The Dream

Betrayal Builds and Destroys

Minyoung's POV

I'm at the mall. I see toys. So many stacked upon a wall.

I want toys, Mom. I turn around. Mom?

Are you lost, little girl?

I don't know you....Go away. I back away.

Come, I'll help you. Who're you looking for?

I said go away.

Come. Lets go find that person.

Leave me alone!

I said COME! He seized my arm. He dragged me out of the store. It was empty....I struggle against his grip.

MOM!!! ANYONE! HELP ME! It was no use, though. He turned around and slapped me so hard that I fell to the ground. I started bawling.

Dagchyeo! He raised his hand and he-

 

NO!!!! I start crying. My body convulses violently. I'm screaming. I can't stop.

Shinhye and L run over to me. Shhhh. It's alright. I'm here. Don't worry. Shhhh. You're not alone. It never happened. It's just a dream.

She can't take her pills right now. What do we do? Get the syringe. I'll hold her and you give her the shot. No. I'll hold her and you'll give the shot. *sigh* Whatever. Lets just hurry.

They gave it to me. I stop convulsing. I'm still trembling. At least I stopped sweating.

I want to sleep, but before I do...

Kumowo. Shh, just go to sleep. Don't fight it. Allaseo.

That's all I remember....

 

L's POV

Man, I hate when this happens. I know, I do too. But what choice do we have? She's forever scarred.

I know. But I hate it! I hate the fact that I, we, can't do anything. Well, we can. By doing this. Staying by her side. 24/7, well close enough.

Yeah, but it's still not enough. I start pacing. I can't just let her live on like this. We have to do something.

What can we do? We already tried, remember? It's no use. Nothing has been able to help her so far.

So far. But maybe we haven't tried everything. There has to be something out there than can help her.

.....There actually is one thing that we haven't tried yet. I stop pacing. And what is that?

Facing her fears. Confronting the person, or people, who did this to her. no. I'm not- Let me explain. No, she- Let me explain! *sigh* Fine. Thank you. This is proven to help many people. We have a 90% chance that it'll work. What about the other 10%? What will happen then?.....She'll get worse and get more traumatized. *scoffs* She's bad enough. I don't think we should worsen it. We should try, though. Isn't that what you wanted? A way to help her. Well, now we can. What do you think?

I think about it. The good always outweigh the bad for me. *sigh* Fine, but we don't even know who did this to her. *smirks* Then lets start researching.

If this doesn't work, then I'll kill that person or those people. I'll make sure they go to hell. I'll give them 2x the pain of Minyoung's. They deserve that much.

 

 

Author's Note

To those who took the time to read the first chapter, thank you! I'm sorry to those who aren't fine with curse words. There's only one, but I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm a little rusty right now, but I hope I get better. Again, thank you! :P You won't be disapointed in reading my AFF. I hope you'll look forward to the next chapters. Subscribe if you can XD

 

 

tumblr_inline_mqbdh3XVQO1rjopgf.gif