Chapter 22

In Love with a Badboy Kingka

 Hi sorry for the long wait


AT THE SCHOOL HALLWAY

HANA POV

I went to school with Kai by my side because he dosen't want to leave my side cause of what happen last time. While were walking in the hallway, i heard some students whispering about me "OMG i never think she will come to school" "Is she it, she dosen't even look pretty" i heard a lot, i just ignore it. Kai squze my hand to ensure me if im okay. I arive at my classroom and Kai won't let go of my hand "Oppa im okay" "Okay wait for me, don't leave this room until i fecth you" i nod and he gave me one BIG hug. I turn around a people are giving me dirty looks. I took my seat and the girl who gave a bruse on my hand "Well well well, looks who decided to come to school" "I don't know what your talking about" "Don't play innocent with me, your the reason why Kai didn't came back to me, you " she slap me across my face "Lets play a little game shall we" ahe pull me by my hair and drag me out of the classroom. She toss me in an empty classroom, she tie me to a chair and the door open "Finally you guys came" "Woden't miss it for anything" a girl voice. They came closer to me with a bag "Now were going to keep you here, one know this place only us. Were going to beat the out of you" they open the bag riling a bat, pliers, knife, and a gun "Pls. Let me go, i didn't do anything to you" "Shut the hell up".

They started to beat me with all there stuff. Me, i just sat there bleeding myself to death. The bell rang signaling it was break. They stop when they heard it, and left me 'Help me pls.'.

KAI POV

Finally, its break time, i can see my Pup. I went to her classroom, i waited for her to come out, but she never did. I ask one of her classmate to ask where she is "Uhm excuse me do you know where Hana is?" "Uhm yeah, shes been drag my your ex" "To where?" "I don't know" i nod and quickly ran to find her 'i swear if she do anything to her, im going to...'.


Sorry for the long update

Always subscribe and add

Always leave comment to know what you guys think

And pls. Read myone shot, its about you and baekhyun, its a sad one shot

I SEE YOU is the title of the oneshot

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/695305/i-see-you-sad-you-baekhyun-sadlovelife