Another one?

Evanescent

Somehow, yes. I did felt something for him before. I’ve been keeping an eye on him when he is in the court playing, when he is in the gym training, and even when he is just in the cafeteria eating.  Especially, after Baekhyun broke my heart. But I don’t think it as that serious since I knew I’m just in the state of being vulnerable. And besides, I also knew that my best friend, Riku, likes him, so I just shrug the feeling off of me. And what about during the grad ball? Yes, I did felt nervous and excited with that “butterflies in the stomach” feeling and that “shivers throughout the spine” feeling.

“Uh…. Noona.” Jeon Jungkook waved his hands in front of my face.

“Oh. Why? W-What happened?”

“Nothing you just stared off without answering me.” Jimin butted in.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Where were we?”

“Oh nevermind that. Mind your groceries so we can leave.”

“Nah, I’m fine, sorry for making you wait. I told you I’ll just take a cab.”

“Ey. No way, we have already waited for you, noona.” Wait, who told this Jungkook guy to call me noona? THIS IS ILLEGAL HE MADE IT SOUND SO LURING.

“Yah, you keep calling her noona.”

“Because she IS my noona, isn’t she?”

“No, don’t.”

What is Jimin’s problem about that?

“It’s okay I’m fine with it.” I smiled at Jungkook. Even though it makes me feel so old when in fact I’m only turning 18 (this is international age, guys. Lol :D), I let him call me noona. I CAN’T HELP IT!  I SWEAR, THIS GUY HAS THIS ‘SOMETHING’ THAT MAKES EVERY GIRL SWOON AND CAN’T RESIST HIM WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES OR SUGGESTS.

That’s why in the end, I lost. We took the bus together. It was not a boring ride because the noona-seducing kid kicked off his charms to me. He talked to me non-stop even Jimin cannot in so he just dozed off with his earplugs on.

“You know what, I’m really happy to meet noonas like you. It’s just that, I don’t have a sister, older and not. You, do you have a younger brother? If you don’t, I can be your dongsaeng!” Aw, stop it. You’re not cute.

“Actually, I have. But it feels like I don’t have any sibling at all.” I sighed.

“Why?” His voice changed from lively to a sorrowful tone.

“My brother, he is in somewhere I can’t go to.”

“You mean…..?”

“Uhhh… you won’t understand anyway.” I sighed again. “Aigoo, why did our conversation turned into drama?” I said to shrug off the topic.

He looked at me with his eyes full of sincerity. He was quiet like he was contemplating and was like thinking why did he even ask that.

It became awkward as he is not speaking so I just looked at my phone to check the time and at the same time think of something I could say.

“Oh, it’s almost lunch. You wanna—“

He snatched my phone.

“YAH—“ He dodged while typing something when I tried to get my phone back. “Yah, that’s mine! What are you—“

“There.” He gave my phone back. “You know noona, you should talk to anyone when you’re feeling sad or uncertain. If you need someone to talk to, call me or just text me. You shouldn’t keep those things to yourself. You have friends, just to remind you. I saved my number there. I’ll be your temporary dongsaeng when you can’t see your true one.” He smiled.

I lowered my head as I smiled.

“Thank you.”

As soon as we got off the bus, we headed to our house.

“Here we are! You can just leave those here so you can go.” I said as I opened our gate.

“Aren’t you going to feed us? It’s almost lunch time.” Jungkook complained.

“Since when you two became that close?” Park Jimin asked.

“Just a while ago.” Jungkook and I chorused and chuckled.

“Okay fine. Now I’m alone.” Park Jimin pouted. Aish, this guy, really? I told you you’re not cute.

“Hmmm, since you two helped me with my groceries, I’ll treat you lunch.”

“YAAAAY!”

“But not now. Hmmm…. Maybe tomorrow? Or if ever we meet again?”

“Eeey, what if you’ll never show up again after this?” Park Jimin complained.

“Don’t you trust me!?”

“Well, the last time I trusted a girl, I got hurt in the end.”

“Well, I’m not that kind of a person.”

“Sure, you are not. “ He leaned towards me. “I’ll meet you at your school’s gate tomorrow noon. Let’s have lunch—YOUR TREAT.” He whispered loud enough with a very seductive voice. .

It sent me goosebumps all over my body. “O-okay.”

“Yah, don’t forget me! You’ll treat me too!” Jungkook pushed Park Jimin away from me.

“Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever you say.” Park Jimin pulled Jungkook. “We are leaving now, goodbye~”

“Yeah….. bye. Thanks. Take care on your way home.”


[KIM TAEHYUNG's POV]

Uwaa. My belly is now full. Thanks for the dinner Seokjin hyung! Right after our training, we went home straight to eat dinner. And ever since we all went to the studio at lunch and until now, our maknae Jungkook keeps on checking his phone and texting. Hmmm….. who is he texting anyway?

All of us are now in the bedroom except for Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung who are probably still doing some chores.

“Yah, maknae. Who are you texting? Why are you smiling like a babo?” Yoongi hyung tried to snatch his phone but he dodged.

“I’m not smiling.” He said while SMILING. Wtf?

“Yeah, you’ve been very distracted when we were in the studio.” Namjoon hyung said.

“Uwa! Our Jungkookie got himself a girlfriend!” Jimin cheered.

Yoongi hyung did something I didn’t notice and now Jungkook’s phone is in his hand while his other hand is gripping maknae’s hands to refrain from getting the phone back.

“Hyuuung~ it’s a private thing, you know.” Jungkook pouted.

Private-private~ private your .” Yoongi hyung mimicked him. “Jimin noona? Who is Jimin noona?” He asked after looking at the screen.

Oh? Wait. Jimin…. Noona?

“Yah! Who’s that Jimin noona?!” Jimin asked, with a little seriousness in his voice, which startled our maknae. “Is that—“

“Yah, Jimin, don’t shout at him. Maybe he can’t think of another name that’s why he used yours as a pen name. Don’t you like it? It only means our maknae likes you that much that your name was the first to pop in his mind when thinking of a pen name!” Namjoon hyung said, calming Jimin.

“No, I’m not thinking of it as MY name being used. We were with another Jimin earlier this day. She’s a girl and she’s older than him. Is that her?” Jimin asked the last one facing Kookie.

WHAT? JIMIN? WAS THAT CHOI JIMIN THAT YOU TWO ARE WITH THIS MORNING?

“No. Hyung, do you think I can get her number?” Jungkook said with sincerity on his voice.

“Sent.” Yoongi hyung blurted all of a sudden. We didn’t even realize that he was typing a reply all along.

“HYUNG! AISH. What did you tell her!?” Jungkook finally succeeded in snatching his phone back.

“Excuse me, this is Jungkook’s older brother and if you didn’t know, Jungkook has been distracted all day. I’m not against you or anything. But please limit your texting.” Yoongi hyung recalled what he had typed as Jungkook reads his phone.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and jumped onto his bed, covering his whole body with a blanket and his head with a pillow. Indeed, he is still a kid.

“Hyung, you know he is still in his puberty. He can be very sensitive.” I told hyung.

All of us went near maknae and Yoongi hyung crawled at Jungkook’s bed. “Kookie-yah, hyung is sorry. You know, we—I did that for you. Earlier, Songdeuk hyung had been getting your attention because you are not focusing. I won’t mind you having a girlfriend but you should manage your time wisely and learn to prioritize things.”

Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung then entered the bedroom.

“What’s going on here?” Jin hyung asked.

“Nothing, hyung.” Namjoon hyung answered in behalf of us who are seemed to be frightened by the sudden appearance of our two eommas.

Jin hyung noticed Jungkook on his bed covered with duvet and his pillow. He looked at all of us, one by one. “No one’s going to bed unless this is fixed.” He went to Jungkook and told him to sit straight, which the frowning maknae obeyed. Hoseok hyung closed the door. (LOL as if there are people who can hear us from here).

“Hyungdeul, I’m sorry. I wasn’t focusing earlier during training. It’s my fault that we did things over and over again.” Kookie apologized, as his scrunched eyebrows relaxed and his face became soft. He was sincere.

“Kookie-yah, hyung is sorry too. “ Yoongi hyung tapped his shoulder. “But, promise us you won’t be distracted again by your girlfriend, eh?”

“I—“ All of us looked at his phone which suddenly beeped, indicating a message.

Kookie looked at Yoongi hyung like asking for permission if he could read it and hyung responded with a nod. He read the message. I tried to peek in a not so obvious way. But then I realized all of us were already peeking anyway.

“Oh, I’m really sorry about that. I thought he wasn’t busy at all. And it’s all a misunderstanding. We are not what you think we are. I’m really sorry if I caused trouble. Please don’t scold Jungkook.”—Jimin noona

I checked the number and memorized it. Imma check if it’s Jimin’s. (Well, I got her number through our yearbook but I never texted her -___- SHAME ON ME)

We have reconciled and now everyone’s asleep. And it’s also the moment of truth. Could it really be Choi Jimin, My for-my-eyes-only girl?

I checked my phone and it somehow lighted almost the whole ceiling. 1:06 AM. Ugh.

I went to my phone’s contacts and searched for Choi Jimin. There! Hmmmm….

010-4867-5120

It’s…..

The same.

It is the same as the one Jungkook is texting.

HOW DID HE EVEN HAVE HER NUMBER?

IS IT HER THAT HE AND JIMIN ARE WITH THIS MORNING? THAT’S WHY THEY TOOK SO LONG JUST TO BUY GROCERIES? THAT’S WHY JIMIN—PARK JIMIN—GOT FURIOUS A WHILE AGO WHEN HE ASKED WHO’S THAT JIMIN NOONA?

Aigoo. What’s happening? DO I HAVE TWO RIVALS NOW? UGH. NO.

“Hyung.” A soft voice called out of nowhere. Is it talking to me?

I sat on my bed and looked around and looked at Jungkook having his phone’s light flashed onto his face. SCARY. HAHAHA!

“Why? You’re still awake? You should sleep. We have school tomorrow.”

“You didn’t tell me you know someone like Jimin noona.” He asked, not minding what I’ve just said.

How did he know that I know her? I wasn’t even meddling with their little quarrel a while ago and not giving a hint that I know someone with the same name as Jimin.

“She told me.” He said, reading my thoughts. “I heard Jiminie hyung asked her if she knew you and reminded her something about your batch’s graduation ball—you and her being the king and queen of the night...”

Aaaaaah. Memories. :””>

/SIGH/

“I asked her about you again when we were at the bus. I guess she didn’t know that we knew each other and spilled something to me.”

My stomach felt something weird. Like it’s…..turning a 360 degree turn.

“W-What?”

“Kookie-yah? Taehyungie? Yah, everyone’s sleeping. Be quiet.” It’s Jimin. He said it with a deep, annoyed voice.

Tsk.

“What is it?” I asked maknae, whispering, with almost just air coming out of my mouth.

Se. Cret.” He went back to covering himself with the duvet after smirking. AISH this kid. If only no one’s sleeping I’ll definitely yell at him.