Who Are You?

Betrayal Builds and Destroys

Minyoung's POV

*grimaces* Ah, apa! Geuman jebal. Apayo? Ne. Mian haeyo. The nurse stopped trying to get me to stand. I'll go talk to the doctor. You should be able to start getting up by now and walking. The two weeks are almost over. You just need one more day. Naneun algoissda. Mian Yoona. All you need is confidence. Come on. *pouts* Lets try one more time, okay? Fine. She grabs me by my underarms. That's it. You're standing now. Now lets see if you can start walking on that leg. I struggle, but I finally succedeed. Asa! I did it! Kumowo Eonni. She smiles at me. That's what sisters are for, right? *roll my eyes while laughing* Sure. I get serious then. I'm not sure. I've never had one before. The closest to a sister is Shinhye. From here and on, I am your real Eonni. Allaseo? Joha. I receive and eye smile from her. Eonni. What? Lets go outside. I feel like I'm suffocating. I swear, I'm going to die any minute. *laughs* Okay.

Finally, air! *scoffs* You're such an exaggerator. I'll go get us something to drink. She starts walking towards the building. Juice please! She just puts her hand up. I smile.

Ah~ It feels so good out here. I close my eyes and savor this moment. The headaches began. Damn it! I wonder when L and Shinhye will come. It finally went away. *sigh* Well, they're usually here by dinner. *Vibration* It's a text from Shinhye: Mian, but something came up. Neither of us can go today. We'll come tomorrow around noon, though. Okay? Sure. Is everything fine? Yeah. It's nothing to worry about. Okay then. See you tomorrow. Ne~

Ooo, who's that? You're namja chingu? *scoffs* No. It's Eonni. Ah, never mind then. Here. Kumowo.

I see him on his bicycle and going towards the hospital. *gasp* It's him!

Eonni, nuguya? Nugu? Geu. Ah, him? His name is Yonghwa. Jung Yong-Hwa. Wae? Does he work here? Yeah. He's also a nurse. Ah, maja. I forgot to tell you that I'm not going to- I couldn't hear her anymore. My focus was only on him. No, on Yonghwa. Is that fine? Huh? I have no freaking idea what she is talking about. I just went along. Oh. Yeah. Of course. Good. Lets go back inside. It's dinnertime. Sounds fine. Baegopa.

 

After dinner, Yoona took me back to my room. The nurse should be coming in half an hour. I'm leaving now. Annyeong! What? Why is she leaving??? Bye. Whatever. I'm going to sleep.

 

Yoona's POV

I'm surprised she remembered him. I hope he will recognize her.

She remembers him, but not me? Well, he does come before me. Plus, it was a long time ago. I can't blame her.

*sighs and pouts* Oh well. I will just have to hope that they will be together again.

 

Minyoung's POV

I can feel someone inside the room. It's probably just the nurse. I'm sorry if I woke you. I'm the new nurse that will take care of you.

My name is Jung Yong-hwa. What? I turn to my right. *gasp* It's him. Annyeonghaseyo. So that's what Yoona was telling me. Damn. I should've payed attention.

 

Yonghwa's POV

I got a new patient today. Technically, she's not my patient. I'm just a substitute.

I walk towards the patient's room. I stand in front of the door. I put my hand on the door knob. *sigh* Well, here I go. I turn the knob. I have to make sure to not wake her up. I see her stir. Aw man. I didn't mean for her to wake up. I'm sorry if I woke you. I'm the new nurse that will take care of you. My name is Jung Yong-hwa. She turns and looks at me. Annyeonhaseyo.

Why is she looking at me like that? Are you okay, Minyoung? Huh? Oh. Ne. Nan gwaenchanha. Hwagsil haeyo? You look a bit, umm, scared or surprised. Didn't Yoona tell you? Yeah. She did. I just wasn't expecting it to be you. What does that mean? Oh. Should I ask? Why? Umm, moleugesseoyo. *yawns* I'm sleepy. She goes turns and goes back to sleep. Of course. Annyeonghi jumuseyo.

I leave her room. That was strange. She acts as though she knew me. I don't know her at all, though.

 

I go to check on Minyoung. When I enter the room, she's trying to stand up. I drop my clipboard and rush to her side. Here. I give her my arm. Let me help you. She accepts my offer. Thanks.Why does it seem like this isn't my first time trying to help her? Do you want to go take a walk outside? Lets see if we can get you to start walking. Okay.

We walk silently outside. Was that the first time you tried by yourself? *blushes* Ne. *laughs* I swear. I've seen this before. If you don't mind me prying, how did you get into the car accident? *laughs* It actually happened pretty quickly. I was out by myself and I was using my phone. I closed my eyes for a moment and when I started walking, my phone fell. I bent down to pick it up. Then I....I just hear this- *gulps* this horrible sound! She starts shaking and has this frightened expression on her face. What is going on? I'm sorry if I made you upset. Can we go back? Yes. Thank you.

Can you give me my pills, please? Pills? I check her information on my clipboard. There's nothing here that mentions anything about her pills. Where are they? They're in the bathroom. Okay. I'll go get them for you. I go to the bathroom and open the cabinet. There were 2 bottles there. They were prescribed for Park Min-Young. That's strange. It should've been noted. I return to her. Which bottle is it? That one. She takes a bottle from me. She takes the pills and returns it to me. I tried to read the name of the prescription, but it's not there. The only thing on it is her name. That's weird. How does she know if she took the right pills. I go back to Minyoung. She's already asleep. That was a bit too quickly. Maybe that's why she took them. Sleeping pills. Why would she need it, though? 

I am intrigued by her face. I don't know why. I kept staring at her calm face. I feel like I know you. Dangsineun nuguyo?

*widens eyes* It came to me then. That face. That lovely face. *smiles* I finally found you. *breaks down crying*

 

Minyoung's POV

I hear someone crying. Naega michin geonga? The cries keep on coming. Nuguseyo? I'm too tired for this. I went back to sleep.

 

Shinhye's POV

I'm going out. Eodi? Where else? To Minyoung. Andwae. Waeyo? It's late and it's not appropriate for a namja to go visit his friend. Oh yeah, she's a girl! Just in case you forgot. *scoffs* I'm her best guy friend. I wouldn't do anything to her. Still. It's not right. I'll go. You stay. Bwoh? No. Shiro. Stop acting like a baby. You're going to stay here. How about I go and you stay here. That sounds like a better plan. I'm not taking no as an answer. What if I follow you? Don't you dare. I dare. Whatever. I'm leaving. I walk out the door. I turn around. *cups hands around mouth* Hajima! *frustrated sound* Allaseo! Hmph.

Ha! I win! Asa~

I get to Minyoung's room and see the strangest thing ever. *frowns* Nuguya? I start panicking. Omo, is Minyoung okay? I look at Minyoung. She looks perfectly fine. She's asleep.

If Minyoung is fine, then why is he doing this?

 

L's POV

that! I'm still going.

I need to make sure Minyoung is okay.

I follow Shinhye to the hospital. I stop at the corner of the hallway. I watch her stop in front of the room.

Why is she stopping? She looks shock, man. , did something happen to Minyoung?

I quietly move towards Minyoung's room without Shinhye noticing. 

Piece of cake. She's totally unawared. I look at what she's staring at.

*widen eyes* Bwoh? What is he doing here? Why is Yonghwa here? How did he find her? He's not supposed to be here!

 

 

Author's Note

Hi! Well, here's the next chapter. Hope you guys liked it. Since the person who made the posters said that she liked this one better than the original poster, so I will continue to use it :P Kyaaa~ KCon's line-up so far looks good! Bangtan Boys!!!!!!!!!! Man, I love them. I've never gone to KCon before, but maybe this will be my first. Bye!

 

 

image-e1400783656658.jpeg