final

Still. Still Mine.

Hyukjae and Donghae were both introduced to each other because of a same friend. After that, they always hang out, it may be eating at a diner or strolling to the mall, and sometimes sitting on a bench to just catch up with what the other did when they were apart. Then they gathered friends because of Sungmin, their common friend.

 

It was then when Donghae hugged him from the side when Hyukjae felt something inside of him. It was a fluttering feeling, so warm but scary. And then, Donghae would casually hold his hand, drapes an arm on his shoulder, or cling to his arms when walking. Hyukjae does not hates it, in fact he likes it too much it scared him, and he have no plan on pointing it out to Donghae, because as I have said, Hyukjae likes it. 

 

Heechul, one of his recruit friends courtesy of Donghae and Sungmin, asked them the most difficult and unknowingly, critical question. "Are you two dating?"

 

 

Hyukjae was about to say no when Donghae hummed positively and he turned to him. Then Donghae raised his eyes from his notes, eyes saying "Aren't we?" and all he saw was Hyukjae asking back "Are we?" with a look Donghae can not really apprehend. Because yes, Donghae would sometimes kiss his cheeks or will become really really clingy and Hyukjae likes it but he doesn't want to assume anything. They continued on staring at each other when Heechul broke their stance.

 

"Oh, so I guess you two are not. Hey, Donghae. I am a bit hesitant because I thought you two are dating but you know Kibum right? He kinda requested me if I can ask you if you are free this weekend?"

 

"Ah... I am not sure about that." Donghae answered still looking into Hyukjae's eyes, but the latter have a blank face so he can't read what the other have on his mind. "But I guess I have a free time. Tell him that I can go. Just ask him the details or maybe tell him to go to me personally." Donghae turned and smiled to Heechul earning an Okay I will tell him later.

 

 

Hyukjae chased Donghae after their awkward and silent, well for him, lunch earlier. "What did you mean there earlier, huh Donghae? Going out? Seeing Kibum?"

 

"Uhh... yeah? Why?"

 

 

"Are you out of your mind? You are going to meet another guy when you are dating me? Ain't that called cheating? Cheating right in front of your boyfriend?"

 

 

"I thought you said we are not dating."

 

 

"I didn't say that!"

 

 

"Yes you did!"

 

 

"No I did not!"

 

 

"Then why when Heechul asked us, you didn't even agreed to me? Why when I said yes you looked at me like I answered wrong?"

 

 

"It is because I do not know what to answer." People were looking at them, because who would not if you are making a scene in the hallway? But Hyukjae doesn't give a damn because he realizes it is now or never, "I never said that I do not want to be with you. I didn't answered because I do not know what to say in the first place. I do not want to assume then just be hurt in the end because my assumptions were all wrong and you were just being friendly to me, that it is just normal for you to cling with anyone-"

 

"Did you saw me hugging Sungmin or anyone anytime that I want, huh?"

 

"No Hae. That is why I have a little hope in me that you might actually like me too."

 

"Of course you idiot! I will not kiss you or hug you or even stay with you if I don't."

 

Hyukjae went closer to Donghae and wraps his arms on the slight smaller guy and Donghae wounds his arms on Hyukjae's neck "That's good then, because Donghae you are mine and mine alone and you are not allowed to be clingy with anyone but me and that date with Kibum is nothing but void, you hear me? And you will stay be my side until forever and do not even expect me to break up with you because I won't."

 

"Hyukjae?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Ain't it should be the time where you will say I love you and I will answer you back the same then we will kiss?"

 

"Ah! Yes!"

 

"So......"

 

"I love you, Hae."

 

 

"And I love you, too Hyuk."

 

 

And Hyukjae leaned down a bit and the whole hallway was filled with cheers, someone even shouted a fcking finally they have a label! And the two just smiled on each other's lips.

-------------------------

 

 

 

Is it worth of your wait? Not? Please send me a feedback. I would love to hear from you. ^^ #Mamacita