CHAPTER ONE

Fragile Heart

Bom was walking out of the hallway when she felt a pair of hands covering her eyes and another pair covering , dragging her to the side. She gasped in shock and her screams were muffled as was being covered. Her heart was beating rapidly. Please don’t hurt me, she prayed in her heart.

She then heard deep, familiar giggles, followed by the sound of shushing, a signal to be silent. She recognized who they were. Darn those two monkeys!

She peeled the hands away from by force and moved a step behind, purposely stomping on whoever’s covering her eyes from behind with her killer high heels. She then heard a whine of pain as the hands let go of her, and she saw Choi Seung Hyun laughing at Kwon Ji Yong who was suffering in pain.

“Damn it you two! You guise scared the hell out of me!”She scolded, brushing her outfit and combing her hair back into place.

“You should have seen how you looked like!” Seunghyun laughed hysterically together with Jiyong.

The trio began to gain attention from students who were surrounding them due to their noise, none of them caring that they were being gossiped or were flashed unhappy faces.

 “That wasn’t funny!” Bom grumbled as she stomped away, exiting the hallway.

The two boys then grabbed their things and ran after Bom, putting their arms around her.

“Shall we treat this princess some corn?” Seunghyun tried to console the pouting Bom.

“Yeah, and some corn-flavoured ice cream too!” Ji Yong added, knowing her weakness too well.

A smile crept onto Bom’s face as she was imagining her two most favourite food in her mind. “Promise?” she stuck her pinky finger out.  “Promise!”

The three started getting close after they were being grouped for a project. Many were surprised that the popular girl in school, Park Bom, suddenly started hanging out with the two nerds, Choi Seunghyun and Kwon JiYong even though she had many other popular friends. Although Bom knew that people were starting to judge her for her choice of friends, she couldn’t care less. Being with Seunghyun and Jiyong made her happy as they all shared the same childish sense of humor. The trio are always bickering and teasing each other endlessly. Bom could finally reveal her true eight-dimension self in front of Seunghyun and Jiyong unlike whenever she’s around her popular friends who had high expectations for her of being cool and classy.

 Jiyong and Seunghyun were initially afraid of Bom due to her popularity in school. They thought that Bom was a very snobby and arrogant girl. However, their stereotype was proven wrong because as time passes, they realized that Bom was a very warm and loving person. They began to open up to each other and that was how their friendship bloomed.