Drunk; Second Installment

Believe Series

~*~*~*~
Title: Mending hearts
Pairing: Ryeowook/ Jaejoong (siblings)
Summary: Broken Hearted reunites


Jaejoong was waving his glass. A figure sat beside him,and he beamed. "Ryeowookie~ care to join your hyung? I'm so gonna piss."

Ryeowook ordered another bottle of soju, and slumped beside his older brother. "Me too. Boys are jerks."

Their order arrived and Ryeowook poured a lot to his glass and drunk it one shot. Jaejoong giggled beside him. "You forgot Wookie~ You're a boy too." 

"I forgot" Ryeowook dropped his forehead to the table, and grinned goofily to his hyung. "You got dumped?" At his brother's nod, he buried his face to the table. "Kyuhyun's asking me back."

"Funny. I found Yunho ing Heechul on my kitchen floor." Jaejoong released a bitter laugh. " I don't want to clean their cums on the floor. That's simply gross." 

"You should have joined them hyung. . I heard it's fun."

"Why don't you?"

Both brothers giggled, then Jaejoong accidentally released a choke sob. "I hate him. I hate them both." 

"Why? Because they ed on your floor?"

Jaejoong turned to face his brother who was still have his face planted on the table. "Yeah. And I don't like dirt. How's Kyuhyun?"

"As I said, he's asking me back. Saying something about how he missed me. Lies." Ryeowook poured another shot of soju to his throat. "It was like I would believe him again."

"Yunho said the same thing."

"He missed you?"

"Nope, but saying that he loves me. How can you believe someone who ed another guy then tell you they love you?"

 
"Do you hate them?"
 
"No. I hate-hate them." Jaejoong grabbed the bottle of alcohol and drunk it. "I want to kill them with my own bare hands."
 
"But if you did that, I'll be alone. No one would drink with me. No one would talk bitterly about their love lives."
 
Jaejoong laughed and grabbed his brother's head into headlock. "I love you, Wookie. We can do this together, isn't it?"
 
'"Yeah."
 
Just then, Jaejoong's phone rang.
 
~~HEY!Woo~~Oh~ Chao ji chao ji de nü hai~~~
 
"Who's that?" Ryeowook asked. Jaejoong looked at the screen. "Yunho." He then shut the phone off.
 
"I like Henry. He's cute."
 
"I like Siwon. He's hot."
 
Both brothers laughed and resumed their drinking.