Wedding dress

Wedding dress

Six long years have pass since nichkhun and ji-hu wedding day many new reporter interview the star along with his hus-wife asking how is the married life is for nichkhun, his only answer a pain to my heart. since than nichkhun wanted a child but ji-hu said that he didn't want to so nichkhun did himself it took a long time but nichkhun got his dream of being a father with twin boys ji-hu was anger about this but nichkhun didn't care he was happy for his sons.

nichkhun had shown his family and his sons they all love them but nichyeon and khusung were his life and joy but with happiness there was also darkness ji-hu didn't like the fact that nichkhun didn't look or see him as his love.

"nichkhun what so great that you can't even look at me?!"ji-hu started to yell at nichkhun who was feeding nichyeon ji-hu was getting anger about how nichkhun treated him.

"here you go good as new baby"nichkun said holding his baby boy up he look just like nichkhun with his cute smile"nichkun answer me god damn it!!"ji-hu was getting to the point of busting"here"nichkun silde a folder with paper in it. ji-hu look at it wondering what was in it so he open it only to find divoice sheet in it"what this nichkhun?"he look at nichkhun who got up "i'm getting a divoice, up till now i try to live a happy life with you but its over. that night when you got me drunk and had with me plus force me to married you geuss what you lost it."

nichkhun said not looking back he put his son next to his brother"ji-hu  its over for us i'm leaving you for good. oh and one thing have fun when the reporter find out you did it with jyp hyung just to get me"nichkhun pick up the both the car seats and walk out on ji-hu who was screaming at him but he didn't care not one bit.

over the next five month nichkhun live with taecyeon and their step brother bambam the news came on saying that the boy who force jyp to have with him was put in jail and that nichkhun had divoice.

two months later nichkhun went to talk to minjun about khuyeon so he drove there with his kids in the back seat with their uncle bambam and future uncle jr, taecyeon sat in the front with nichkhun"so your really going to ask him?' taecyeon look over to nichkhun who nodded"i don't know its way to early to get married again"taecyeon look back at the road again.

nichkhun sigh feeling that he had to do what right after all he was force to do everything in the past. they got to minjun house looking at the place nichkhun felt really scared about this but he wanted to be with his lover.

nichkhun walk up to the door follow by bambam,jr and taecyeon who was carrying the kids. nichkhun knock on the door he could hear footstep coming then the lock on the door open and the door open up on the other side was chansung"channie what are you doing here?"nichkhun ask chansung only smile at his hyung"i'm dating minjun hyung little brother"nichkhun was shock about what he heard chansung was dating khuyeon"honey who is it?"chansung look back to see yugyeom walking toward him nichkhun was happy that it was only yugyeom and not khuyeon.

"so what bring you here hyung?' yugyeom said while holding khusung"I came to....I came to"nichkhun couldn't say it he wanted them to know why he was here"you came to see khuyeon and ask hih to married you right"minjun stood by the window looking at nichkhun. He nodded to minjun"well you not going to find him here nichkkhun he somewhere else my brother"minjun walk toward nichkhun and hand him a paper"this well help you to find him khun"minjun said that and walk toward bambam. nichkhun read the paper the address was for a place.

nichkhun had ask the other to watch his kid while he went out for a while it took him half a hour to find the place  when he saw it he wonder did minjun give him the wrong paper all nichkhun saw was a cancer hospital. nichkhun got up and walk into the buliding he saw number of people there he smile at them as they too smile to him" I wonder why khuyeon here?"nichkhun thought he went up to one of the nurse "ummm i'm looking for this person have you seen him?"the nurse look at nichkhun than the name"ahhh your looking for khuyeon  huh well follow me"nichkhun follow her to where khuyeon was at, he was hoping khuyeon still love him or at least remember him.

the nurse lead nichkhun to the room where khuyeon was at she let him in and walk away nichkhun was scared but he had to see him again he walk in the room was dark the only light was a cellphone on the bed nichkhun walk over to it he open the phone and there was a picture of him holding a boy"so you came to see me"nichkhun turn back and saw who he wanted to see.

khuyeon had gotten back from his monthly check up when he got back to his room the door was open he wonder did someone come to see him? he walk in and saw the one person that made his blood burn with heat"so you came to see me" khuyeon said the other turn and look at khuyeon"i was wondering when you were going to come nichkhun" khuyeon toward nichkhun he wanted to hug him but got something else from him a long passionable kiss khuyeon felt his world shine once more but why was nichkhun kissing him.

"so that what happen huh?"khuyeon lay on top of nichkhun bare chest he could feel the other warm skin rubing on his "ya ji-hu drug my drink then he pretend to be you and had with me. the next morning i was shock to see him and not you i was mad about what he did so i ran out on him. later that month jyp ask me to married him and i find out why ji-hu had push jyp into doing it with him."

nichkhun lay his hand on khuyeon waist he miss khuyeon body but more he miss his young lover"so how long have you had cancer??"nichkhun ask out of the blue"i had cancer for a year and a half now"khuyeon move a little to nichkhun face looking ito those beautiful orbs"so how long do you have to live?"nichkhun ask again"i don't know yet but they say there a chance i'll live but who knows"khuyeon didn't want to stay on the topic so he change it"why are you here nichkhun?"khuyeon look up to nichkhun"to find the one that took my heart and soul with him"khuyeon smile at the fact that nichkhun still love him"so now what nichkhun does this me we're back together?"khuyeon frown at the fact that nichkhun was going to leave him."in this life yes i'll always live you khuyeon"nichkhun pull khuyeon to his lips starting a another round again with him.


After that day both nichkhun and khuyeon got married khuyeon didn't want to go on a honeymood so they spent time taking care of their son  and their new baby girl. khuyeon had a hard time since he was in a lot of pain he told nichkhun that he didn't want to burden him but nichkhun being the helpful husband stay with him khuyeon felt bless with nichkhun even when he survive he still love nichkhun and always will kept loving him.

khuyeon look at his music again he smile at the name"so did you find out a god name my love"nichkhun hug khuyeon"yep the name of this song will be call"

*play song wedding dress by taeyang*

wedding dress

fin

***
I finish this story sry for the typo i'll fix them later after i get the other half of after shock done keep looking for my story and my new shot story "fight for love" comment and subscribe see you guys.