Good Heart

No One Stands In My Way [E. X. O] { ON HOLD }

" No way.." Hannah shouted while Luna and luhan were pulling her along with them for her to come along. They were really getting along well, even their names rhymed. Luna and luhan haha.

 

* No way am I going to use it* Hannah ranted in her mind. Of couse she was still not sure of using her powers. What if she wa unable to control it and froze everyone. there were so many possibilities and she was not going to risk it. It will be any tim when the potion wore off. If it does, what will happen??

 

" Come on Hannah!! you're not dangerous" Luna sighted and looked at hannah. "You're just a not so normal girl with powers that's all. You are not gonna hurt anyone" Luna tried to pat her shoulder but she shoved it off. " Don't touch me" Luna sighted. I mean what will happen to her just because she touched her shoulder? Hannah was over reacting. The other boys looked at the two girls and sighted. " don't worry! It's gonna be all right!! You are not dangerous!" Tao gave her a reassuring smile. But hannah was not listening at all. * no. Remember Hannah. You are a monster! Don't hurt the people around you* she thought to herself. She felt the potion wearing off. Her hands were beginning to freeze. Her inside was cold. *Oh no!* she mentally screamed. Where was the potion?? 

 

*Oh no..I left it at the room* she suddenly turned back and began to ran. " wHAT the hell?" suho mumbled to himself and began to run after hannah as well as the others. 

 

 

Hannah reached the hide-out. She ran as fast as she could, and even tripped on her dress and fell on the stairs. She winced in pain as she felt her ankle bleeding. But that cut didn't stop her from what she wanted. She shivvered at her own ice, her hands began to freeze. She held it and placed it in her chest. Finally she reached the room, she threw anything that was in her way, to find that little green bottle, but it was no where to be seen.

 

"Where is it??" she mumbled and huffed. She saw a glimmering bottle under the pile of books on the floor which she caused. She quickly ran to it, but that was  slow because her body was freezing. She grabed the little bottle and poured it in a go. She swallowed hard and gave a face because of the bitter taste.

 

" she's up here in the room" Baekhyun shouted. " Oh My God!" was the first thing that came out of their mouths when they saw Hannah there lying on the ground with a pile of books and other things.

 

But her hands were warm, and she was breathing evenly. She was alright. Sehun carried her up and laid her on the couch in the living room. Kyungsoo made dinner and Luna was looking after her.

 

" she is just like Mr. McCanzee mentioned her" Kris gave a huff. " i know hyung. " Baekhyun also sighted as he continued to play with his figers. "She is way too insecure about herself. she has to know that we care about her."

 

"she'll be fine. I just know that she has a good heart" Baekhyun smiled

__________________________++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_________________________

 

HELLO EVERYONE! WE HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME..MIANHE~~~ SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. WE ARE REALLY LOST AT THIS STORY OURSELVES XD BUT THANKS FOR READING~~~ BYE~~~