Going back

Evanescent

Naaah. I won’t be able to see that cutie ever again so I’ll stick with Yoongi oppa. :)

HAHAHAH! Wait, Min Yoongi is not even tall. (I'm just telling the truth. Peace out) Why do I even like him? Hmmmm..

Back to my grocery shopping. Lane by lane, I put every essentials and necessities in the cart that I passed by. As soon as I finished all the lanes and even the meat, poultry, fish and vegetable sections which took me for about quarter to an hour, I went straight to the cashier to pay. Coincidentally, cute guy is the one in front of me in the queue in cashier lane 24 with another guy. Perhaps they felt a presence from behind them so they looked at me and, oh? The guy that cute guy is with….. is Jimin? I mean, Park Jimin. (HAHAHA! I always say that “I mean Park Jimin” everytime I mention him. Well just want to make myself clear to you guys.)

“Oh, Jimin-ssi! Annyeong~” Park Jimin greeted me. Cute guy looked at him with a bit of surprise in his look. Maybe he is wondering why Park Jimin knew me. Or perhaps because Park Jimin called me Jimin, the same as his name.

“Annyeong.” I bowed at them both, awkwardly.

Oh, didn’t I tell you anything about Park Jimin yet? Well, we actually sorta knew each other because of……. errr…… sorry, it’s really awkward to tell. But he confessed to me before. It was during the batch farewell party back in senior year middle school. He confessed that he likes me. No one knows except him (and perhaps his friends) if that’s legit or just a dare or something like that. I was never close to him because we never became classmates. But he is just really that friendly to the extent that almost everyone in our batch knows him including me (I knew him even before the confession because I was one of the cheerleaders in our school and he was included in the basketball varsity, same with Kim Taehyung, and he was so so SO SOOOOO friendly with the pep squad that time but I never talked to him HAHAHAHA XD)

“You’re shopping alone?” Park Jimin seems to want a conversation to be started.

“Uh, yeah.” Awkward.

“Really? You gonna carry all these on your way home!?” He looked at my cart with wide eyes.

“Uhm…. I guess I’m going to take a cab.”

“Isn’t that going to cost you too much?”

“Well, I still got extra money.”

“We can help you carry these so you can take the bus instead. You can save that extra money.”

“It’s okay. Thanks for your offer. I’m fine.” I smiled.

“You sure?” He asked and I nodded. “Okay then. Oh, by the way, this is my friend, Jeon Jungkook.” He introduced cute guy to me. HIHIHI :>

“Hi, I’m Choi Jimin.”

“Ah, yeah. I’m sorry again about what happened a while back.”

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook, don’t talk to her too informally. She’s the same age as me and Taehyung.”

“What?” Jeon Jungkook cutie guy faced me with big eyes. “You’re my noona?!”

REALLY? WHAT? I AM A NOONA TO SUCH A HANDSOME CUTE HOT I-DON’T-KNOW-WHAT-TO-SAY-ANYMORE GUY!?

“AH. Hehehe. I guess.” I laughed awkwardly. 

“I’m sorry; he gets excited about pretty noonas.” Park Jimin put his arms over Jungkook’s shoulder. Lol. He is shorter than someone younger than him.

Okay. AWKWARD. (I'm sorry I'm really that awkward around guys)

“Oh! I almost forgot.” He then pulled something out from his pocket. “This is yours? I saw it on your seat at the bus yesterday.”

Huh? What could this be?

I grabbed the folded paper from him. I haven’t even unfolded it completely when it came to my senses.

SHIZZZ. I didn’t even notice that I lost it!

“Thank you so much!” My voice came out weird since I was restricting it from sounding like a squealing pig because of excitement.

“I didn’t know you can play the piano.” He said with a smirk.

“I’m still learning it.” I said as I put it on my pocket.

“Ah, it’s our turn, hyung.” Jungkook said as the one in front of them paid for her groceries.

I’m not a stalker but I tried to peek on what they have bought. Hmmm… they are all essentials too but mostly food. Why is it so many? Hmmm… Maybe they’re going to a picnic or something and maybe these two were the ones assigned to shop for the groceries.

“Oh, it’s such a rare opportunity to see our dear Kookie doing these things.” Park Jimin, who is now standing beside me, said after being shoved by Jungkook so he can put the grocery items onto the counter from their cart. Jungkook blushed.

“I always do this!” He said while smiling shyly without looking at Park Jimin.

Always? You mean, they always shop together? WHAT?

Park Jimin laughed cutely.

“Are you going to a picnic?” I asked. “You have bought so many foods.”

“Uh…. No. We are actually living together.”

The bagger and cashier synchronized-ly glanced at Jimin like he said something wrong. HAHA! They must have misinterpreted what he said.

“You mean, in a dorm? Uh…. Boarding house, I mean?” You don’t cook in a dorm right coz it’s either you eat at the cafeteria of the dormitory or you eat outside.

“Hmmm… I’ll leave that to your imagination.” He smiled sheepishly with an eyesmile. What the eff stop acting like that. No, you’re not cute.

Okay thanks, that so answered my question, really.

“Oh, I remember, at the bus yesterday afternoon….. Min Yoongi….”

“You know him?” He asked, not finishing my sentence, with a surprised look.

“Uh, yeah…? Obviously. Well, I knew him because he is one known rapper in the underground scene.”

“Oh? I didn’t know you’re into underground.”

You know nothing about me. We never talked, idiot.

“Actually, not really. I just saw him perform once when my…. Uh… friend invited me to watch an underground rap battle. I saw that he was good and he has a very sexy voice and…. A cute lisp.” I giggled with that end part.

“Ah. So what’s with Yoongi hyung?” He asked as he gives his payment to the cashier. “You like him?” He asked without looking at me.

“Of course! He is a good rapper! He is very talented. I heard he also makes his own beats—“

“You wanna meet him?” He looked at me, with a smirk on his face.

WHAT!? IS HE GONNA INTRODUCE ME TO MIN YOONGI OH SHIT YOU BETTER NOT BE KIDDING ME PARK JIMIN.

He chuckled. Soon, I realized that I have a shocked expression painted on my face. Aish, this is embarrassing.

I cleared my throat. “No, I was just gonna ask how did you become friends when you weren’t even in the same school?”

“We just became friends last year before graduation. I was in the middle school when he’s already there for high school.” He helped me with the remaining items in my cart to be put to the counter.

Hmmm… how did that happen? How did they know each other?

Hmp. I decided to not ask anymore since he might think I’m a stalker.

“So… he is your crush, huh?”

I scoffed. “Crush? What am I, an elementary student?”

“You LOVE him?”

“What… no.” I don’t even know him personally, you idiot.

“Why? Haven’t you moved on from Baekhyun sunbaenim?”

“Wait, you’re not making any sense.”

“You just don’t get the sense out of my words.”

“Why am I talking to you anyway? We’re not even close during middle school.” Sorry, I’m becoming annoyed now.

“Aigoo, such a bitter lass. Oh, so you do remember me.”

“Of course I do! If not, why am I talking to you right now? I don’t talk to strangers, just so you know.”

“Wow, it’s such an honour to be a ‘not stranger’ to you after what I did during the farewell. I thought you’re the kind of girl who’ll get awkward with someone who likes her.”

WELL ACTUALLY I FELT UNCOMFORTABL E SINCE YOU STARTED THE CONVO.

HUH? Did he…. Did he say ‘likes’? As in a verb in its present tense?

Okay, I’m assuming things again right now.

“Hyung, I think you’re making her uncomfortable.” Cutie Jungkook said. Thanks so much.

Suddenly, a lightning struck towards my heart as EXO’s Growl played in the supermarket’s radio. AISH. Can this day get any worse?

Okay. Yes. It’s all about Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun, like what Park Jimin said earlier. He is an idol now. He who is my senior in middle school whom I fell in a ‘mutual understanding’ with. (Can’t call it LOVE coz we were still young that time) OH PLEASE LET US NOT TALK ABOUT THIS NOW.

I can sense from my peripheral vision that Park Jimin is looking at me with a smirk.

“Stop smirking.” I said without looking as I watch the cashier do her job.

“You know Taehyung right? Kim Taehyung? You remember him?”

I looked at him. Hmmm…. I guess I know what he will ask.

“Haven’t you had any feelings for him?”

“W-Why should I?” I soffed.

“Well, he looks like Baekhyun sunbae and….. Weren’t you two the king and queen of the night at the grad ball?”

OKAY WHY DOES THIS KID WANT TO BRING UP EVERYTHING ABOUT MY MIDDLE SCHOOL LIFE?

To make everything clear, I’ll tell you about it guys.

Firstly, Kim Taehyung is the basketball varsity’s visual that time and once an MVP that’s why he became a school jjang or like the campus heartthrob., as they call it. And have I told you about me being one of the cheerleaders of the school’s pep squad? So yeah, during our senior year in middle school, I was being linked to him and him to me because he looked like Baekhyun, whom everyone knows as my “almost-boyfriend” who dropped school to follow his dream of becoming a singer/performer. Actually, it was even before senior year when the rumor between Taehyung and me arose. It was right after Baekhyun left the school, the shipping between me and Taehyung spread though we were really not that close and I never talked to him not even once until the ball. The shipping was not that strong that time though, it just became steady when we reached our senior year.

He talked to me the first time at the graduation ball and apologized in behalf of his friends who pushed him to me to have a dance. My date, Lee Chris, actually got jealous. NOPE, it’s not because I am dancing with another guy, BUT BECAUSE THE GUY HE LIKES IS DANCING WITH ME. HAHAHAHA! Yes, he is my gay best friend. Back to Taehyung, we danced awkwardly that night and yeah, like what Park Jimin said, we became the King and Queen of the night.

And to be honest guys……..

..

….

…....

………..

…………....

........................

..............................

Yeah.....

I did.

I did felt something for him.