@Raigel9elise Your Request is Completed~

Everything & Anything - Kpop One-shots [Apply Closed]

 

“I was thinking of getting a new dress, you know for the big day” Eunmi said excited, she looked up towards her boyfriend; only to see him looking out a window. “Woohyun ah, are you even listening?” she asked fed up. “Huh? Oh you know the neighbour who always seems pretty fishy, the cops just arrested him” he said pointing out of the window. Eunmi sighed in dissapointment. “Don't you ever listen to what I say anymore?”

 

“Of course I do” he grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist. She observed his face, only to see nothing but playfulness. She was about to lean forward to kiss him, but he ran off to kick the birds out of her apartment's balcony. “Nam Woohyun, I swear one more chance and... ugh!!” she groaned, stomping her foot towards the bathroom door; before slamming it shut.

 

Later that day, she had a meeting to attend. Woohyun and Eunmi were both executives at the Company's branch. She sat there, as many of her co-workers began to fill in seats. She kept checking her phone for any messages but couldn't find any at all. “Is Woohyun coming at all?” her best friend Yerin asked. Eunmi shrugged her shoulders in depression.

 

“Woohyun texted me that, he had something important to do” her rival revealed with a smirk, showing the text she received to everyone. “Why would he text her but not me?” Eunmi growled annoyed. “Relax, he probably texted her, instead of you; because he's buying you something for the upcoming anniversary?” Yerin suggested. “You're probably right” Eunmi said with a smile.

 

----

When Eunmi got home that day, dropped with shock. Woohyun was sitting in her living room, with his underwear; and his friends surrounding him. They were playing video games, and just about everyone had their shirts off. “This is what you missed the meeting for?” she asked. “They're important to me” he said with a laugh.

 

“Hi Nuna!” Sungjong said, cooking some noodles in the kitchen. She wanted to just pull her head out. She jogged to the bathroom to take a shower, only tocool her anger down. “Bad day?” Sungjong asked himself before shrugging. He took a taste of his noodles and smiled in delight “Mhmm, Massida!” he grinned, nodding his head.

 

After her shower, she blow dried her hair and jumped on her bed calling Yerin.

 

“Hello?”

“Yerin ah, he didn't buy me something for the anniversary. He's playing video games with his friends” she whined.

“Woohyun is such a , I don't even know how you guys started dating”

“I love him, I really do... but this is too much to handle”

“Eunmi, does he even acknowledge the anniversary coming up?”

“He's never talked about it, so I don't know”

“This is his last chance. On your anniversary day, go to where you guys first met”

“The Han river?”

“Yeah! Maybe you can leave him a letter asking him what that day is. And that if he loved you, he'd know where to find you. Give him.. untilll.. let's say Midnight! If he doesn't show up, it's done. If he does, then you two are meant to be!”

“That doesn't sound so bad”

“It's better than breaking it off right now. Because then you have a legit reason to break up with him.”

“Thanks Yerin ah, I don't know what I'd do without you”

“Ditto, now go have a good night sleep. It must of been difficult for you today”

“Yeee eomma~” she giggled.

“Good night my babyyy”

 

The phone clicked off, and Eunmi smiled. “She always has the perfect ideas” Eunmi reached for the lamp light, before shutting it off. She slid under her sheets and closed her eyes.

 

“Bye guys, I had fun today” Woohyun waved closing the door. He brushed his teeth really quickly before opening the door to his room. “Yeobo” he called out, only to see her asleep. He smiled sliding in the sheets with her, before her cheek. “Good night” he whispered kissing her cheek.

 

------

Today was the big day. The manager decided to let Woohyun and Eunmi off just for this special day, Eunmi got her hair done with a happy aura; while Woohyun went to work. “Woohyun what are you doing here?” his manager asked. “Uh, was I fired?” he asked confused. “Todays a special day, go home” he said kicking him out. “What special day? Oh well, I get to have a day off” he grinned, hitting the arcade.

 

Eunmi spent the entire day, dolling herself up. She bought a white dress with a matching head band. Along with a black purse and black heels. She wore the necklace Woohyun bought for her on their first year anniversary. This would be their 4th year together. Smiling, she quickly wrote a letter for Woohyun leaving it on the counter, where he always was to put his keys down.

 

She grabbed her purse and made her way to Han river. Woohyun got back from the arcade, putting his keys down; not noticing the letter. He slowly walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

 

It was now 8 pm, as Eunmi shivered outside, rubbing her shoulders. “He'll come Eunmi, he will” she kept assuring herself. Woohyun started wondering where Eunmi was, since work hours were done by now. He would call her, but she wouldn't pick up. Grabbing his keys, he almost ran out before tripping on paper. He saw a pink envelop and looked at it, curious.

 

Woohyunnie~ Do you know what day it is today? Take a guess. Once you figure it out, you'll feel like a huge . Also, you're going to have to meet me at the place we first met. Like out FIRST, FIRST meeting. You have until midnight baby. I'm mad at you.

 

Woohyun scoffed at the note before texting her. “What? ? Mad at me for what? See if I care!” he texted getting irritated. Woohyun walked to a park, trying to get his anger out.

 

It was now 11 pm, her phone? She left it at home purposely, to make it harder for Woohyun to contact her until he was able to find her. At 11:30 pm, it began to rain. Water poured down her endlessly, as her mascara smudged. With tears, she continued waiting.

 

Woohyun ah, did you have fun with Eunmi today?” Myungsoo asked chewing on some pocky sticks. “What do you mean?” he asked, stealing a pocky stick from him. “Well, I don't know. I just thought couples do.. some kind of bonding during their anniversary day” Myungsoo confessed with a blush. Woohyuns eyes opened wide, as his mouth hung open. “Holy, !” he cursed getting up, his hair twisted from his fingers as he cursed himself over and over. Sunggyu's face cringed.. “You forgot, didn't you?” he snickered.

 

Everyone remembered but me? GOD, I DO FEEL LIKE A , where did we meet, where did we meet?” he kept asking himself in a panicking voice as he ran through the streets. “Han river!” he spat, moving his feet as fast as it could take him. Rain trickled down his neck, sure It was raining; but he knew Eunmi too well. He knew Eunmi would be waiting for him regardless. He also had a feeling, that he would lose her tonight.

 

It was now 12:45 and Eunmi got up from her seat, crying her heart out. “ I hate you Woohyun!” she shout in a crying voice to the river in front of her. She turned around to see Woohyun staring right at her “Baby I can explain---” Eunmi cut him off.

 

I'm done. I'm moving out, just do me a favour and don't show up at home today” she whispered with hatred. “Eunmi please don't do this” before he could finish his sentence she was half way done the street. He sighed deeply before walking to his friends' dorm.

 

Don't give up hyung! Talk to her, when she's a little more calm. Maybe tomorrow?” Sungjong suggested. “You know, she hates your guts” Dongwoo told Sungjong as he frowned. “I love nuna, she just finds me weird that's all” Sungjong said defending himself. “She finds you more like a sister” Dongwoo finished. Woohyun closed his eyes, not even his friends' humour could cheer him up at the moment. So like Sungjong said, the next day Woohyun made his way to her house.

 

Knocking on the door, he didn't get one bit of reply. It was around 4pm, so he knew for sure she'd be up. Knocking louder, she still didn't reply. “How may I help you dear” the old woman, who was a neighbour to Eunmi asked. “Mrs.Bo! Have you seen Eunmi?” he asked in worry. “Why, I thought she had told you before? Her flight was earlier today at around noon. She left for America” Mrs.Bo explained.

 

Just then, Woohyun's world crashed down.

 

--------

[In America]

 

Excuse me, you dropped this” said a young man, with an unforgettable smile. Eunmi blushed, before bowing to collect her phone accessories. “You look Korean, are you?” the boy asked with hope. She nodded, “I am”

 

He jumped for joy, “Finally! I found someone Korean! I'm Hoya” He half shouted, making Eunmi chuckle at his Enthusiasm. “I'm Eunmi, It's nice to meet you” she said in fluent korean.

 

2 Years later, Hoya and Eunmi were engaged. They didn't know how they managed to work it out, but faith took it's way in. She still felt that Woohyun had been her soulmate, but Hoya was her husband; and that's all that mattered to her. She loved Hoya, and Hoya said his love for her was infinite. What more could she asked for? He was always the one ahead of the anniversary, he always remembered her birthday, he was the perfect husband anyone could ask for.

 

Unfortunately horrible memories re-occured the day she bumped into Woohyun. “Eunmi?” he asked in shock. “Let's go for coffee” she suggested.

 

So you're married now?” he asked. She nodded, “I still can't believe it myself. Hoya's a really good guy” she said with a smile. Woohyun's heart broke hearing her say that. “Well, I'm happy you're happy” he said before getting up. “Have a nice life, Eunmi ah; know that I always loved you” and with that Woohyun made his way out.

 

In a blink of an eye, I lost you to another man. 

rocket mom lens border clip art

I really really love INFINITE, so when you requested for it; I got extremely excited to do it. xD Hope you enjoyed it, raigel9elise <3

Colorful Mist