Myungsoo - Strung Up in Love

Infinite Recommendations

Author: writingcrazed

 

Description: Kim Myungsoo is a well known violinist. Everyone who was anyone knew of him.

He is one of Korea's most proudest accomplishments because of his talent. He has been travelling the world since he was 17 to perform for some of the most important people ever known to the world. 

What also makes him stand out amongst other musicians is that he is very gifted in playing nearly all other stringed instruments (e.g. guitar, viola, cello, etc.) especially at such a young age.

Finally, after 4 years of touring, he decides to return home to Seoul and stay there for good. he reconnects with friends and family whom he has not seen in ages. Myungsoo is a rather sophisticated and distant person but with the way he was raised and new experiences he went through, who could blame him?

Then one night after a concert, he encounters a girl like no other.

He is like water and she is like fire. They're polar opposites as some people may say. To him, Han Hana looks and acts like a brainless kid and an untalented idol wannabe but when he discovers who she really is, his first impressions of her are questioned as he tries to do everything to get on her good side.

Along the way, the untalented hooligan, who listens to the name Hana, shows him a whole new side to music. One he has never seen before since she is also a musician herself. She was just not the same kind he was.

But in the end will Hana be able to open Myungsoo's eyes and heart to a world unbeknownst to him for the last 21 years of his life and have him accept it? Or will the be too different for each other?

 

Pros: He's neither too cold nor too warm in this story. He's a stranger to her, and he stays a stranger until the time is right. This story moves at a good pace! I like the incorporation of the OC's grandfather into this which adds a little twist. 

Cons: Slow to update, but she has many other stories going on at the moment so who can blame her? 

 

Status: Ongoing.

 

Read Strung Up in Love here!