MIA

Come Back To me. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZukHxqOA0o

Burn the picture that held us

Erase the memories I kept

I have to get up and leave 

I know it so well

But why do I fall back?


“Jongin can you explain these pictures?” Kyungsoo confront Jongin. There’s a bunch of pictures delivered at his apartment this morning—pictures of Jongin making out with a certain girl.

“It’s nothing okay!” Jongin said and turn his back to Kyungsoo.

“It’s nothing? You’re almost having with this girl in a public place and it’s nothing for you? Jongin once and for all are you cheating on me?” Kyungsoo asked the question that he never want to ask.

Jongin glares at him. “Cheating? How can you accused me cheating on you when it’s you who always with that Baekhyun of yours, and you’re telling me that he is just friend I might not know before I came you two are giving pleasure with each other.” Jongin spat.

“Giving pleasure? Tell me Jongin where the hell did you get that?” Kyungsoo deadpanned he doesn’t know where did Jongin get that idea.

“What? You’re telling me I am wrong when I saw the two of you kissing each other last week and I never know that you’re the type who wants to dominate, so you’re different with others huh. Tell me who else di-“ Jongin was cut off by Kyungsoo’s slap.

“How can you judge me when you don’t know everything that happened? That day Jongin, Baekhyun has an attack of severe asthma and I need to resuscitate him or else he will die. Jongin I’m saving the life of my best friend but you took it bad. I don’t know Jongin what’s more hurting—you cheating on me or you not trusting me. We’ve been together for years but you never learned to trust me so I think it’s better for us to break up.” Kyungsoo swallowed the lump in his throat and ignore the constricting pain in his heart as his tears continue on falling.

Jongin opened and closed his mouth to say something but his voice wouldn’t come out, he just watched Kyungsoo burned all the pictures with the lighter in his hand.

“These things should be burned up.” Kyungsoo said and burned all the pictures. “I burned these pictures together with the memories I kept with Jongin. Good bye.” After all the pictures have burned Kyungsoo looks at Jongin eyes. “Thank you for everything Jongin and good bye.” Kyungsoo said one last time and leave without looking back. “I love you Jongin!”

While Jongin still dumbfounded his head feels heavy and his feet won’t move. He wants to chase Kyungsoo and begged for him to come back but he can’t.

Falling rain

Won’t let me see what’s in front of me

Raging wind

Won’t even let me take even one step


Kyungsoo is walking aimlessly when the rain falls. “Do you pity me?” Kyungsoo asked in the air.

Rain falls so hard as if saying that it will join Kyungsoo in his heartbreak that it will cry with him.

Kyungsoo can’t see what’s in front of him anymore because of rain or is it his tears, he doesn’t know anymore.

Even the wind is so strong that it was hard to even take one step it’s as if its stopping him from leaving, from walking away to his life.

Kyungsoo is in deep thought as he struggles to walk when everything happened in a blur.


As if I’m standing at the edge of the cliff

I’m shaking with fear

With my hands together

I pray for one thing only

Come back to me. . .


Jongin came back to his senses and run with all his might to chase Kyungsoo he ignores the rain or the strong wind, something was tugging in his gut it was as if something bad will happen. And Jongin run faster, he doesn’t care even if he loose his feet after this or he can’t dance anymore he just need to see Kyungsoo. But everything happens in a blur as Kyungsoo was hit by a car and Jongin can't do anything but stood there frozen watching as Kyungsoo’s life is being so as Jongin’s.

“Kyungsoooo!”

Jongin is shaking with fear he is scared that he will lose Kyungsoo completely and never see his heart-shaped lips that make him crazy all the time. He might never have a chance to tell how much he loves him, and it’s as if he is falling in an endless cliff as he waits.

“I will give everything even my life just save Kyungsoo.” Jongin prays with hands together and tears falling.

“Please come back to me!” Jongin begs.


Even tear doesn’t come out anymore

I don’t have the strength to cry

That our break up is real and not a dream

I know so well

But why do I wish to wake up?


Jongin stared blankly he is in pain but his tears stop falling he thinks it drained out already as his life continue to slip away. He doesn’t have any more strength to cry or even live.

If only everything was just nightmare he wants to wake up. Wake up with smiling Kyungsoo with the person that he loves the most—his life.

My aching heart and deep scars

They all hate you

Even if I burn photos 

And erase memories

I can’t forget you


Jongin’s heart is aching, everything that happened left deep scars in his heart, but at least it is still beating.

Jongin look at the burned photos and memories came back flooding in his head that made him light headed, tears starts falling again as memories that he tried to bury rise again.

He wants to forget everything and leave everything behind but his memories are like a living proof that everything is real and he doesn’t have the right to forget.

“I will never forget you.”

 


A/N: OMG this is not the ending I'm planning, what happened? I'm sorry *finds a hole and mopped there* I want fluffy KaiSoo!!!! I hate my mind!