The Beach

Corny Love Story

B.A.P had just finished up with promotions for their most wonderful comback. It was very hard but worth it. The manager and CEO decided to go have a party,so all the staff and idols of TS Entertainment went out. It was at a nice big bar that they had rented out early before hand. The lights were dimmed and music played loudly,with matching flickering colorful lights. In all honesty,it gave Yongguk a head ache to be in such a place. Poor Maknaes Jongup and Zelo were only aloud to drink water and soda as all of their hyungs drank liquer.

 

One of the maknaes,Zelo,noticed the face his leader was making. Walking up to him,he said in his ear "Are you alright hyung?!" trying to speak clearly over the noise. Yongguk shook his head "No. The music is too loud." Zelo looked down then ran over to Himchan. "Hyung!" Zelo shouted to get his attention. Himchan turned and Zelo said "Yonggukie hyung isn't feeling well. He says it's too loud!" it was hard to speak over the noise. He nodded and walked over to Yongguk. "Yah,did you wanna get out of here?" Himchan whispered in Yongguk's ear.

 

Yongguk nodded and they both left,leaving Zelo to tell their manager and CEO that they were heading back to the dorm. As the two walked down the street,the sun had fallen not long ago,so the streets were lit by street lamps.

 

"Sorry,about dragging you out here." Yongguk said while looking over to Himchan quickly then back forward. He kept his gaze straight ahead and replied "It's alright. The hyungs were getting boring anyways." Both of them chuckled,making small talk on the way to a street drink vender. After buying a couple of canned coffees,they made their way down to the beach. They were finally alone.

 

Himchan looked at Yongguk and said "So how long do we have to keep this a secret?" Yongguk looked towards the sky as they walked and said "I don't know...I think Zelo-sshi is the only one who knows." "We've been dating for almost 7 months and nobody else has noticed. I guess we hide it pretty well." Himchan said in a slight sad tone. He looked towards him and said "We don't have to hide it now." with a smile. Himchan looked at him and smiled widely,then hitting him playfully.

 

"I like this." Yongguk says. "What? The beach?" Himchan replies. He nodded and said "Not just that. But the fact that i'm with you out in the open and I don't have to worry about being careful not to show our secret. I can easily do you right now and no one would know." He blushed and hit him saying "Yah! Don't kid around about that stuff!" Then Himchan walked off a bit further ahead. Teasing his lover was one of the things he loved to do. Yongguk caught up to him and gave him a back hug as they walked. "Well,I could..." Yongguk whispered,making Himchan chuckle. He let go and the got to a far end of the shore.

 

Himchan started to shiver a bit,probably due to the fact he was only wearing a thin black button up. While Yongguk,wore a thick wool coat and knit hat. As soon as he noticed,Yongguk said "Wait here." The ran off. A bit confused,Himchan sat on a large log and waited for his boyfriend to return.

 

After about 10 minutes of Yongguk going back and forth,he had finished building a bonfire. After it was light,the bunch of wood caught fire and made a nice large warming flame. Himchan smiled "What?" Yongguk said as he seen him smile. "Nothing. I didn't expect for you to make one of these." Yongguk smile lightly and went to join him by the log.

 

"Are you warming up?" Yongguk asked as he sat. Himchan shrugged his shoulders in attempt to say 'kinda'. Yongguk stood and took his jackt off,before Himchan could even protest,he had Yongguk's jacket draped around his shoulders.

 

He sat back down and said "How bout now?" Himchan giggled and nodded,"Yes." he said. Yongguk flashed his gummy smile before wrapping and arm around him.

 

Yongguk just stared at Himchan,for a long while as he talked. He soon caught on and looked at him curiously saying "What's wrong?" "How did I live without you before we met?" was what Yongguk replied. Himchan laughed abit and said "That's so corny! Where did you hear that?" Yongguk replied "It's not!...I learned it from a movie..." "Hahaha...wither way,I liked it."

 

He looked down to the gorgeous angel wearing his jacket and smiled,leaning in and giving him a light kiss on the lips. Yongguk cupped Himchan's cheek and smiled softly saying "I love you...I hope you know that." Himchan nodded and leaned up,kissing him a bit harder.

 

They spent quiet a while there,the let the water burn out the fire and they slowly made their wy back to the dorm,so they could be lovey dovey some more. Once at the dorm,they open the door to see Youngjae passed out on the floor,Daehyun spralled all over the sofa,Jongup and Zelo most likely in bed. The two love birds took Daehyun and Youngjae to the bedroom and layed them down. After changing,Himchan got in bed with Yongguk. Originally,he would tell Himchan to get out,but before he could,Himchan said "Just let me be like this for a while?" Yongguk smiled and wrapped an arm around him,making them cuddle. 

 

The next morning,they were still asleep in bed and in each others arms with the other members hovering over them.

 

"Did...something happen with them?" Youngjae said with half very messy hair.

"They probably got drunk. Leave them be..." Daehyun said with huge bags under his eyes.

 

Zelo went a closed the door,and whispered "I'll give you two a bit more time together." before the door closed.

 

They slept till about 1:00 p.m. and when they got up,they played it off as drunk cuddling. But Zelo was the only one who knew the truth.