhyun's morning kiss, hug or sometimes even slap depending on Baekkie's mood. Unfortunately Chanyeol didn't have a choice because he didn't want to starve to death either.

So eventually - after five minutes of wining, yawning and stretching - he finally got up, slipped his feet inside of a pair of warm slippers and toddled to the kitchen.

However, he came to a halt pretty quickly when he was forced to witness the most disgusting view in the history (At least what he thought).

"Ew! Jongin, Kyungsoo?! What the ? How am I suposed to eat anything after seeing this?" Chanyeol quickly covered his innocent eyes from the sight.

Everyone else now sitting by the table, consisting of Minseok, Jongdae, Sehun Yixing and Joonmyun, also got curious and turned their attention to the two who were currently making out next to the sink.

A few ews and aws were heard before Kyungsoo finally woke up into reality and pushed Jongin off of him rather harshly looking slightly embarrassed. Jongin on the other hand seemed more irritated by the distraction. Very irritated actually.

"Why can't I kiss my boyfriend if I want?" he glared in Chanyeol's direction.

"It's not like you can't kiss him..." Joonmyun started with his usual calm voice.

"Just mind doing it in your own room. Some people are still eating here", Jongdae interrupted with a slight smirk on his face.

Jongin just stayed silent still very anoyed. Kyungsoo on the other hand was now nodding his head agreeing with every single word they were saying.

 

After a while Chanyeol finally ventured to step into the kitchen but then noticed that something wasn't right.

Baekhyun didn't wake him up in the morning nor was he sitting by the table with the others wating for Chanyeol to come and give him a good morning hug or something.

So where was he?

Chanyeol was just about to ask that, when sudenly Sehun spoke up and, once again, they were back in the discussion of Kyungsoo and Jongin's session.

"Why are you always having in the kitchen anyways?" the (supposedly) cute maknae asked innocence planted on his face.

Chanyeol slightly wrinkled his nose for Sehun's choice of words. 'Way to be an innocent maknae.'

"Yeah! Isn't the kichen like Kyungsoo's holy temple or something?" Jongdae pointed out from his seat next to Minseok.

"Mind your own problems!" Jongin snapped glaring at Sehun since he was the youngest. He didn't want to make Minseok angry so he just ignored Jongdae's comment.

"Speaking of which. Where is Luhan hyung?" He then tried to chance the subject by bringing up Sehun's "problem".

"He's having his men period again", Yixing announced earning a light smack on the back of his head from Suho.

"He Is Not!" Sehun protested loudly and quickly stood up from his seat, ready to punch the next one to insult his Luhanie.

"He threw a slipper on my face when I tried to wake him up", Yixing notified and looked at Suho with sad puppy eyes.

"It was your own fault! You know he doesn't like to be waked up by anyone but me", Sehun said and walked away from the tabble closer to the door.

But Yixing wasn't listening anymore. He was too busy being the center of Suho's attention. The older seemed really worried and asked continually was his nose fine and was he hurt. Sehun just snorted. 'Fine! Just ignore me. I don't care. I was going to see Luhan hyung anyways'.

There was a short moment of silence which Chanyeol decided to take advantage of.

"Hey guys? Do you know where..." he started but was quickly cut of by Sehun's loud request.

"Kyungsoo hyuuung!" the maknae shouted loudly enough to drown Chanyeol's tired morning voice. "Can you please make breakfast for Luhan hyung? He doesn't want to come out of our room", he then asked, took a step closer to Jongin and Kyungsoo and blinked his eyes cutely.

However, Jongin was not going to buy this.

"Do it yourself lazy !" Jongin snapped and glared at Sehun.

Kyungsoo on the other hand totally ignored his bratty boyfriend and just smiled at Sehun taking one sandwich from the table nearby.

"Here you go sweety", he gave the sandwich to Sehun and then smiled at him understandingly.

"Thanks hyung", Sehun smiled back and took a small step further away from the scary looking Jongin.

"Hey! That was my sandwich!" Jongin then noticed and tried to get it back, but Sehun quickly smacked his hands away and took two more steps backwards.

"Do one yourself lazy ", Kyungsoo imitated Jongin and turned his back towards him.

"W-what? What did I do now?" poor Jongin seemed genuinely puzzled.

A smal giggle was heard from Sehun's mouth before he left and took (now) Luhan's sandwich with him.

Jongin noticed this and asked for a new one but Kyungsoo kept ignoring him.

Chanyeol finally woke up from watching the exiting live drama and turned to face Suho and the others.

"Guys? I wonder if you know where..." And once again, he wasn't able to finish his sentence.

"DID ANYONE MAKE BREAKFAST!? I'm so hungry I could die!" Kris came in shouting.

Chanyeol sighed again and took a bite from a sandwich that was sudenly placed in front of him.

"Yeah, Kyungsoo made breakfast for everyone", Minseok anwsered.

"I didn't get to eat mine, though", Jongin recalled still sulking like a little kid who didn't got a new toy from his favorite store.

Kyungsoo softened a little at Jongin's cute aegyo and nudged his boyfriend's tummy playfully with his elbow.

"Sorry but you were mean to little Sehunie", he then joked. Sadly (for pretty much everyone) jealous Jongin didn't take it as a joke.

"Little Sehunie?" Jongin lifted his left eyebrow questioningly.

"Yeah!? Do you have a problem with me calling him that?" Kyungsoo's voice sounded dangerously close to being angry but unfortunately his boyfriend didn't notice that.

"Yeas, in fact I do and..."

"GREAT! So we do have food. That's all I wanted to know", Kris shouted over the two arguing boys.

"Huh? Oh... Yeah... Just take a sandwich from the tabble", Kyungsoo instructed.

"Tanks".

"Can I take one?" Jongin tried his luck.

"No!"

"What? Why?"

"Because you were mean to my Sehunie".

"Wait! So now he's your Sehun too?"

"Yeah! Got a broblem with that?"

"Yes I do!"

"Why? You don't own me".

"I kinda do".

"Yeah? And how is that?".

"Well... You're my boyfriend for starters".

"Huh! What makes you think that I'm your boyfriend?"

The conversation was beginning to get frighteningly serious and you could easily see how furious Kyungsoo was.

"Hm? Well we were just making out", Jongin tried out.

"Hmp! That prooves nothing", Kyungsoo retorted and turned his back again.

"I took you out on a date last week".

"I just didn't want to disappoint you. That's why I came", Kyungsoo lied deadly serious expression planted on his slightly reddish face.

"We had yesterday", Jongin shouted feeling relly anoyed by Kyungsoo's behavior.

"WOOW! Unnecessary information!" Kris tried desperately make the two shut up.

And of course, he failed. Kyungsoo just ignored him. And that was not something he usually did.

"Again... Prooves apsolutely nothing", he said with the perfect poker face he had been practicing for a long time.

Jongin reminded silence for a while. He just stood there looking like a kicked puppy. The whole kitchen became quiet. No one dared to say anything. After a rather long silence Jongin finally opened his mouth.

"... So I'm just some kind of toy-boy to you?" He asked sounding a little bit angry.

Everyone wated for Kyungsoo's anwser. They thought that he would finally be the mature one and calm down, but Kyungsoo wasn't ready to give up. And then he just snapped.

"Precisely!" He yelled and walked out of the kitchen.

Now that Kyungsoo was out everyone else finally dared to speak up. Well... Not Chanyeol because he was still trying to figure out where the heck was his Beakie.

"You my friend, are ed up", Jongdae announced rather happily.

Jongin just ignored the comment and turned around to grab Luhan's sandwich from the tabble.

"If I was you I would step away from that sandwich", Jongdae pointed out.

"Hm? Why?" Jong blinked his eyes, creating an innocent, but still annoyed look on his confused face.

"Because Kyungsoo is gonna burst if he sees that you ate that", Minseok reminded.

"But I'm hungry", Jongin then started whining.

"Just make a new one", Yixing suggested and stood up to pat Jongin head little more mockingly than reassuringly. Jongin just flailed his hand away.

"Hm... Suho hyung? Can I please eat the sandwich?" He then turned to see was even the guardian on his side, but no...

"Sorry Jongin, but I also think it's for the best if you just leave it be and make a new one. He might even soften a little if he sees that you were a good boy and obeyed him", Suho said and smiled his usual charming smile.

"But I don't even know why he got angry in the first place".

"According to what he just said it's because you were mean to his little Sehunie", Yixing laughed just to get a hard smack in the back of his head, this time by Jongin.

"What does he even mean by that? I'm his damn boyfried not Sehun!" Jongin yelled.

"According to Kyungsoo, you're not", Jongdae giggled from his seat. Jongin sent him a bad glare.

 

"What ever you did, I don't care. Just go and apologize to him before we all get to suffer", Kris ordered and gestured with his hand for Jongin to leave.

"Okay, okay! I'll go!" Jongin obeyed and left the kitchen.

"He's gonna die".

"Probably".

 

There was a long silence when you could only hear Kris' loud eating noise, Minseok and Jongdae's sweet whispering and some distant yelling from Kyungsoo and Jongin's room.

That's when Chanyeol finally got the chance to ask the others where Baekhyun was.

"Sooo..." he started. "You guys have any..." Chanyeol quickly stoped when he heard a familar sound from outside the kitchen.

"Baekkie?!"

He then excused himself, got up and ran to the front door. And there he was. Byun Baekhyun. Standing right there looking exhausted and carrying two plastic bags full of food. (Oh! And Tao was there also, but Chanyeol couldn't care less.)

"Oh! Hi Channie! Can you please help me with the grocery bags?" Baekhyun greeted him happily and offered Chanyeol other one of the bags. Chanyeol took it smiling brightly and walked back to the kitchen Baekhyun following right on his heels.

"Where were you?" Chanyeol beamed happily and dropped the grocery bag on the floor. He locked his gaze with Baekhyun's and stared at him maybe little creepily. But it was okay because Baekhyun was used to his boyfriend's weird eyes that appeared everytime Chanyeol was really happy or excited about something.

"I was out grocery shopping with Tao", the older laughed lightly at Chanyeol's weirdness. "What are you so happy about?" he asked and placed the plastic bag he was carrying next to Chanyeol's.

"I'm happy coz my Baekie is back", Chanyeol attacked the shorter with a sudden aegyo and clung onto his arm.

"Stop it with the aegyo, stupid", Baekhyun ordered and nudged his boyfriend's tummy playfully with his elbow. "And I'm still your hyung", he then warned and turned to greet other people in the room.

"Hi guys. Is that last sandwich for me?" he asked but took it anyways too hungry to wait for an answer.

"Yeah it's yours. Where were you by the way. I didn't even notice you were gone. Funny that even Chanyeol didn't miss you. He didn't even ask where you were. Not even once", Jonsgdae smirked at Baekhyun and then looked at now panicking Chanyeol.

Baekhyun also turned to look at his boyfriend with a questioning glare.

"That's not true! I tried to ask, but you guys were too interested in Luhan's sandwich to listen to my wories", Chanyeol protested. Then he turned his gaze to the tray with no sandwich in it. "Where is it anyways?"

"Jongdae ate it", Minseok informed. He had gone to explore the groceries when they came and was now placing them on their right places in the fridge.

Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders turned to face the now very confused looking boyfriend of his and jerked his sleeve.

"Can we go?" he asked showing Baekhyun the best puppy eyes he could make.

"Where?" the other asked chewing on his sandwich.

"To the living room. I wan't to cuddle. I missed you", Chanyeol beamed making the others sitting around the table almos puke rainbows.

Baekhyun blushed bright red but didn't say anything. Just followed Chanyeol to the living room the tasty sandwich still in his free hand.

Chanyeol planted Baekhyun firmly on the couch and of course sat next to him. He then quickly lied down and placed his head in his boyfriend's lap looking at his cute, suprised expression.

"What is this? Why are you sudenly like this?" Baekhyun asked smiling lightly and the started caressing Chanyeol's black, shortish hair.

"I just... missed you", Chanyeol explained weird smile planted on his goofy face.

"Ah-huh", was heard unbelieving sound from Baekhyun's mouth.

"Why?" Chanyeol growled loudly. "It's because you weren't there when I woke up", he exclaimed and then laughed warmly.

Baekhyun was now feeling really weirded out by the other's

behavior. Maybe even creeped out.

"I don't know. You just seem weird", he said and smiled innocently. "It feels like you're going to me or something".

Chanyeol laughed heartily and sat up. "I'm not going to you", he giggled. Then he gave Baekhyun a serious look and smirked. "Unless you want me to".

Now it was Baekhyun's turn to laugh. "Maybe later, okay?" he smiled and leaned in to give Chanyeol a cute peck on the lips.

"I'll remember that" Chanyeol said and rested his head on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"I love you. You know that?"

"Yeah. And I love you too."

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's corner:

Oh yei! It's finally ready! I wrote this story for who knows how long and I'm glad it's now over. JK, I really enjoyed writing this and maybe if you guys like this I'm going to do another story. But not like Oneshot but story-story! Long story :DD And omg... This was suposed to be mostly Baekyeol story but I just love Kaisoo too much :D And you should be happy that Kaisoo was involved because if not, in the end of the story you would all be vomiting rainbows and glitter.

That's pretty much all I have to say! Thanks to my subscribers I love you (eww) and yeah... Plaaiplaah!

OMG! It's already over midnight! Happy birthday Luhan oppa!