Regain conscious.

The Beast.

Chanyeol POV:

My head is hurt. The only thing I can think about right now. I opened my eyes slowly and realized I'm in Baekhyun's room. 

" What happened ? " I muttered.

" Chanyeol ! " I feel someone is hugging me. I peeked down and I saw Nara.

" Nara .... ? " I'm still confused. She suddenly pull herself back and clear . I can spot her red cheek.

"Well.. Baekhyun ! He finally awake ! " she turned her head to Baekhyun who is coming in the room.

" Welcome back dude. How is your 3 days sleep ? " Baekhyun said. 3 days ? What did I do ? 3 days sleep. That couldn't be. 

" 3 days sleep. What do you mean ? " I asked.

" You've been in coma for three days. Can't you remember anything ? Uncle Junsu.... " Nara explained. Ah. That make sense. I remembered now. Baekhyun passed me a glass water and I drinked it in one shot.

" So why am I in your room ? I expecting to wake up in a wide private hospital with y nurse. " I heard Nara's snorted and Baekhyun hit me with his pillow.

" At least you have your y Nara here. " Baekhyun pointed her and she shot him a glare. That was cute and I chuckled.

" We can't send you to hospital for your safety. I don't want you to get busted. You still undercover okay.Since my parents won't be around for a week, it is safer here. And I can't let you stay in Nara's apartment. Nara had told me everything. Your uncle must hunt you there again." Baekhyun explained. I just nodded.

" Hold on. Are saying Nara is staying here too ? Did you sleep in here too ? " I looked at Nara and she slapped my arm after that. I rubbed my arm pretended it is hurt.

" I rent a room in nearby hotel. I won't sleep with two guys here, silly. " she answered and I nodded in relieved.

" However Chanyeol, something need to be explained here. " Baekhyun smiling meaningfully while eyeing both me and Nara. I blinked in confusion.

" What's with the 'dear' thing Nara-ah. You should tell him " Baekhyun sounded teasing to Nara and he laughs while running out of the room when Nara start to throw pillow at him. Nara face's turned red. She looked at me and turn away the next second. I stared at her demanding an explanation. 

" What are you looking at, you silly. " she seems pissed but try to calm down. Her face still in red.

" What did I do. Seriously, I'm blanked. " I try to persuade. 

" Don't ask me to call you as lovingly again ! " she said that and walked out of the room. Probably want to attack Baekhyun. What so lovingly ? I don't understand.

 Your POV :

I recalled the time when I tells Baekhyun what had happened.

"He said, the only way to change him back to human is to call his name lovingly. I can't think of any other than calling him like 'Chanyeol dear' and then.... "

" Wait wait what ? Lovingly ? Dear ? " Baekhyun cut me off.

" What ? Why ? Did I said something wrong " He just laughed loudly holding his stomach.

" Darn Chanyeol. Well made ! " he is still laughing. What is wrong ? I blinked at him.

" Why are you laughing ? " I asked after he start to calm down.

" No. No. The thing is, there is no such thing about calling his name lovingly. You just need to call his name normally. He really done it well. Seems like you trust him that much. " he continue laughing and immitate me with 'dear' word. Crap.

Chanyeol is silly. Damn. How could I take his joke seriously ? Wait a minute. In that kind situation, you must think everything is serious and important. How would I know he was just teasing me about that. I leaned my back on Baekhyun's couch at living room and rubbed my heated cheek.