Woohyun - Chasing Winter

Infinite Recommendations

Author: RedBird

 

Description: 

“Why do you think Spring keeps chasing Winter?...”

                 Seasons may change from Winter to Spring... But I will love you until the end of time. Come what may...

“ Here, take this...”

He gestured as he held the fragile yellow flower in his palm, the snow around his feet immediately turning into small puddles into the ground as he walked closer.

“ I don’t want it”

She bit back bitterly.

He seemed unaffected by her cold rejection and instead he gave her his usual bright smile, laugh lines drawing on his handsome face as his eyes twinkled like diamonds. For the second time, He walked closer until they were face to face, Again,she immediately backed away from him but he was always swift in grasping her hand so she couldn’t move away.

“ Are you crazy? You know perfectly well what happens when you touch me!”

Her frown deepened when he ignored her words and gently placed the small flower in her palm. She didn’t dare look at it in fear of seeing the delicate petals be eaten by her coldness, freezing the life out of its beauty.

But instead, she was amazed at how the soft yellow petals began to almost glow in her palm. Woohyun smiled as she watched her reaction, her delicate features in awe at what she was witnessing.

 She watched astonished as the flower brightened even more the satin-like petals turned into a more vibrant yellow as they spread wider apart forming an almost star-like appearance. It surprised her to see that, to see something that was able withstand her hars coldness and to her utter surprise even made it thrive...It is as if her coldness made it even more alive.

“ Think of it as my heart...”

Woohyun said with a smile.

 

Pros: I absolutely loved this. Woohyun is ridiculously sweet in here, but not the sickening kind of sweet. He's portrayed gorgeously and it makes you fall in love with him!

Cons: It ended too quickly :(

 

Status: Complete.

 

Read Chasing Winter here!