Chapter 4

Best Friends Forever?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOJIN'S POV

"Somin" I smacked myself on the head to confirm that I am not hallucinating.

"Hyojin"

She came up to me with her signature smile. Without further ado, I embraced her tightly in my arms. She hugged me back when a sudden flashback hit me. 

*Flashback*

"Somin!" Screaming I ran through the playground towards Somin who was chit chatting with her friends.I spread out my arms wide open half way to hug her. It was hug day. Somin looked at my direction. Feeling proud of my action I smiled widely at her. As I was just a step away from her, she smacked my arm stopping me.

"What are you doing, even the teacher is looking at you, " she stated, looking at our class teacher who was standing at the other end of the playground.

She truly thinks a lot, but I know she loved my gesture. I threw her a side hug smiling like a idiot.

"Happy hug day".I wished her.

"Oh, this girl, " she remarked rolling her eyes.

*Present*

"Hyojin you stink" 

"What?"

Pulling myself from the embrace i started sniffing my shirt. My actions came to an halt with her giggling sound.

"Why are you laughing, I just came back from work so..."

"Sorry" saying so she tried to control her laugh, but ended up laughing even harder. I found myself laughing back at her.

She worked her way to the couch and I followed her.

"It has been a while since I laughed this hard, " she said breathing hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter