XXXVIII

Please Be Mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jinyoung came to pick you and Hee Ran up. “Hey! You look beautiful tonight” He whispered. “I always look beautiful” You pouted. He chuckled and kissed your cheeks “I know. Now let’s go!” You and Hee Ran went to his car and he started driving.

The three of you arrived in the venue. Baro was waiting for Hee Ran. “Hey!” Baro said. Hee Ran hugged him and headed inside leaving you and Jinyoung. “Your house is really nice” You whispered. “Not really!” He said. “Pfft!” You rolled your eyes.

“So you’re his girl?” You and Jinyoung turned around to see a young looking woman standing in front of you. “Hey mom!” Jinyoung kissed her cheeks. “That’s your mom!” You whispered. “Yes, I am his mom. Beautiful right?” She said and you nodded. “Nice to meet you!” His mom hugged you and you jump a little but hug her back. She releases you from the hug then a man came and put his arm around Jinyoung’s mom. “Honey! That’s our Baby Jin’s girl.” Jinyoung’s mom said. “Mom! I’m not a baby and you’re embarrassing me.” Jinyoung whined which caused you to giggle. “I’m Jinyoung’s dad. Nice to meet you. What’s your name?” He asked. “Oh! My name is Park Yeon Ra” You bowed at them. “She’s beautiful” His dad beamed, you blush a little. “Oh by the way, you can call us Umma and Appa” His mom said. Your eyes widened. “No need to be shy, after all you’re gonna be our daughter in law.” His dad added. You felt your cheeks heating up by hearing the word daughter-in-law. “Yes, Umma, Appa” You nodded in agreement, “We better get going to greet some of our friends. Have fun” His parents went off to their friends. “Your parents are nice” You smiled. “Baby Jin” You chuckled and pinched his cheeks. “Hey!” He furrowed his eyebrows. You kissed his cheeks “You’re cute Baby Jin” “Stop calling me that.” He whined. “Woah! Hey lovebirds enough with that and sit” CNU said. “Hey!” You greeted them while sitting. 

 

“Hey! Rin’s not coming”You said looking at Gongchan. “I didn’t even ask.” He said looking away. “I’m just sensing that you would ask so yeah.” You said drinking your juice.

“Wah! This food looks great”You squealed at the food being served. Jinyoung giggled “Don’t just stare and eat.” He said. You started eating; you feed Jinyoung with the food you think is delicious which is almost everything. “Yum!” Jinyoung smiled. “You do know that you’ll get fat by eating a lot right?” Jinyoung stared at you with his palm resting on his chin. You look at him while putting something in your mouth. “I don’t care! I love food more than anything in this world.” You smiled. Jinyoung straightened up raising an eyebrow. “You love food more than me?” You smiled and nodded. “What? How could you?” He pouted. “Kidding! Aigoo, Baby JIN is sooo cute” You pinched his cheeks and giggled.

You then heard someone giving speech. You and Jinyoung look at the stage to see his mom standing there. “Everyone thank you so much for coming tonight.” The gue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter