1

Kisses

If this was really how his skin looked and felt then Yongguk was sure he was made of fire.
His cheeks were red till the tips of his ears,his gaze darted sideways as he made sure not to meet the eyes of the man in front of him,as much as he didn't seem like the type,he was fidgeting with nervousness.

"What's wrong hyung?" Daehyun asked with big worried eyes.

That question angered him,he didn't even know the answer himself so how could he explain it to the vocalist.
How do you explain to another man you fell in love with him,how do you even comprehend it yourself?
Thing is,Yongguk also never confessed,either he was too busy with his lyric writing for his underground rap group or he was confessed to.
Another thing was that every relationship Yongguk had had ended badly,but it was never his fault,or so he convinced himself.

"Hyung..." Daehyun said again and the leader swallowed nervously.
"You know you can tell me everything right?" The vocalist assured his hyung and Yongguk looked at him wearily.
After a long silence that was a hindrance to both, Yongguk cleared his throat and finally managed to look at Daehyun properly,somehow masking his insecurities,and straightened up.
"I'm gay" he said and the younger smiled softly and nodded "there's nothin-" Yongguk cut him off, "and I love you..."
Silence.

'Damn now you've done it'.
Yongguk blushed scarlet then he heard the soft chuckle of his theme of love.

Daehyun was surprised,he knew the man for so long,loved him for so long and was sure the other was as straight as an arrow,clearly he wasn't expecting this to happen.
He didn't expect to be confessed to by the man he loved.

Daehyun intertwined his fingers with the older and gave him the biggest smile he had.
He had to admit,as much as he seemed confident with that action,he felt his heart swell and about to explode from excitement.
He leaned closer and pecked the leaders cheek,leaving Yongguk in utter shock.

Like the vocalist,Yongguk half expected to be slapped and be abandoned,it seemed like the more reasonable scenario, clearly he was wrong.

"I'm terrible in relationships" he said,he didn't know why,but he just had to.
Daehyun pecked the corner of his lips.
"And I don't open up that easily".
Another peck,dangerously close to covering his whole mouth.
"And I sometimes close myself in the studio and won't talk to anyone or come back home unless you drag me out by force".
A peck.
"But I'm great in bed" he smirked as he waited for another kiss.
Daehyun chuckled,"cocky much aren't we?" He said and leaned in again.
This time though,he left a longer kiss,one that made both feel a burning sensation.
"You're a great kisser as well" the vocalist commented as he broke the kiss and pecked Yongguks plump ones once more.
"It comes with the package".


fluffly much? ;) hehe hoped you enjoyed! please comment and subscribe if you did, if you have any requests id be glad to do them~! :D