End

Come Back To me. . .

Falling rain

Won’t let me see what’s in front of me

Raging wind

Won’t let me take even one step

Rain falls freely in to Jongin’s body it’s as if it washed pain he was feeling. Truly rain has it’s tranquility even his soul is being tranquil.

“Jongin!” 

“Someone is calling me? Or it’s just the rain?”  Jongin thinks.

“Jongin, you stupid creature!” that makes Jongin turn.

He waits until that person come near him.

“What the hell are you thinking? It’s raining hard and you’re just standing here like fool, are you the one that was hit by the car because you’re not in your right mind.” Kyungsoo nagged.

Jongin pouts. “I’m not stupid and I’m strong to be sick because of bathing in the rain *achu*.”

“Oh you’re strong Jongin is sneezing I can’t believe it.” Kyungsoo mocked.

Jongin smiled sheepishly and snatch the umbrella of Kyungsoo that makes the latter shocked.

“Yah KIM JONGIN COME BACK HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOU!” Kyungsoo shout.

“And why would I?” Jongin

“Because if you didn’t you can’t come near that means no kissing whatsoever for WEEK!” Kyungsoo smirk and run for his life.

“You didn’t say that, stop running!” Jongin shout while chasing Kyungsoo. He has short limbs but he ran so fast so Jongin is having hard time, small people really do have an advantage.

But it will never stop Jongin. Jongin runs the other way to trap Kyungsoo and it did the trick haha!
“Gotcha.” Jongin throws himself to Kyungsoo so they fall to the ground but Jongin hold his weight to avoid injuries.

“Yah let go of me.” Kyungsoo is flailing to escape from Jongin’s grasp.

“I will never let you go.” Jongin said in a serious tone that make Kyungsoo stop and it’s an opportunity for Jongin peck Kyungsoo in the lips. “Gotcha.” And Jongin make a run for it.

“KIM JONGIN THAT’S An UNDERHANDED TRICK! I HATE YOU!” 

“I LOVE YOU TOO!” Jongin shout back and the chase continues that end up (A/N: How? It’s beyond my knowledge! Haha!) in a passionate kiss under the rain.

                                                                       -End-

 

A/N: Sorry for trolling but I will never end my story in tragedy. Tragedy is not my style Thank You for reading.