Believe; First Installment

Believe Series

Title: I don't want to believe 
Pairing: Yunho / Jaejoong
Genre: Angst


~*~*~*~
Jaejoong was whistling happily as he jump out of his car and closed the door behind him graciously. He walked towards the front door. He smiled, as he put the plastic container filled with delicious looking katsudon. Yunho mentioned to him earlier that he wants katsudon so Jaejoong, being a good boyfriend he is, bought him on his way home. He was planning to surprise the latter, as he searched the key under their welcome mat. He frowned when he found none. 

"Where on earth-"

Jaejoong's sentence hanged when he heard a loud groan. Curious as he was, he followed the noise. His frowned deepened when it lead him to their side door.

", faster." Oh. That was Heechul's voice. His bestfriend. 

He smiled goofily and kicked the door. "Yah! Hankyung and Heechulie!  who told you to-"

Instead of the image of Hankyung and Heechul ing on the floor, what Jaejoong sees on his own very eyes, the guy on top of Heechul, isn't Hankyung. 

It's Yunho.

Both looked at him, surprised. And Jaejoong had to swallow all the tears threatening to fall. 

 
"Oh, my best fried, ad my boy friend. What a beholding sight to see." 
 
"Jaejoong.." Heechul muttered. "Jaejoongie..."
 
", Don't you Jaejoongie me!" He screamed. Yunho slid his manhood out of Heechul's hole, guilty look etching his handsome features. "How long?"
 
"I'm sorry, Jae-"
 
"HOW LONG!"
 
"Two months now..."
 
Then, it struck him. The reason why Hankyung's visit became seldom, until, he's all gone. He must've find it out himself. 
 
"I'm sorry Jaejoong. I don't want to hurt you..." Heechul spoke, wincing a bit as he stand up.
 
"Oh." Jaejoong smiled bitterly. "You don't want to hurt me?" He scoffed. "Well, I have a great news for both of you. You just did. Badly." He hit his chest. "You just did. In truth, you both made a great job of not hurting me."
 
Heechul bowed his head down, while Yunho keep his gaze out of Jaejoong. 
 
"Nothing to say?" He smirked. "Well, I wish you the best." He turned around to left.
 
"Jaejoong." It was Yunho's voice. "I love you. Believe me. I- I always loved you."
 
Jaejoong smiled bitterly. "Too bad. I stopped believing i you now. "
 
And he walked away. 
 
~*~*~*~
 
Kyuhyun shifted a bit as he wait in the park. 'Where are you' he muttered. 'Are you coming?' He whispered. 'Please give me another chance.'
 
"Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun looked up and saw Ryeowook standing in front of him. Warmth engulfed him, and let his instinct lead him as he hug Ryeowook. The smaller pushed him slightly. 
 
"I'm sorry." Kyuhyun muttered. 
 
Ryeowook cleared his throat and replied, "It's alright. You said, you-you have something to say?"
 
Kyuhyun took a deep breath. "I missed you."
 
Ryeowook tensed, and with wide eyes, he looked at Kyuhyun, and a second later, he seems to see the sincerity behind Kyuhyun's eyes, as he smiled. "I missed you too."
 
Kyuhyun took a step closer to Ryeowook. "I love you Wookie. I still love you. Even now. I'd always love you. And I'll always will. Will-" He gulps, removing the lump in his throat. "Will you come back to me? Please?"
 
Ryeowook looked at him surprised,then smiled. "I'm very sorry Kyuhyun. But you already walked away from me. I stopped you, but you didn't. I tried to held you, but you shook me away. I tried to wait for you. But you didn't comeback. And things weren't as before." 
 
Ryeowook turned around and left but not before, "It's your turn to watch me walk away Kyu."