Him

Betrayal Builds and Destroys

L's POV

What the hell are you doing here? Shinhye jumps and grabs her heart. *gasp* Sesange. Why are you here?

Yonghwa gets up quickly and turns around fiercly. *widens eyes* L! What. Are. You. Doing. Here. Umm, you see. *quickly wipes tears* Shinhye turns towards me. He looks like he's a nurse. Do you know him? It doesn't matter. I turn to Yonghwa. Lets go. I start walking down the hallway. Chusomnida. He bows slightly to Shinhye. Yah! Eodiganeungeoya?

 

Shinhye's POV

*scoffs*

Well that was weird.

I turn around and go to Minyoung's bed. I see her stirring. Are you awake? Hmm? I'll take that as a yes. Oh. Unni. She pops one eye open. What happened? Nothing. I just came to spend the night. Oh, here. Come and sleep here. Dude. We don't fit. Come on. You're not fat. On the contrary, you're in good shape. I just stand there and stare at her. Pali! I'm sleepy. She holds up the blanket. *sigh* Fine. Don't complain then. I'll try. Yah! I was just kidding. *weakly laughs* I won't. I get in the bed with her.

Should I tell her about the guy crying at her bedside? Yes. No. *mentally groans* Molla.

No. I feel like I shouldn't. Plus, I don't even know the guy.

Psst. Are you asleep? Well. Not anymore. Mian. Go back to sleep. *scoffs* Weirdo. But you still love me. *smirks* Surprisingly. *grins*

Whatever. I'm sleepy.....I'm just going to sleep then talk to L. Or the guy. Yep, that's the plan. 

 

L's POV

We walked until we reached the garden. I stood by the light pole, while he sat down on the bench. I didn't think we'll meet again. Me neither. I'm sorry. I stare at him for a while. This won't do. You can't be here. I'll send you to another place. Pack your stuff. You'll be out of this hospital by tomorrow. Allaseo? Bwoh? No. I like this hospital. Too bad. You should've thought it through when you went to go see Minyoung. Hey, I didn't even know it was her. More the reason why you should leave. There should'nt be any accidental meetings. They're inevetable. I have the right to see her...more than you do. What did you say? You don't know the whole story. You don't either. *sigh* I give up. *grins* Now that's more like it.

No, I give up in this conversation. I'm not leaving. I lost her and finally found her. I'm going to hold onto her and never leaving her go. *grin disappears* I'm sorry. I'm her oppa. Don't forget that I was with her when she had traumas. I was with her when she broke down. I was with her when she was lonely! I was always there when she needed someone to lean on! I was, not you. Where were you all those years, huh? Yonghwa suddenly stands up. YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY!!

*shocked* So he finally bursts. *mentally smirks* I've never seen this side of him. Huh.

I'm her oppa too! I wasn't there because she was somewhere where I wasn't. I don't even know where that was. You asked for help. You got it, so did she. You got what you wanted...with a twist. *scoffs* That twist. Is sick. I'm no longer under you. The threat that you always use. Go ahead and do it. Tell her your story. I promise you that she will come to me and will want to hear my story too. She'll remember me. She always had, I bet. You just hid it so damn well. Didn't you? 

He was sharper than I thought. Smart guy.

I will. Don't think that I won't. I'll just tell her when the time is right. *laughs* And when will that be? Like I said, when the time is right. I walked away and left him standing and staring at my back.

Bet that gave you a shock. You provoked me.

 

Yonghwa's POV

I stood there and watched him leave. My knees gave out under me. I fell on the bench.

That was new. I never knew I had that in me. *relaxed sigh* That felt good, though. I let half of it out. The other half doesn't belong to him, though. It belongs to her, Minyoung. I should go see her. After all, I am her night nurse for tonight.

I check my watch. It's 10:30. 

Man. It's time to check on her. Literally.

I get up and run back to the room. When I enter, I see the girl from before sleeping next to Minyoung.

*frowns* She looks familiar.

They look peaceful. Too bad. I have a job to do.

Excuse me. I'm sorry, but I need to check Minyoung. Huh? She opens her eyes halfway. Oh, I'm sorry. She gets up from the bed and stands next to me.

I swear I've seen her before. I know her. I just don't remember.

There's a bed by the window that you can use if you want. This will happen 5 more times, so it's your decision. I'll go sleep over there then. Excuse me. Good night. Good night.

I check Minyoung. She's fine, thank goodness. Before I go to the bathroom, I go check on the girl. She's sleeping soundly.

I got it! She's the big one, Shinhye. Aw, she didn't recognize me. Well, I couldn't recognize her. I mean, she's not so big anymore. Wow. I haven't seen her for a long time. *sighs* Good times, good times.

Focus! Okay, so the first thing I need to see are her unprescribed pills. I grab the bottle and inspect it. This is probably for some type of symptom of her trauma. I look to see if there are any other unlisted medications. She also has a fluid. It's probably a liquid version of the pills. Smart. Just like me.

 

Minyoung's POV

When I woke up, I was alone. *frowns* Huh. Where's unni? I turn to look at the clock that is on my bedside. Ugh, it's already 9. Time to get up. What is that? I see a piece of paper on top of the clock. I reach over for it. Oo, it's a note from unni!

Sorry, I had to go. I forgot about an appointment I have today. I'll be back in time for dinner, though. Hopefully you slept well. Oh, and make sure to eat breakfast and lunch! I will smack you if you don't. Allaseo? See you later! -Shinhye Unni ^_^

*laughs* Psh, you act as if I can't live a day alone. *stomach growls* Ah, begopa. I get up slowly and sit on my wheeel chair. The door opens before I even put my hand on the doorknob.

*widens eyes and mentally gasp* Is it Yonghwa?

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's just me. *gasp* Yoona Unni!!! You're back! Even if I didn't want to. *smiles* Did you miss me? She shakes her head from side to side with every word she says and puts her fists under her chin. Huh? Huh? Huh? *rolls eyes* Nope. *pouts* No reaction *flutters her eyes* Fine! I did. I missed you...a lot. *smiles widely* Aww, gumowo. Whatever. Begopa. Yoona goes behind me and grabs the handle. Then to the cafeteria we go.

We sped off to get food. Ah, that feels good. I'm no longer hungry! Good. If not the trip here would've been worthless. Is the night nurse that took care of me yesterday here? Yup. He's working. He's a full time nurse. Why? Oh, I just wanted to know. Will he always be the night nurse for me? No. He only did it las night because I askd him to fill in for the other night nurse. She was sick, but she's fine today so she'll be back tonight. Oh, okay. Umm, can you take me to see Yonghwa? She tilts her head and frowns. Wae? Well, I want to personally thank him for yesterday. I guess. He's usually in the garden at this time. Let's go check it out. Okay.

Yoona's POV

She sure did ask a lot of questions. *mentally gasps* Does she remember him? Does that mean that she remembers me too?

Minyoung's POV

Before we enter the garden, we crashed with a man around my age. His motorcycle helmet crashed to the ground.

Ah! *makes a painful sound and grabs his arm*  The man had a cast on his right arm. Unni! Watch where you're going. I look at the man. *bows* Chusomnida. *bows* Chusomnida. Gwenchana? Yes, thank you. He looks up at me. You? I'm fine, thank you. Yoona Unni gets the helmet and takes it to him. He received it, but was staring at Yoona weirdly. Hul. Yoona? Minyoung? Daebak. You guys found each other even after everything that happened. Excuse me? Woobin! Wow, I haven't seen you in like forever! What? Yoona hugs him. My hand. Oops. Sorry. It's fine.

Wait, how does he know us? Know me?

I'm confused. How do you know me? I've known you since childhood. Don't you remember? I even saved your life. What?

Yoona tugs his sleeves to pull him aside and talks to him. I can't hear them but Woobin's face changed from confused to understanding.

Forget what I said. I gotta go. Bye. He walks off then turns around and walks backwards. I'll call you later Yoona. Ok. Don't forget! I won't. He turned his back to us then.

What was that all about. Do I know him? Dont mind him. Let's go see Yonghwa.

But still. I feel like I know him. My heart tells me that he's important, yet my mind tells me he's a stranger and nothing else.