Unintended

My EXO Fanfic Reccomendations

Unintended

 
 
 

Title : Unintended by plottwist

Casts : Kris Wu, Choi Soojin, Choi Soorin, Park Chanyeol, Luhan, Oh Sehun, Kim Jongdae, Kim Jongin

Summary :  This is the story about life where not everything can be happening in the way you want it to be. What if something unplanned, something that you have never expected happens? Will you choose to runaway or face it youself though you have no one stands by your side? What if you make another mistake and when you think 'this is the time to fix it', you find out that you lose the chance even just to say that you are sorry?

 

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

 

Note:

Slice of life. The genre I am trying to avoid sometimes, but ends up become the one that irked me to finish in one time reading. The twisted plot are somehow surprising. The unexpected pregnancy and some reckless action often leads the main character to live the life miserably after they find out that everything is too late, implied to Kris character to this fic. However, when the hidden truth is revealed, how everyone's life would be impact? As it clearly stated, not everything can be happening in the way you want it to be.    

 
 
 
 


 
 

author's notes:it's never be an happy ending.