Subscribers only.

AUTHORS AND ADMINS READ THIS.

This is for the Authors. 

The thing that bothers me the most is the "subscribers only"
i know that maybe some of you has it so others cant bookmark or plagiarize (plagiarism) or something like that. 

but the thing that actually bothers me is that some of you guys are whinnying that you lose subscribers. 
I'm telling you, some people subscribes and read your stories. if they don't like it, they will unsubscribe. 
I can't understand why you guys are whinnying over that. 

 

some may or may not agree with me, but all I'm saying is that you guys should be prepared to lose subscribers if you have subscribers only.
And that you shouldn't whine about it either.  
 

This is for the roleplays (especially fbrps) 

why do you guys even have subscribers only? 
i understand that you guys want the people joining too follow the rule that they need to subscribe. 
But think about it, people may want to rp as one particular idol/person, and it will be very annoying for them to subscribe just to look at the masterlist and see that the idol they want to be is taken. And then they need too go to the homepage and click unsubscribe. 

for affrps i understand but fbrps i just can't. 

 

 

i'm not saying that you guys (authors&admins) should remove the subscribers only. I'm just saying that it's unnecessary for you guys to whine about losing subscribers. And yes, some rps actually whines that people subscribe and doesn't join. Maybe because you have subscribers only and that the particular person they want to be is taken and they are too lazy to unsubscribe.